Wed, 14 May 2008 at 12:01 pm
Scarlett Johansson & Penelope Cruz's Steamy Kiss
- Scarlett Johnasson and Penelope Cruz get frisky in the Vicky Cristina Barcelona trailer
- Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo have reportedly split up.
- Idol‘s Jason Castro claims he’s never been high before
- Ashlee Simpson will tie the knot on Saturday.
- Britney is getting better, maybe not her driving
- Minka Kelly is universally hot
- Drew Barrymore was uninjured in a hit-and-run
- The new Bachelor sure picked a good one
- Here are some goofy celebrity faces
- Amy Winehouse to model during London Fashion Week
- Check out glassware as artware
- Posh feels unloved by everyone but gay men
- Harvard grad speakers are very cool
- Stars get buttered up in New York City
- Lindsay and Samantha double the drama
- Jennifer Lopez announced Wednesday that she’ll host and help coordinate the third Noche de Ninos benefit gala. This year’s party, to be held Oct. 11 at the Nokia Center, will feature performances by Lopez, husband Marc Anthony, Alejandro Sanz and others. Lopez, who was Noche de Ninos’ first honoree in 2004, said her twin son and daughter inspired her to get more involved.
- Ashley Olsen was spotted holding hands with up-and-comer Justin Bartha at Patsy’s restaurant Saturday. NY Post spies said they appeared to be on a date.
- Star Jones’ estranged hubby Al Reynolds vented on his MySpace page yesterday about reports he was a freeloading spouse and insisted his failed marriage wasn’t a sham.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Bar Refaeli wants “at least three” kids and hopes to raise them in Israel. The actor’s rep couldn’t reach him for comment.
- American Idol alum Ace Young has a guest appearance on Fox’s Bones this week, Meanwhile, Ace’s debut album is due out July 15.
Just Jared on Facebook