Rihanna & Maroon 5 - "If I Never See Your Face Again" Music Video

Rihanna & Maroon 5 -

Maroon 5 has teamed up Rihanna to re-release the remixed music video of “If I Never See Your Face”. Check it out below! The vid was shot in Los Angeles by Anthony Mandler.

Adam Levine? Hot. Rihanna? Hot hot. This video? Hot hot hot!

Rihanna & Maroon 5 – “If I Never See Your Face Again” Music Video

Valerie Macon/Getty

The Boy Next Door @ 05/13/2008 at 5:05 pm

2nd

- I LOVE M5 ! *-*

Adam is so hot!

does he want to be prince or something?

a match made in heaven – neither can sing.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOT :D

NOT! the original is better.

i know he’s kind of a male chauvinist pig but….he is really really sexy.

He is a ****..but a cute one!

loves it! rhianna looks gorge and maroon s rocks

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/13/2008 at 5:23 pm

the haters are gonna spontaneously combust off this one.

this video is crack-juice! and for the white people – that’s a good thing. lmbao

Thank you so much...not @ 05/13/2008 at 5:25 pm

Well, thank you so much for the ***** and pimp video.
I cannot wait for my 14 year old daughter to see it.
After viewing it, maybe she’ll aspire to be a ***** when she grows up.
Hey Rihanna, if you want to be an X-rated film star, go for it.
You surely have what it takes.
Classless.

Adam – hot!
Rihanna – not!

they are both unattractive

lmfao @ bliss

rhianna sucks….i like the first version better

zac + vanessa @ 05/13/2008 at 5:38 pm

They are not as hawt as Zanessa!

this a stepdown from umbrella

Adam Lefine (yes, Lefine) shouldn’t be making videos and songs with a talentless hack like Rihanna.

I think she is a very good artist but this song does not compliment her voice.

yesterday @ 05/13/2008 at 5:42 pm

this is pretty lame…

I would be happy if I never saw Rihanna’s face again. She’s so annoying, she relies on people to write songs for her, without them, she would be NOTHING.

does this girl always have to dress half naked in her music videos.

her video may be okay
but she’s HORRIBLE live

I lovee it!

Terrible singer! She looks good in the video though, the red lips really suit her.

I love it this MUCH ->*F*A*R*T*!!!!

My name is BORAT @ 05/13/2008 at 5:51 pm

LOVE THIS VIDEO…………………NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BAD MOVE ADAM LEVINE
DISGUSTING VIDEO
AND BY THE WAY, YOU ARE TRYING WAY TO HARD TO BE COOL.
PRINCE HAS ALREADY BEEN THIS WAY BEFORE YOU!
HA

WOW!!!…thats how u keep changing the game baby……btw. they should hook up….sorry Chris

he’s classy and sweetie she not classy a little sluty but i have to admit it she’s hot it’s just that i can’t stand her ………

Adamandriri @ 05/13/2008 at 6:19 pm

my my my!!! that video is hot as hell…the collaboration is awesome…I LOVE IT. As of now this video has become my no. 1 favorite for the year… its fabulous. I love the song too… hope this song is on itunes right now cause i love it and i want it. Im detecting some chemistry between Rihanna and Adam Levine… its a shame the 2 of them are off the market.

I see the haters had a lot of haterade to drink. like it or not rihanna is the ****. deal with it bytches

Hotness.

They had really good chemistry + the imagery is sexy.

Another notch in Adam’s belt.

i love her but eww such horrible lip singing

Rihanna’s a talentless ho.

Nice video, but i hate her hair she looks way better with longer hair.

good song, terribly sung

I hate Rihanna.

I kinda hate Maroon 5 for messing up the greatness of the original song. Their cd is good. There was NO need to reel in some “Flavor of the month”(Rihanna). If Adam gets his head out of his bum, Maroon 5 could have staying power. Rihanna, I am afraid, has 1 or maybe 2 more singles left during her 15 minutes.

luv riri,nice song but the vid aint all dat

Rihanna is hot

This video is hot. Finally something that has nothing to do with gay ass zac and ugly vanessa

parisgirl @ 05/13/2008 at 7:19 pm

Bliss, I love you
lmaoo

this video is hot.

Adam is very very sexy

i love maroon 5!!!
whats up with 29_29 and the boy next door?? do u guys have anyhting o say besides first and second?!

rihanna is so f#cking sexy and beautiful the song and video is hott

uglybetty @ 05/13/2008 at 9:48 pm

beyonce stan still posting under different usernames to say bad things about rihanna trying to make it seem like people are hating on rihanna at the end of the day beyonce and her stan still jealous of rihanna and this video is hot

Y R U peopel such haters jealous assoles all of u! Rihanna is talented with a unique voice and the video is RED RED BURNING HOT! Great Song Great Combination. U ALL NEED TO GET A LIFE CAUSE SHE IS ONLY GETTING BETTER AND THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow hot vid. Adam is sexy as ass and Rihanna is gorgeous as usual.

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt! I never thought he was sexy but she makes him sexy. I think she is gorgeous & luv her vocal quality!

itzzzkimmm @ 05/13/2008 at 10:33 pm

Loves it!

you haters can suck it!

fugness.

they have no chemisty.

angel hair @ 05/13/2008 at 10:44 pm

i hate adam levine’s voice, but boy, is he smoking hot or what!

I

H
A
T
E

THE

S
O
N
G
***** CANNOT SING!

she’s ugly. i don’t like her at all. the video is ugly

My name is BORAT @ 05/13/2008 at 10:55 pm

SHE IS SO UGLY AND TRASHY
GROSS.
WHEN IS THE NEXT X-RATED MOVIE CONVENTION? RIHANNA NEEDS TO KNOW.
LIKE ADAM LEVINE WOULD EVER GO NEAR HER…
WHAT A JOKE.
HE LOVES HOT WHITE WOMEN
HA

I think this is a great song and a great video. I think some of you are actually just jealous of Rihanna. She is not a wh**e just because of this video or any of her others. She is just a young, sexy girl. And “Thank you so much…not” you don’t have to let your daughter watch this video. BE THE PARENT! Plus, she isnt’ like Britney Spears of Lindsay Lohan or any of those other girls.

I personally think she adds a touch to it that will make it a hit. We will just have to find out…..

i hate it, the original is so much better, it was good to begin with … why did she have to come and wreck it?! also she’s not hot at all..

This video was hot. People need to stop hating. Their songs are not all that innocent to begin with so chill.

REALLY GOOD!!

god,,she looks cheap..more and more now..

Alexanderina @ 05/14/2008 at 12:43 am

HOT. Love the video

This is pretty awful. NOT

Love the song and Rihanna made it that much hotter, great video, kind of has an 80 vibe. Rihanna has that thing!

That was pretty badass, such a natural union.

NATE AND BLAIR MADNESS @ 05/14/2008 at 3:43 am

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO…!

Two of my favourite artists teaming up! I love it.

Nice, nice.

Though I must say that Adam is easily the BIGGEST attentionwhore EVER.

He should really stop appearing in all of Maroons clips.

Rihanna on the other is easily stealing all the scenes.

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGHALREADY @ 05/14/2008 at 8:08 am

@14 I agree, when will they stop selling this girl like a you know what and the video was bland. She makes her self look worst each time she does one of these almost naked videos. Not hot at all very typical of riri and company.

creativegirl @ 05/14/2008 at 9:43 am

Yeah – I don’t know why why why M5 had to resort to a stupid gimmick like having Rihanna sing on this song.

This album is like amazing – I don’t think there is a bad song on it. Adam his piercing eyes, may not be the traditional heartthrob but there is something about him and his voice that could sing the panties off me.

Truly they write some of the best songs out there right now I think, lyrically – I love the story in every song on this album.

That was a boring video. Rihanna is nasty!

I love M5! their pretty hot right now. I like that he chosed a girl that was not in Hollywood. He seems down to earth. Rihanna we can just put up with her. I like her but she seems so spoil.

I forgot to say I love the video.

I love the song, but WHY OH WHY must almost every female singer adapt the look of an expensive prostitute as soon as they get really famous? No one but Alicia Keys has any style and class?

so better than 4 minutes, rihanna is so hot….i luv this song and this video

loved the song – the remix is even better.

the video – H.O.T.

Adam Levine && Rihanna – nice match up.. flove the video concept

thanks Jared.

wicked wench @ 05/14/2008 at 12:27 pm

RIRI doesn’t do anything Beyonce hasn’t already done, so people must hate her as well.

The only reason I’ve heard thus far which validates disliking this woman is “she’s a poor singer”. Everyone else is clearly mad with jealousy, or hate her because she’s fair-skinned, not dark.

Personally, I’m a big ole honky, but the two most beautiful women in the world (that I have ever seen) are Halle Berry and Rihanna. Why people wish to denigrate the later for racial / political reasons lies beyond my imagination…

Hate her because she’s fair skinned? People still think like that?

I really love M5, can’t stand that b*tch called, Rihanna.
But, this is a hot song!

Is it just me, or did the chemistry seem so f*cking contrived!?

FAKE!

i think that people should stop hating on rihanna and get over themselves . they’re nothing but a bunch of haters.

don’t see the point of her wearing the corset in the video. she can’t sing as usual but it shows even more because of the vocal range and style required. The video made no sense, and i couldn’t figure out what adam and her were singing about. Rihanna is no Fefe Dobson so she should quit with the style.

Overall: D and I wouldn’t give them an F because they actually still got their a s s es out of bed and worked so there…

video had me mezmerized. Its a top notch video with lots of chemistry between the two and the actual song is catchy so it will do well. I also love hearing the two of them singing together they voices combine amazingly well.

londonchik @ 05/15/2008 at 5:09 am

Why is she so ****** on stage and in her videos??
She is still a youngester, and looks like shes on the game.
Her voice irrates me also, I dont see her being anything worthwhile in 5 years.

it’s like she’s whoring herself out but adam’s not interested…especially when she’s on his lap….

adam could talk the clothes off of a nun.

he and miss riri totally boned. period.

Not Like that @ 05/15/2008 at 11:54 pm

I don’t get the video or the song? Maroon sounds the same. There is this hook that sounds the same on all Maroon 5. On a scale of 1 to 10: My answer Thank God these are not the only artists to pick from.

CHECK YOURSELF B*TCH @ 05/16/2008 at 12:41 am

SHUT THE F*CK UP ALL OF YOU REDNECK A**WHOLES! STOP HATING ON RIHANNA WITH YOUR JEALOUS FLAT ASSES! YOU ALL PLUMP UP YOUR DAMN LIPS ,ASSES, & TITS TO LOOK LIKE US, BUT YOUR ALWAYS COMING WITH THAT RACIST SH*T!! SHUT THE F*UCK UP DOUCHE BAGS & GET OVER YOURSELVES BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SAME WHORES WHO ARE GONNA GO OUT & BUY HER DAMN CD OR DOWNLOAD IT ON THE INTERNET. RIHANNA DON’T GIVE A F*CK IF YOU LIKE HER OR NOT B*TCHES! SO ANYTIME YOU WHORES WANNA GET OUT OF POCKET, THEN I WILL BE HERE TO CHECK YOUR ASS!
GO F*CK YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU GET f8CKED UP!

Rihanna looks soooooo HOTT!!!

Rihanna looks soooooo HOTT!!!

l love rihanna and adam…..

cool song. Love rihanna and adam but the both cant really sing and have por chemistry. But they rock anyway!

*Anonymous* @ 06/15/2008 at 6:34 pm

so many peopple leave disgusting comments here saying things about Rihanna and/or maroon 5. I believe they sing great together. keep in mind that they are real people like you and have feelings too. they both get about millions of people everyday saying bad things about them…. Just imagine how you would feel if YOU had a million haters everyday.

Give it up for both of them! They are both talented and both hot!! At least they are doing what they love most and that is making music! Who cares what anyone else says. Go Adam! Go Rihanna!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOVE THIS song :X rihanna COol i sing this song on the garage in romania :P rihanna :*:*:*

WTF is wrong with u guys u add just idiot comments about rihanna and maroon … in ur mind u wish be both of them !!! kiss u rihanna

harikasın rihannaaaaaaaaa :)

adam is ****** sexy and thank you so much..not person is a *****
cause im pretty sure your daughter is already a ****