Charlize Theron is Purple Perfection

Charlize Theron is Purple Perfection

Charlize Theron is a vision in purple at the showing of the Christian Dior Cruise 2009 Collection at Gustavino’s in New York City on Monday.

Ugh. Perfection! Perfection! Perfection!

“[The U.S.] is so full of ideas and inspiration that every time I come I discover something new or have some incredible adventure,” said designer John Galliano prior to his show. “The U.S. constantly inspires me with its attitude as much as all its artifacts and many states — you could spend a lifetime exploring it all!”

10+ pictures inside purple-perfect Charlize Theron…

charlize theron christian dior 01
charlize theron christian dior 10
charlize theron christian dior 11
charlize theron christian dior 13

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
ASHI JIJI @ 05/13/2008 at 2:25 am

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IN MY FAVORITE COLOR !!!

Yes, she really is perfection.

i love charlize. she’s beautiful.

sweet as sweet november!
hello manila, philippines!

Great class!

stellar sophie @ 05/13/2008 at 4:22 am

gorgeoussssssssss!

Mediterranean @ 05/13/2008 at 7:09 am

perfect, she is just perfect!

Is she preggers?She did say about a month or so ago that
it was time for a chilld.

ugly. gross. she makes purple look bad.

Charlize is so pretty.
She reminds me at the old hollywood

The Narssist @ 05/13/2008 at 8:30 am

OMG. Just when I thought she cannot be more good looking!

I hate her.

yeah.. that dress has GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!

Only women as beautiful as her can pull off that dress.

with Catherine Zeta-Jones she’s the most beautiful actress in Hollywood

She is one of those hollyweird people that I do not like or dislike. She is just there. Her acting is pitiful though.

Charlize is a goddess. She is the most beautiful, classy and angelic looking blonde on hollywood. And if anyone says anything bad about her looks (STUNNING!) or acting (MONSTER was one of the best performances ever!) than they are obviously just jealous. This woman is GORGEOUS. Looks like Kim Novak/Grace Kelly/Lana Turner type beauty. If this were the 40s Hitchcock would die to have Charlize in his movies!

She is a class act and looks beautiful in my favorite color!

gossipgirl @ 05/13/2008 at 4:10 pm

wow is all i can say! perfect!

I agree jared.

Oh it’s refreshing to see charlize, to breath some freshing air! that change us from the usual media whores , i love charlize she is private, down to earth, beautiful and so talented.

I love her style she is a fashonista, she is stunning and class .
She looks really beautiful in her new ads http://youtube.com/watch?v=gDvd60WB4tE too.

fsdfljaslkdj @ 05/13/2008 at 6:43 pm

SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT! J-HO TAKE NOTES BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT BEAUTY LOOKS LIKE!

She is a class act all the way.

Only women as beautiful as Charlize can pull off that dress and look amazing. Wow! I love this woman.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All