Shia LaBeouf - "GQ" June 2008

Shia LaBeouf -

Shia LaBeouf looks dapper on the June 2008 cover of GQ Magazine. Here are some interview highlights:

On working on the new Indiana Jones film: “I never worked so hard for anything in my life. I did four months of sword fighting and bike training. And I spent insane amounts of time on the switchblade.”

On the rumors that he dated Rihanna: “My friends were like, ‘Are you serious, bro? Why didn’t you tell me about that?’ I was like, ‘I really don’t know her like that.’ For weeks they were singing that ‘Umbrella’ song everywhere I walked. And those are my people!”

On being head-over-heels with all of his female costars: : “I’ve been in love with every woman I’ve ever worked with (Megan Fox, Sarah Roemer and Michelle Monaghan). [But] there’s the three-month attention span that actors have. I don’t know if it’s mutual, but I really don’t care. They have to kiss me when ‘action’ gets called, anyway, so I’ll get what I want.”

To watch Shia‘s appearance on yesterday’s Letterman, click here! He chats about knife tricks, his dog messing up his house and going nuts and getting arrested at a Walgreen’s in Chicago.

To read Shia‘s full interview, check out GQ.com.

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

oh.lala.^^ @ 05/13/2008 at 1:31 pm

sweet. =P xD (LLLL)

cant wait to see indiana jones.. shia is a great actor

Love him! He’s funny and charming.

He’s so hot LOL

#6 he is sooooo cute

i think he’s a little stuck up to be honest with you

he’s soooooo hot i think i’m in love!!!!

whhhooooooooooo shia your soo hott! you are amazing!!!!!! =)

That’s why he’ll be around for a long time he is AWESOME! And I definitely would!

Is the link to the Letterman appearance not working for anyone else? Or is it just me?

he’s so funny, adorable, and hottt

He is so gorgeous. He resembles Robert Downey Jr. in this pic.

he’s so hot
and the comment about falling in love with his costars is hilarious.

what an ass

Idid’nt want to see Indiana Jones but now I do Shia is so cute

That interview is hilarious. I don’t normally think he’s hot but he looks good here.

I know this sounds funny
i’m going to see Indiana Jones for shia,
not Harrison Ford.

I did’nt want to see Indiana Jones but now I do Shia is so cute

parisgirl @ 05/13/2008 at 3:06 pm

He looks used and abused on the cover but the interview seems nice

he should lay off the pot b4 his shoots.

O.M.G. NOW SHIA IS LOOKING HOT-TASTIC!!!!

THIS IS THE KINDA HAIRDO THAT MAKES HIM LOOK SEXY YUMMY!!!

MORE SEXY SHIA JARED!!!!

Shia is one of my favorite young actors. If he keeps his vices under control, he can go very far in Hollywood. He may sound stuck up, but I think he is that way to keep things in focus. He doesn’t take himself too seriously.

The Letterman thing was hilarious and cute!

What an exceptional actor. He is so talented and amezing :)

¦== http://www.PleasingVacations.com ==¦

he is so amazing. he is my hero for sure.
im going to see indy for shia, i dont give a **** about harrison.

He sounds like he´s trying waaay too hard.

The cover is cool though.

BETSY SMITH @ 05/13/2008 at 4:27 pm

I REMEMBER SEEING A VERY YOUNG SHIA LIBOUF IN A PROJECT GREEN LIGHT MOVIE IT WAS THEIR FIRST MOVIE… AND NOW HE IS IN BIG BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES…

MATT DAMON AND BEN AFFLECK WERE EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS
OF PROJECT GREENLIGHT ..

<SEXXY sSHIA

Hummmmmm moi aussi j’ai envie de jouer dans un de ses films alors :D

Shia tu es beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3

pretty_green_girl @ 05/13/2008 at 5:29 pm

Shia is so f-ing sexy, I can barely stand it!!! The odd thing is, he’s younger than most of the guys I like, but I love him anyway!! Hot!!!

He looks awesome on this cover…….he definately grew up quite nicely if you ask me!!!

He’s sooooo hoooot!

I wonder if the photographer went out of his way (ie photoshopped) to make Shia look as much like Dave Gahan as possible. There was always that resemblence between Shia & Dave, but on this cover and a certain profile pic inside the mag, it’s *Ridiculous* how much Shia looks like him.

Oh and Shia? I love you like a lover but when you say things like :” I’ve been in love with every woman I’ve ever worked with…. *I don’t know if it’s mutual, but I really don’t care. They have to kiss me when ‘action’ gets called, anyway, so I’ll get what I want*”….makes you sound like pervy a-hole. So please stop. We get it, you like girls, but for god’s sake saying BS like that above isn’t going to endear you to anyone.

Love you long time,
Mika Kawasaki

rolling eyes @ 05/14/2008 at 1:32 am

He’s lead a colourful life, I give him that

back in his “Even Stevens” days, I couldn’t stand him, but he’s gorgeous now. wo-ow

I live in paris !!! @ 05/14/2008 at 4:58 am

so hot !!!! [il est vraiment trop beau !!!!]

the anser that he gave was just so funny ` I’ll get what I want` LOL
he is SO HOTTT

Poor baby!
The sung that horrible song to you!
And, we all knew you weren’t dating that tranny, ur too good for her!

xoxoxo

MS Anonymous @ 05/14/2008 at 6:57 pm

O.M.G. I totally agree with you!! This is the Shia I like to see: cleaned up, dressed nicely, and with a cute haircut….with all of that he looks just as good as any other pretty boy actor just with more talent!

Wow! You obviously didn’t read the article. He admits to having had a problem controlling his #2. http://men.style.com/gq/features/full?id=content_6811&pageNum=4
” “I used to **** on myself until I was 12 years old. I didn’t stop until I got a job.” “

lolabella @ 05/18/2008 at 4:05 pm

woow. I love this photo! <33
Shia is the best!

he is so hot. that picture is seriously the most beautiful thing ive seen. yeah he looks likes hes high but who cares its sexy!

man i love shia. i have loved him since i was 10 when he was on even stevens and now im 19 and i love him even more. hes so hilarious and such a great actor! its good to finally see him get some recognition!

Oh my god! he is soo amazing!

i LOVE you shia x x x

I think he is very talented. I just saw him in the movie bobby, and loved his behind assets! Can I be honest and blunt in that if I worked with him on a film…he would know on screen and off if he was in love with my “action kiss scene…”. Just playing! I live close to the city Chicago, and he got arrested probably because the security guard was a dude not a chick…otherwise it never would have happened. Hot gq cover!!! Wish my hazel eyes could meet Him in person!

shiaisanangel @ 06/17/2008 at 1:38 am

Dude i would die to meet him!!! i bought that magazine the day it came out!! he is so hot on the cover that it takes my breath away! when i saw it i came lol but seriously he is an angel!!! i have loved him since even stevens:-)