Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Hilary Duff is L.A. Confidential

Hilary Duff is L.A. Confidential

Hilary Duff and John Cusack promote their new politically charged movie, War, Inc., in the latest of Los Angeles Confidential.

In the Joshua Seftel-directed film, The Duffster plays potty-mouthed Eastern European pop star Yonica Babiak. Here’s what Hil had to say to the mag:

Your character speaks in a ridiculous dialect. Where did that come from? The first time I talked to John, he said, “You know, you have to have an accent.” The character is an Eastern European pop star. I didn’t even know where to begin. But the fun thing is, this place doesn’t even exist. Turaqistan is not a real country. So I played around and mixed a lot of things together! I talked in that accent as much as I could, even to my family and friends!

Did you really drop a live scorpion down your pants in the movie? I really did. It was so scary. I grew up in Texas, and we had plenty of scorpions, but I never had to put one down my pants before. And my pants weren’t that baggy, so I couldn’t get any space. I did it a couple times with it going down my leg and it was terrifying. The little thing kept doing backbends because it obviously didn’t want to go in my pants, you know? Everyone on the set was cheering!

Read the full interviews at LA-Confidential-Magazine.com.

War Inc. opens in limited release on Friday, May 23.

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
xolovergirlxo3 @ 05/09/2008 at 6:41 pm

i really wanna see that movie. :D first comment!

the real lola @ 05/09/2008 at 6:46 pm

LALALAAL:D i wanna see it

She looks Tall in theses photos isn’t she like 5’3?

omg Hilary is looking fierce and this movie is awesome! I saw it 2 times already. Trust me on this Hilary can act and she pulled off the accent very well

photoshop awards go to…

has she herd of the tanning bed or maybe even just laying out in the sun may even help lol

you haters are weird.. She looks sooo gorgeous in this pic! her legs look really long!

She looks absolutely gorgeous!!!
I can’t believe she dropped a REAL scorpion down her pants!!!!!
AHHH.

You know what I used to not like her, But you know now I think she is such a goo rolemodel. I love her. She seems like such a real person.

Did you really drop a live scorpion down your pants in the movie?
“…. I grew up in Texas, and we had plenty of scorpions, but I never had to put one down my pants before”
LOL LOL LOL LOL

She looks good, i heard it was going to dvd

gywinnies gay pal @ 05/09/2008 at 7:49 pm

I was a huge John Cusack fan until he chose to work with the Texas nitwit Hillary Duff. What a way to ruin your career and what sounded like an interesting movie. I will never see anything involving Hillary Duff.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/09/2008 at 7:59 pm

she looks like a yugslavian prostitute.

katherine @ 05/09/2008 at 8:19 pm

hilary looks AMAZING! i can’t wait for the movie!

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 05/09/2008 at 8:20 pm

yummyyyyyy

Hil soooo deserve that

I adore her ^^

God bless

FRESHRAGGEDYANN have you ever heard of skin cancer?

forever lizzie @ 05/09/2008 at 10:19 pm

This girl does not have a sexy bone in her body. She couldn’t even give a sexy moan when the scorpion fell in her pants. Poor thing couldn’t even squeal right. LOL!!

john and hil together is so perfect

tsk tsk haters can keep hating because Hilary is amazing and right now she’s laughing at the idiotic haters responses

i LOVE her. she looks fierce. shes gorgeously ravishing. ive always been a fan. im so seeing that movie.

what’s she wearing is so cute

Hil looks good here but this is a bad photo. They shouldn’t put her on a box to be the height of John. It looks awkward. Her knees are at his thighs.

I have to disagree Ste she looks great she has matured into a beautiful woman

she’s amazing