Nicole & Joel's Studio Studies

Nicole & Joel's Studio Studies

Nicole Richie arrives at Siren Studios in Hollywood on Friday with Joel Madden following closely behind.

The recent mom, 26, was in a perky mood with her early morning coffee and bottle of water. No sign of baby daughter Harlow.

Even BFF Paris Hilton has been changed by Harlow! “Nicole is our first friend to have a baby . Seeing Harlow, really makes me want one. I’ve always wanted to have a baby!”, said Paris.

Who’s ready for little Paris Hiltons running around?!?!

nicole richie joel madden studio 01
nicole richie joel madden studio 02
nicole richie joel madden studio 03
nicole richie joel madden studio 04
nicole richie joel madden studio 05
nicole richie joel madden studio 06

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
I Love Pink @ 05/09/2008 at 11:16 pm

I’m not ready for little Paris Hiltons running around.
All you will hear is ”Thats Hott!” -.-

Coolies! first!!!?

I liked the first comment….lol it made me laugh

I Love Pink @ 05/09/2008 at 11:38 pm

Haha, thanks. :-)

Noo.
heck no,I don’t want mini paris running around.

the person next to nicole got no shooes

And who was ready for a little Nicole? Yeah… I didn’t think so.

Jonas Fan @ 05/10/2008 at 1:06 am

I think Paris wants whatever Nicole has.

-Nicole is engaged to Joel and then Paris wants to marry his twin brother Benji

-Nicole had short hair and now paris has short hair

-Nicole RIchie has a baby and now paris wants one

Can paris just be herself? I really dont think she knows how

Jonas Fan @ 05/10/2008 at 1:06 am I think Paris wants whatever Nicole has.
—————————————————————————————–
I couldn’t have said it any better, Nicole was always the brains, Paris was more the looker of the 2, but she didn’t have much else going for her without her family’s name and her BFF Nic.!!!

That is sooo ridiculous!
I don’t believe that Nicole and Paris are in love with the Madden Brothers!!
For me, is all just for marketing! They just want to be on newspappers and tv!

I totally agree that Paris always wanted to be Nicole. Paris complained that Nicole was jealous about her but it was always the contrary. Nicole has a very strong personaly while Paris is totally empty. She has never found herself nad always wanted to be Nicole.
It’s true that Paris tries to imitate Nicole in everything: hair, clothes and now she is taking the twin brother os Nicole’s Boyfriend…

msguidedmama @ 05/10/2008 at 7:58 am

Paris wants a pet. she needs to stick with puppies.

msguidedmama @ 05/10/2008 at 7:58 am

Paris wants a pet. she needs to stick with puppies.

paris admire nicole that why she wanna be like her…btw..nicole bugs me

I totally DISAGREE the saying that paris ‘admire’ nicole …nahh…are you all lost your mind??? I mean,what nicole had or achieved to get someone jealous…NOT even it’s paris(I do think she has more to offer)…Just because the hair?baby?…come on…it’s very common with every woman and that’s cannot be called imitation…However,I do think it’s awkward to date benji,but I’m willing to give her the benefit of doubt as this didn’t happen all the time…whatever…

A little Paris… hmm i wonder how her child will look .

thanks 4 the pictures!

paris hitler @ 05/10/2008 at 4:51 pm

Paris has herpes. That ***** better keep her legs closed. Racist Whorebag.

that_girl @ 05/10/2008 at 6:08 pm

The world will never be ready for little Paris hiltons running around.

dude, paris is jealous of nicole and what she has. nicole has grown up a lot while paris still runs around hollywood smiling for cameras and hiring paparazzi to follow her every more for more publicty. and now she’s doing what? promoting fake hair? lmao who in the world has an extension line?

babychick @ 05/10/2008 at 6:21 pm

little parasite? NO THANKS.
and I was ready for a little nicole, thanks very much.

And who was ready for a little Nicole? Yeah… I didn’t think so.
————————————-

A lot of people, including me.

On topic. Paris, go away please.

please,nomore @ 05/11/2008 at 12:31 am

Sorry but Nicole is a talentless, loser just like Paris. They are two peas in a pod. I don’t see anything to admire in either one of them. Nicole is pimping her daughter out to extend her fifteen minutes just like Paris would do if she had one. Both have had issues with drugs, have gone to prison, had DUI’s, use their family name for publicity, etc, etc. What is the fascination with either?

I hav33 to agree wit coment #7
Jonas fan, paris wants everything Nicole hass.

NICOLE’S AMAZING.