Hugh Hefner to Miley Cyrus: Pose in Playboy!

Hugh Hefner to Miley Cyrus: Pose in Playboy!

Playboy boss Hugh Hefner has invited Disney sensation Miley Cyrus to pose in the pages of his men’s magazine.

In light of Miley‘s Vanity Fair photo scandal, Hugh told Extra at the Playboy Mansion last night that he love the 15-year-old tween queen to star in Playboy when she’s of legal age.

Hugh said, “Sure, she’d be welcomed in the magazine. Very pretty lady. And I think to make such a big to do over something as innocent as those photos, I think is a reflection on how schizophrenic America is about sexuality.”

With a Hannah Montana empire worth $1 billion, Miley surely wouldn’t do this because she’s strapped for cash!

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Hugh Hefner, Miley Cyrus, Playboy

Pages: « 14 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Show All

There’s nothing wrong with him offering, since the offer isn’t open until she’s 18. I hope she does it – I’d love to see her in Playboy.

Alanis/niley lover @ 10/14/2008 at 3:47 pm

Hey Im A Niley Lover
Nick Jonas + Miley Cyrus = Niley
:) To let you guys know
that miley is gonna be 18 years old to be in Playboy
I Bet Nick wants to see her topless
lol Just Kidding Jk

hmm… she has a purity ring, christian, idk, maybe she’ll do it….

it’s like i walk in a store and see her naked in front of playboy, the whole store will hear me scream *ahhh!!!

I will not be so happy wish Miley will be af Playboy girl

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA GO FOR IT MILEY U *****

only2002 fbi007 SSn514-00-8650 @ 06/17/2009 at 11:45 pm

hello,
montana when are coming to singapore and stay with me thus please reply ngkaihock@yahoo.com.sg a usa top government from george w bush appointed.

guy on a stick @ 07/13/2009 at 5:17 am

think with ur dipstick jimmay! i absoulutely hate playboy. im super gay. i wish miley cyrus had a ***** that i could suck and sit on. adam signing out

guy on a stick @ 07/13/2009 at 5:17 am

i think miley will ruin her because i dont see her in that kinda position so i think she should stop D

miley dont do this please it will be like one picture that they take its over perverts are already wanting you to do this just dont do this it willl ruin your life dont do it be a singer and be happy dont do this ur gonna regret it this isnt something that could be that one

I think she’s joy way u guys talkin bout

hi miley it is brandon and im your biggset fan

Lesakiyro @ 11/26/2009 at 6:07 pm

DO IT !
She is 17 now, I hope next year I could see her in playboy *O*
she rocks, and is hot

meh when it comes out ill look and then be like woah so thats what she looks like

cameron cottrell @ 02/25/2010 at 2:02 am

will you have sex whith a15 year old boy. because i think your hot and sexy

I Wanna c miley naked @ 02/28/2010 at 1:32 am

I’m all for it. I have had a boner for miley for a while. i’d love to see that body.

honestly i dnt think it maters if she does i mean srsly its her choice many many famous female actors have posed 4him lyk angila jolie janet jackson and many many many many many othrs and think about heff may b old bt he has slept with some of the hottest girls out there i dought he was saying it 2get her naked with as much money as he has and he runs playboy do u realy think he is worried about 1girl yea shes goregouse bt that doesn’t make him a pedo just cuz he made an offer it was an honest offer and a chance 2make more money bt lyk i said evn if she does do it u have kno right 2 judge her its nt lyk shes the first person 2ever do it

dude she is 17 not 15 and besides it will be good for her i think

hes a perve she is very beautiful but she said herself that she wants to be a role model and i dont think that would be a responsible thing to do shes a disney star and i dont think that’s the disney kind of thing to do she wouldn’t except shes a virgin shes not the girl that does that he should try older stars i think she should sew him i hope he dies so miley doesnt have to do that go die in a hole old man you shouldn’t just die for that you should die for starting this buissnes you cant do that to disney stars she could get fired your an evil old man

I can understand offering if she was 18 at the time but 15? O_o I thought Heff had more patience then that 9_9

Miley cyrus was 15 when hugh offered her this one in a life time chance so what there is nothing wrong with that. Because since niether one of you mongroided aliens can read he said when she turns 18.

Weekly World News has broken the latest in this story, check it out: http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/23574/miley-cyrus-to-do-playboy/

She is officially on the Lohan fast pass to success :-/

CJ Daniels @ 10/13/2010 at 7:49 pm

Can’t believe weekly world news broke this story. Looks like miley is finaly going to be in playboy

hello there and thank you to your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did then again experience several technical issues the usage of this site, as I skilled to reload the site many occasions prior to I may get it to load properly. I have been pondering in case your hosting is OK? No longer that I’m complaining, however slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can harm your quality ranking if advertising with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can glance out for much extra of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this once more soon.

Regardless of the fact that Hugh has stated his invitation to pose for Playboy when Miley reaches her 18th birthday, you never, ever ask a minor to do things like that. Try going up to a young teenager and tell them they have a hot body, especially with the parents near by. Better yet, law enforcement. Of course you would have to be a legal adult. Anyone who does that has to be concidered an ephebophiliac. Pedeophila is for those of elemenatary children. Hugh must be a closet supporter for the lowering of the legal age of cosent. Especially when Playboy sells their bunny rabbit shirts for girls’ sizes and yes, I have seen them wear them, worse, with their parents with them.

Pages: « 14 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Show All