Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer's Poolside Passion

Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer's Poolside Passion

Lovey-dovey couple Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer enjoy an afternoon of poolside passion at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Miami, Florida on Saturday.

The hot new couple took a dip in the pool after a rigorous gym workout session together. Aniston, 39, and Mayer, 30, were seen hugging, kissing, cuddling–the whole shebang!

As reported earlier, Aniston‘s Marley & Me wrap party will take place tonight at Nikki Beach in Coconut Grove, where Mayer will perform a special three-song set.

15+ pictures inside of Aniston & Mayer‘s poolside passion…

jennifer aniston john mayer poolside 01
jennifer aniston john mayer poolside 13
jennifer aniston john mayer poolside 14
jennifer aniston john mayer poolside 15

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All
justdon'tget @ 05/10/2008 at 11:39 pm

I don’t get what these women see in him. I can’t stand him. He seems like the biggest douche bag on the planet.

fake a relationship sell tix @ 05/10/2008 at 11:45 pm

Still will NOT watch her movie.

Probably FAKING a relationship to sell movie tickets.

He probably has 5 different STD’s. Why would Jen be with him? I’m still and always will be a huge fan of hers but this one I don’t understand.

why are men never called sloppy seconds? thirds? fourths?

FOR HOW LONG ???? EEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

jen's in love @ 05/10/2008 at 11:53 pm

Yeah!!!

curious girl @ 05/10/2008 at 11:53 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmhotttttttt

Hahahaha! I think they are made for each other!

I think their cute together. that just my opinion.

I don’t know, maybe they should get some credit for not being as hilarious and awkward as the photo ops she staged with Vince? Probably because they aren’t slobbering all over each other or doing the titanic pose. Yet.

[☆I n F u g m o u s☆] @ 05/10/2008 at 11:56 pm

awwwww

I think they’re cute together.

Let’s all be mature about this. Whatever happens happens, and good for them!

love in the pool @ 05/10/2008 at 11:57 pm

Hooray!! Happy Day!!

No more whining about lonely Jen. She is not lonely anymore.

Be happy for her. Support her and her man.

Some people are mental. Fake a relationship with your co-star may sell tickets, but what does John Mayer have to do with her movies? LMAO people watch movies because the cast is not single? LMAO LMAO LMAO

Is this the only way she can get in tabloids.

I bet her ****** sags.

They are so cute together :-)
I’m really glad to see Jen relaxing and enjoying herself with John. I still think he is a jacka*s and a player and it won’t last but screw it who cares…. she is just having fun and he is a sexy guy.

I like how they are right at the poolside so the cameras can take pictures. Attention whores. Are they the new Heidi and Spencer?

This is nothing important to have a thread about.What is she Promoting?another ass picture,sorry old has been and the golden pee-er.

14……..The pee-er will take care of her hotness.

curious girl @ 05/11/2008 at 12:04 am

hes a cute one……….and young……….mmmmm….mmmm….mmmmm……..lucky jen, lucky john

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All