Tom and Katie's Next Baby In The Works?

Tom and Katie's Next Baby In The Works?

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are planning on having another baby in the near future, reports E! Online.

“She said she’s got the itch,” said a friend close to the pair. “Now that Suri is more toddler than baby, she said she misses having an infant in the house. And, of course, she thinks Suri would make a great big sister.”

Tom appeared totally into the idea.

“He said if Katie wants to make another baby, she doesn’t have to ask twice,” said the pal of the power couple. “He always wanted more. It was Katie who has been holding off. Until now.”

Will it be a little brother or sister for Suri??

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
boogaloobobo @ 05/09/2008 at 8:19 am

Oh. Well. First, I guess.

yellow rose @ 05/09/2008 at 8:19 am

I was hoping she was OVER him!

boogaloobobo @ 05/09/2008 at 8:20 am

Oh. Well. First, I guess.

remember da truth @ 05/09/2008 at 8:23 am

Yellow Rose, maybe she is. She wants a baby, and she has no choice but to have sex a second time with Tom if that’s going to happen!

Wish them all the best.

Oh my! Another test tube baby! Oh no!

Happy family!
I heared that they met each on a celeb dating site named ” Ma r r yMill ionai re.Co m”.Is it true? Can we meet our true love online?

It was Katie who has been holding off. Until now.”
————————————————————————
hmm… i wonder why…

#8 – must be the trend. everybody’s getting pregnant lately. lol!

Yep! Warm up the remaining swimmers of L. Ron and get the turkey baster ready, Tom because you seem to forget that you told everyone you are sterile.

Besides, this dumb broad doesn’t take care of Suri. No shoes, no warm clothing, painting her nails with toxins, letting her teeth rot out. Obviously, the kid has a miserable existence because she never smiles.

She she probably get her tubes tied instead of having A BABY. Personally, I think she should let Suri’s biological dad know that he has a daughter. Katie is trash!

Well, I guess they need something to keep their faces in the tabloids…

“Well, I guess they need something to keep their faces in the tabloids…”

couldn’t agree more

“Well, I guess they need something to keep their faces in the tabloids…”

“couldn’t agree more”

or it could be JJ making stuff up just to keep their faces on his blog, no surprises there, he’s been promoting SCEINTOLOGY lately on the site

Is Jared a scientologist? Seriously?

just me... @ 05/09/2008 at 8:57 am

And who’s gonna be the genetic dad?….Chris again?!!

No seriously, but in the Tom-Nicole time they could not have children and now they have a child on their own! Weird!!

Whatever makes them happy. :)

Aww, Suri is such a cutie!!!!

just saying @ 05/09/2008 at 9:03 am

I just want to say that I believe Tom Cruise made an idiot of himself on Oprah again. I think Oprah made herself look like she “is in bed” with the scientologists. I was reading her message boards about the shows and about 9 or 10 people don’t like Tom and said they didn’t fall for the crap he was feeding everyone on Oprah’s show. Basically, both shows were a LOVE FEST for Tom and Oprah.

Tom is finished. Why can’t he just face it and walk away with just a little dignity. He is a joke and his fake relationship is a joke and that Suri is not his. Tom is out of touch with reality if he thinks he can convince anyone that Suri is his baby and his “marriage” is legal.

just saying @ 05/09/2008 at 9:04 am

meant to say “about 9 OF 10 people”.

Tom is sterile @ 05/09/2008 at 9:09 am

I remember when Tom and Mimi were married and they did an interview with either Rona Barrett, Barbara Walters, or other well-known journalist at that time and he stated that he was sterile and they both told the interviewer that they couldn’t have children. Someone needs to dig this interview up and air it because it would clear up alot of Tom and Katie’s lies. Then they would be finished off for good and have to move out of the country from embarrassment.

bluemelatonin @ 05/09/2008 at 9:27 am

It’s time to get the turkey baster out!

the thought of these two making a baby makes me sick

even though i am a scientologist myself, i do not agree with tom bringing up yet another mans child as his own

enough is enough tom

we all love you

come out of the closet just like you do when you are with your congregation who cares what the rest of the world thinks

You people are such haters! @ 05/09/2008 at 9:42 am

Tom has NEVER ADMITTED he is sterile. Just a lot of gossip over the years that people happily eat up because they are so miserable with their own lives. I have been following him his entire career. Mimi and him were never really happy together, she was always off jet setting. Nicole was building her career. There were obviously issues there, they were each caught up in their own careers, the whoe scientology differences, that’s why they are now divorced. Tom is now in his 40′s, Nicole too. That’s why they are in a rush to have babies, time is running out. No doubt in my mind that Suri is his baby. She looks just like him and Katie.

I feel bad for Katie
she seems like such a robot.

tom is sterile @ 05/09/2008 at 10:05 am

#23 You are an IDIOT. I watched the program, I know. end of story, dumba*s!!!! Just because you think something doesn’t make it true.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All