Hugh Hefner to Miley Cyrus: Pose in Playboy!

Hugh Hefner to Miley Cyrus: Pose in Playboy!

Playboy boss Hugh Hefner has invited Disney sensation Miley Cyrus to pose in the pages of his men’s magazine.

In light of Miley‘s Vanity Fair photo scandal, Hugh told Extra at the Playboy Mansion last night that he love the 15-year-old tween queen to star in Playboy when she’s of legal age.

Hugh said, “Sure, she’d be welcomed in the magazine. Very pretty lady. And I think to make such a big to do over something as innocent as those photos, I think is a reflection on how schizophrenic America is about sexuality.”

With a Hannah Montana empire worth $1 billion, Miley surely wouldn’t do this because she’s strapped for cash!

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Hugh Hefner, Miley Cyrus, Playboy

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All

omg
i knew she was going to get offered for playboy.
i’m a little surprised heff hasn’t asked vanessa yet, though.

He is so flippin sicK!
i hope he goes straight to hell.
he deserves it.
omg, it makes me wanna puke all over his playmates.
i love Miley, and he is trying to ruin her!
just go suck on a banana hugh

Kindra Marie @ 05/10/2008 at 11:31 am

when shes of LEGAL AGE, people. Miley isnt going to do it now. & plus, I think Playboy is a way of living. I mean, just because they’re feminine people who are in touch with their sexual side doesn’t mean they’re whores! I dont think there is ANYTHING wrong with posing for playboy, just miley won’t do it (even if she does take the offer) until shes of legal age & well out of her fans minds, because right now all shes focusing on is being a good role model for kids.

Kindra Marie @ 05/10/2008 at 11:33 am

HUGH HEFNER IS NOT A SICK MAN! OKAY! SO STOP CALLING HIM OUT! Its ticking me off!~ Hugh Hefner is a sweet man, he just likes WOMEN! I mean, what man doesnt?! SO BACK OFF. I dont think miley should do it, but dont hate hugh for it! GOD.

I hope her mom and dad put their foot down for once what will they let her do next

Mmmm, if the shoe fits ;]

&& trust me, IT DOES :D !

ohbabybaybay @ 05/10/2008 at 11:58 am

This is SICK. shes 15 and hes like what…
1,000?
this is HORRRRRIIBBLLEEE

zanessa fan 101 @ 05/10/2008 at 12:00 pm

this guy is so dam perve y would he say something like that even if it might be true she is 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do they think of her. they r really trin to spoil her! wat hell is his problem! these are the bad parts of hollywood. hell with these freking perverds

haha wow!

miley wont do that!

GOMILEY!!

she’s 15 years old, you ass! you’re sick, ok dear?!

this is ghetto @ 05/10/2008 at 12:58 pm

wow.
this is ghetto.
i hope she takes the offer just so people can see what she is like in real life. I don’t think it is right for someone that really isn’t a good person to be Hannah Montana when there are so many other young teenagers that would be amazing for the job. and that playboy guy is probably Jesse Kratochville in disguise.

OMG!
i was soooo shockeddd

no no no!

Yeah that’s her future!
she’s gonna be A PLAYBOY BUNNY!

I HOPE YOU DON’T DO THAT MILEY!!!

PLEASE PLEASE !!! DON’T DO IT

ok, he is not “sick” he said she’s a pretty young lady. and NOT now. but at the LEGAL age. thats 18. k?? not 15! NOT NOW. retards

LIL AMAL! @ 05/10/2008 at 4:27 pm

JÄVLLAAA HOORRAA !!

that’s really wrong

funniest **** I have ever heard in my whole entire life. go on old Hugh.

vai se ferra meuu _|_

Lay off the guy. He runs a business, and she would sell and he knows it. Plus like others said, he said when shes of LEGAL age to do so.

i definely LOVE hef , and come on guys , he was just kidding

yeah… she doesnt need the money.
PLUS i bet by the time she’s 18 her sex tape will already be out. so no need for playboy.
i dont think she’s headed for good :/

I’ve lost whatever respect I had for Miley in recent days. She brought all this **** on to herself. She’s fucken 15 and should have had the common sense to say NO when she was posing for these pictures. And where the HELL were her parents???????? Why would any parent let a 15 year old pose for cameras like that. Even though some are saying that this isn’t a big deal…Miley is only 15 and so it is a big deal. She’s still too young to be posing for pics that are so suggestive(btw, I’m not trying to be mean and this may come out sounding exactly like that….but I think that she looked absolutely UGLY in those pics. I mean if your going to do something like that, then at least make it look good. The pic where she is wearing red lipstick and had a silver bedsheet covering her, looks as if she was REALLY sick when they took that picture).

Anyways, like I said, she brought it all on to herself so now she should have to deal with the consquences.

omg i think hef just wants a 4th girlfriend