Shia LaBeouf's Crystal Skull

Shia LaBeouf's Crystal Skull

Shia LaBeouf arrives at the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City before the Late Show with David Letterman.

In an interview with Variety, Shia talked about meeting the veteran actor Harrison Ford for the first time. “The first time I met Harrison we were on an Air Force base doing stunt and vehicle training. He arrived in a big chopper and everyone stopped what they were doing. He got out of the helicopter, pulled a whip out of the glove box and proceeded to pull a sword out of a man’s hand using the whip. He then introduced himself to everyone.” And this is the same tough guy who is putty in the hands of the slight, trim, girlish Calista Flockhart. He’s also the kind of guy who makes his own phone calls and doesn’t put you on hold.

Shia will also be starring in the movie New York, I Love You, which will be released later this year, and will be in Transformers 2 where he will reprise his role as Sam Witwicky.

More pics of Shia and his Crystal Skull at the Late Show

Posted to: Shia LaBeouf

FIRST!!!!!!!
i love Jess and Lizzy

FIRST!!!!!!!
i love Jess and Lizzy

NATE AND BLAIR MADNESS @ 05/13/2008 at 9:54 am

HE’s MY CRUSH VERY … ammm FIRST!

NATE AND BLAIR MADNESS @ 05/13/2008 at 9:55 am

i love him sooo much coz HE’S SO FUNNY

He looks like a wax statue in those pictures!

i luv u shia!!!! @ 05/13/2008 at 10:33 am

I LOVE THIS BOY!!! LOOKING GOOD LIKE ALWAYS. THE INTERVIEW WAS HILARIOUS!!! BUT SHIA NEEDS TO STOP SMOKIN, LOOKING OLDER THAN 22 (JUN.11,BDAY).

SEEXY! I love him soooo much! Shia’s so cute!!

He’s so hot! I can’t wait for the new Indiana Jones movie!!! It looks sooooo good!

he looks geeky cute. haha

love the hell out of him!

I CAN”T BELIEVE I ******* MISSED THE SHOW!!! OMG! And he’s looking so fine here too. *sniff* I just love that little demure smile he gives in pic 5 & 7….He truly looks lovely lately.

Original jpf @ 05/13/2008 at 12:48 pm

He reminds me so much of a younger Edward Norton which ain’t bad in my book.

jpf

I LOVE HIM….THOUGH BOY GET RID OF THAT SHAYT HAIRDO!!!!!!!

Shia you are truly amazing and so cute! love you !! :)

He’s not hot to me. Harrison Ford always sounds like a great guy and a true movie star, like Robert Redford. I miss the Harrison Fords and Robert Redfords being the big stars of Hollywood.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/13/2008 at 3:29 pm

summer of shia!

I LOVE HIM

HE IS TALENT

oh my GOD.
amazingamazing.
ilove you labeouf.
omgasjdfhsf!#%$#!%

omg he looks amazing i just wanna kiss him!

delicious.

shiaisanangel @ 06/17/2008 at 1:45 am

Go shia! you look perfect to me no matter what you do with yourself;-)