Tue, 13 May 2008 at 12:21 pm
Cynthia Nixon Wedding in the Words?
- Will Cynthia Nixon tie the knot with her longtime girlfriend?
- Nicole Scherzinger is a ladies’ lady.
- Tila Tequila gets put in the Blender
- Victoria Beckham goes about her British business
- Tara Reid‘s stomach is still botched
- Hugh Hefner won’t marry Holly, Kendra or Bridget
- Pete Wentz wants a Gremlins 2 themed wedding
- Britney Spears: Pregnant or Gassy?
- More pregnancy rumors swirl for Beyonce
- Have a little fun every morning with a creative clock.
- Recently announced are the 2008 Tony Award Nominations
- Ashlee Simpson to tie the knot this weekend.
- Kim Kardashian is hosting her own “White Party” at the White House in Hampton Bays on May 25.
- Charges have been dropped against Anne Hathaway’s boyfriend, Raffaello Follieri, who had written a bad check. A spokeswoman for the Manhattan DA’s office said Follieri had repaid the $215,000 that he owed to a New Jersey man.
- MTV’s favorite bisexual Tila Tequila is writing “Hooking Up With Tila Tequila,” which promises her thoughts on love and family.
- At least 12,000 people have died since Monday’s massive 7.9-magnitude quake in China, the country’s worst natural disaster in three decades.
Just Jared on Facebook