Happy Mother's Day, Angelina Jolie!

Happy Mother's Day, Angelina Jolie!

Mom-to-be Angelina Jolie spends Mother’s Day poolside at the Maryland Villa in the South of France with shirtless Brad Pitt and the kids, Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, almost 2.

Plenty of Mother’s Day balloons were seen around the terrace.

Later on in the day, Brad and Angelina took Pax for a check-up at an Echography Center (Medical sonography) close to Grasse in the South of France. Pictured below, Brad and Angie with Pax stopping off at McDonald’s for some Mother’s Day fast food!

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie celebrating Mother’s Day…

angelina jolie mothers day 01
angelina jolie mothers day 02
angelina jolie mothers day 03
angelina jolie mothers day 04
angelina jolie mothers day 05
angelina jolie mothers day 06
angelina jolie mothers day 07
angelina jolie mothers day 08
angelina jolie mothers day 09
angelina jolie mothers day 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All
[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/11/2008 at 8:49 pm

more posing.

smile for the camera, brad.

!@#$$^(&)#%^#$%@# @ 05/11/2008 at 8:49 pm

I’m so glad they are having more babies!
they are great!

Hey Jared,

The did not take Pax for a check up. Check the French links…they are better than the pap(Bauer, Splash). I think the only agency that is better at these guesstimation is goffin.com.

The French links said she went for a ob/gyn check up and it was Pax, Maddox and Brad in the car with her.

Elisabeth @ 05/11/2008 at 8:56 pm

Shiloh DOES look a little weird… But it’ probably just the pic, yes that’s what it is :).

awwwwwwww, Brad is so hot. Shiloh is too cute.

Nice to see some pictures of these people finally for a change with only a few (4!) comments. (Of course, this won’t last.!)

I’m number 5!

famous, I would worry Suri is going to be a dwarf since her father is a dwarf. lol.

LOVE THEM!!!!

too cute

Ahhh, so sweet. Brad was there too for the ob-gyn check up. It must be so exciting for all of them to see the ultra sound images of this baby – especially for Pax. Can you imagine what he must be thinking of this human baby inside his mummy’s tummy?? I remember my own amazement at the amount of detail you can see of the baby just using ultra sound.

It never fails to move me when I think of Pax, who for the 1st 3 years of his life was pretty deprived of family and now, settling in happily with mum, dad, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, brother(s??) and sisters.

groundcontrol @ 05/11/2008 at 9:02 pm

What a fun place for kids to stay.

The kids look like they’re having a ball in all these pics. I love Shi’s Lilac flower print dress. And poor Brad has quite a sun burn.

beautiful @ 05/11/2008 at 9:02 pm

This family is so beautiful. Happy Mother’s day, Angie.

#7: Brad is paler than I thought he’d be, like he hadn’t have his clothes off for ages. Shiloh? You can’t really see her well enough to find her cute or not. She is just a small baby whom you can see only vaguely in these pics.

The one under the tree with the mom and a kid: can’t tell who that little kid is! That is a nice picture of the mom, though.

They’re a lovely family. I like it that they really spend a lot of time together.

Thanks for the new thread and pics JJ!! Appreciate your keeping us informed…

Fug,

Got milk?…hahhahahahahaha

Fug,

Got milk?…hahhahahahahaha

LOVEFORFOUR @ 05/11/2008 at 9:07 pm

Happy mother’s day to all the mothers out there.Peace.

lylian @ 05/11/2008 at 9:01 pm

Per Angelina’s Nightline interview, Maddox was about Pax’s age when she explain to him that there was a baby in her stomach not that she was getting fat. LOL So your right it probably a great chance to have him see the baby inside her.

Thanks for the pics Jared. As I wrote on the other thread, I love that Angelina , Brad and kids are having a grand old time in France.

The most beautiful family. The royal family.

Uh wow… someone would actually write something vile about a child? To write something hateful about a person you know nothing about it is one thing, but to attack an innocent child with hateful words is to go to a level so low I actually feel sorry for you. What a sad, miserable life you must lead.

Happy mothers day to all! even to the people who do not belong in this thread :P

As if Shi was watching there? Woo… such a cute girl, funny and sweet.

waaaa papa pitt! looks adiorable.

yay! new thread :)
thanks jj….

yes, a very HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY ANGELINA! :D

btw: Brad looks HOT

Anonymous @ 05/11/2008 at 9:14 pm

You mean she wears those God-awful dresses in the pool.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All