Happy Mother's Day, Angelina Jolie!

Happy Mother's Day, Angelina Jolie!

Mom-to-be Angelina Jolie spends Mother’s Day poolside at the Maryland Villa in the South of France with shirtless Brad Pitt and the kids, Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, almost 2.

Plenty of Mother’s Day balloons were seen around the terrace.

Later on in the day, Brad and Angelina took Pax for a check-up at an Echography Center (Medical sonography) close to Grasse in the South of France. Pictured below, Brad and Angie with Pax stopping off at McDonald’s for some Mother’s Day fast food!

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie celebrating Mother’s Day…

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina jolie mothers day 01
angelina jolie mothers day 02
angelina jolie mothers day 03
angelina jolie mothers day 04
angelina jolie mothers day 05
angelina jolie mothers day 06
angelina jolie mothers day 07
angelina jolie mothers day 08
angelina jolie mothers day 09
angelina jolie mothers day 10

Getty
  • Cardi B just dropped a lot of money on new bling for fiance Offset - TMZ
  • Nathan Sykes mourns the loss of his very young cousin - Just Jared Jr
  • Brandi Glanville and James Maslow's feud gets heated on Celebrity Big Brother - TooFab
  • Maggie Gyllenhaal's new movie is heading to Netflix - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Kira Kosarin is getting ready to drop her new song - Just Jared Jr
  • huh

Abby @ 05/11/2008 at 9:35 pm
    =========================
    Shiloh is fine. You clearly have down syndrome yourself.

• karen (from new brunswick,can.

i wish people would leave them alone at this time……let them have a family vacation without cameras………they need privacy people……..
    there’s a time for cameras and this is not the time…..

• lulu

Abby @ 05/11/2008 at 9:35 pm
    ======
    Not funny, so jealous someone’s celebrating mother’s day while the almost 40 y/o, ex-sit com hag was still fooling around with her series of bf.shame, shame, shame!
    Giving birth to down syndrome had a higher incidence on older women , that’s 34 y/o and above and reach rapidly high incidence when women reach 40 y/o. the one woman who had a 50-60% chances of having a Down, a Turner’s synd. or a retarded kid is none other but your buddy, ego maniac , selfabsorbed, stingy, middle age idol who’s now f.cking , enjoy being pee on, smoking weed with her new boytoy.

• Andrómeda

Lord, this person Abby is an idiot!!.

• guli

Thank you Jared!!!

Happy Mother’s Day to Angie and all JP fans and their mothers as well! ((hugs and kisses))
    It’s not easy to be a mother. IMO it is the toughest job in the world and I can honestly say it was/is the best thing I ever did in my life. OK, I’m a bit sappy since I spent the whole day with my kids… I missed a whole thread so I’ll start here for now :-)

• botox jen

Abby @ 05/11/2008 at 9:35 pm
    —–In any case nothing is wrong with having a down’s baby. They bring such love, warmth and joy to their families.

Oh , you must be one of them!

• passing Through

# 1 [☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/11/2008 at 8:49 pm

ROTFLMAO. Fuggy was the first person to post on this thread? Yep…just like I said yesterday. He’s still jerking off looking at J-P pix.

• Here’s The Deal

Abby @ 05/11/2008 at 9:35 pm
    ________________________________________

The pictures are taken from far, far away. They are distorted and you cannot make out the details of their faces. If you see a clear, close-up picture of Shiloh, she looks like a normal, beautiful toddler. Look up Down’s Syndrome on Google and you’ll see what Down’s kids look like.

She’s fine, but I’m sure her parents appreciate your “concern”. :roll:

• jen

I will forever be a huge fan of brad and angelina… and the kids… SHI is the cutiest baby in hollywood.

• [☆I n F a m o u s☆]

look who talks about Famous more than they talk about the “J-P” family. ROTFLMBAO

can someone be perfect when they suffer from dwarfism?

• abby

btw, I don’t know who that “Abby” is talking jack about Down’s Syndrome (clearly she’s some ignorant fool) but just because I tend to lurk these days I hope no one is screwing with my name.

• anonmous

haha that rhymes. Mom-to-be Angelina Jolie. hehe. Mom-to-be Angelina Jolie. Mom-to-be and Angelina Jolie Mom-to-be and Angelina Jolie Mom-to-be and Angelina Jolie Mom-to-be and Angelina Jolie Mom-to-be and Angelina Jolie Mom-to-be and Angelina Jolie Mom-to-be and Angelina Jolie

• passing Through

# 40 sara @ 05/11/2008 at 9:23 pm

It’s weird seeing Brad’s body look like well, a normal guy. Although I guess he isn’t so preoccupied with that part of life anymore.

++++++++++++++++

As Brad said in an interview after he dumped X – he’s well aware that one day the six pack will be a keg. I think he’s happily traded in working out in a gym to exercising by chasing after his kids.

• Maria

I LOVE THIS FAMILY!

Happy Mother’s Day Angelina!

thank you , Jared!
    keep em coming!

• passing Through

# 63 [☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/11/2008 at 9:56 pm

Apparently nobody told you Fuggy, but my job on this blog is to kick your ass on a regular basis. Well…mine and Jill’s, but apparently she’s taken the day off. Now how about taking your fug self over to the latest Suri thread and see if there’s anybody there you can talk to. Surely Tom has at least 1 other nutjob fan. If not, stay there anyway.

• passing Through

# 68 pinky @ 05/11/2008 at 10:07 pm

She could have an IQ of 0 and it would still be higher than your’s.

• sundayvisit

There are NO baloons….

• passing Through

# 71 ABBOTT @ 05/11/2008 at 10:10 pm

Even if she were a midget she’s still taller than you are. You’re so short you can’t even play handball against the curb.

• botox jen

Shiloh is the cutest celebrity baby in HW.

• alia

pinky @ 05/11/2008 at 10:07 pm
    ABBOTT @ 05/11/2008 at 10:10 pm

shame on you two!
    If God ever blesses you with children, i hope you will realize how truly sad and pathetic it is to make fun of them or call them names.
    every child is beautiful….ESPECIALLY SHILOH.

• anustin

sorry suri.papa is dwarf!he’s one-eyed movie got push again!

• passing Through

# 72 abby @ 05/11/2008 at 10:12 pm

ROTFLMAO. Doofus…she’s out in public in the pix above. DUH!

• alia

hello’s to guli and Felinelilly :D
    hope you ladies had a nice mother’s day

• Frenchy

This is fun for fans but it must be torture for non fans. I mean If you really don’t care about this family, why be here? Everyone knows JJ is JP central. I bet that Brad’s brother clicks on this site I mean where else are you going to go to for the latest news?

• Jill

passing through @ 05/11/2008 at 10:16 pm
    Shiloh let’s just say looks “SPECIAL.”
    *****************************************************

If you’re going to f*ck with PT’s name, stupid, you’ll have to do better than that. God, these trolls are idiots. They should all be euthanized and put out of the way.

• bdj

Thanks for the new thread Just Jared. You can really tell when the middle school troll(s) have an hour left to play on the computer, some very juvenile comments. It is a good thing whiny has such a young fan base, like minds and all. I truly hope they are not parents or Mothers. Happy Mother’s Day to Mama Angie and all the Mothers out there. Best wishes to BAMPZS and the next Jolie-Pitt or two. Peace to all.

• hundred

She is one of the most beautiful women. I saw her hot pics on a millioniare dating site called [Ri c h ki s s.c om]. Was it her? I’m not sure. Charlie sheen said he found great dates there before. Maybe the celebs like that special site.

• anustin

oh yeah brad is fat!!! fine ,which means everything in him are FAT” ,anjie must be happy,she needs both of her hands.darn lucky bit.ch!

• OMG

sundayvisit @ 05/11/2008 at 10:12 pm There are NO baloons….

OMG what moron you are. Can you even spell?

• abby

Jill, they’re doing it to my name too but we all know the real PT because she posts frequently.

• Jill

OMG @ 05/11/2008 at 10:22 pm
    sundayvisit @ 05/11/2008 at 10:12 pm There are NO baloons….
    what moron you are. Can you even spell?
    ************************************************************

Typical of Jenhags. They can’t spell or punctuate correctly. Their writing skills are approximately on the second grade level. This is the level of literacy usually associated with trailer trash.

• more blurry pics

mmmkay I guess these are good because they are of no use to tabloids or TV since they are so blurry

• LMAO!!!!!

oooh someone’s gonna be banned….LMAO!!!!! Good!

• anon

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/11/2008 at 8:49 pm.
    _____________________________________________________

You are disgusting

• happy

What a beautiful and happy family.

• showers of Blessings

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

• Posh Spice

I love them

• [☆I n F a m o u s☆]

dwarfism’s disgusting.

not to mention – partial paralysis in the face.

• lylian

You know Pinky, I’m not at all angry about your comments about Shiloh. What ever wishes and rubbish you make cannot change Shiloh’s karma, whatever that might be. It is not within within your power to wish anything on Shiloh.

I do however, believe in Karma, not as a punishment, but simply as the cause and effect of our thoughts and actions in our lives and the lives of people we do affect. I truly believe, if we look for the positive, we will get the positive in our lives. That’s why I enjoy the Jolie Pitts, who seem to fully appreciate the positive in their lives, even the tiresome paps that trail them and photograph them in their private moments in their home.

With thoughts like yours PInky, wishes on people you don’t know, even extending to innocent children, I truly believe that you are suffering and will continue to suffer.

No, no, I’m not wishing it on you. It’s just karma – cause and effect. But with thoughts like yours in your head about innocent children, you can spare me the declarations of how absolutely fantastic your life really truly is.

What I’m curious about is how you will feel when even more horrible things happen to you? I wonder if you might reflect on how you might have caused those events to happen to yourself? I wonder if you are capable of this insight??

• Nana

They both seem paler than their natural coloring. It’s like they have been living in Alaska for the past year.

• tabitha

Brad still looks muscular to me. These pictures are so grainy, it is hard to see how defined his six packs are.

• huh

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/11/2008 at 10:40 pm
    =============================
    fug, are you saying your idol Tom is disgusting? hahaha, but I do agree Tom is a disgusting dwarf.

• LL

Another thread! yeah! Is there anything happening in Hollywood these days? I haven’t been paying attention. Oh yeah a 47 year old is ruling the box office and it aint Mr. Dracula smile. Who said the young ones are up and coming?

• lylian

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/11/2008 at 10:40 pm

dwarfism’s disgusting.

not to mention – partial paralysis in the face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don’t know why you are making a comment about X here. But for the record, let me just say,

No, I dont think x suffers from dwarfism,

but

I agree about the partial paralysis in x’s face. Botox and what not will do that to you.

Also, I imagine (but never having had it myself I wouldn’t know) that filler like restylane, silicon and what not that x had injected into her face etc. , must make her face stiff, no??

• ummjennycraig

Is Brad pregnant too? Yikes, he’s so pastey. Ew.

• lolololol

Brad is gonna be on Oprah to spill his BIG secret. He’s pregnant and wears a maternity brassiere. Lmao~

• sera

Thanks Jared for the pics

• buckeyegurl

I hope Angie had a wonderful mother’s day. It looks like they are having a great time in France! I can’t wait to see them at Cannes.

• attention

Cannes is this week….

• oh

lylian @ 05/11/2008 at 10:40 pm

=====================

well said!

but you are waisting your fine thoughts on a simpleton and devilish person like Pinky. I bet she/he is incapable to understand you…

If there is karma, what kind of karma will Pinky get? you know, what kind of devil will wish bad things on an innocent children? that’s the most evil thing a human can do…

talk about karma……so ironic…that idiot probably don’t realize she will get the worst karma for wishing bad things on an innocent child.

she is both evil and stupid