Fantasia Has Red Hair, Doesn't Bore Me

Fantasia Has Red Hair, Doesn't Bore Me

Fantasia performs her new single “Bore Me” during Wednesday’s results show of American Idol.

The American Idol Season 3 winner shocked viewers with her bright red hair and a black bejeweled jumpsuit. The best reaction came from Simon Cowell, who sat at the judges table looking aghast and his mouth agape. Like, did that really happen?

Watch the video of Fantasia‘s performance below!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Fantasia’s new look???

Fantasia performs “Bore Me” with red hair

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

oh.lala.^^ @ 05/15/2008 at 4:28 am

# 1 :}

She looks like a rooster….

jawz on d flure @ 05/15/2008 at 4:51 am

Classic. He looked like his dog was just hit by a bus.

who’s her stylist/ make up artist? they should be sacked!

LMAO @ Simon’s reaction. Fantasia was a mess. She was Season 3 winner? The only talents to come out of the show are Kelly and Carrie. DAUGHTRY is good too but he didnt even win.

I love Simon. Close your mouth LOL. Fasia doesn’t care what the hell anyone thinks. LOVE HER. Hair!!!!! I wouldn’t try it. Doesn’t look great on her either. But She’s an entertainer. Boy does she have ENERGY!!!!!

not very attractive

Simon is sitting there thinking what the hell just happened and is that really the girl who won this show?

tissekone @ 05/15/2008 at 6:11 am

I find that woman to be utterly gross!
No class, no nothing. Pure vulgar ghetto. Watching her prance around with that red hair and braces on her teeth made me embarrased on her behalf.

aussie luke @ 05/15/2008 at 6:41 am

incredible performance. wow!

red hair looks awersome – it makes her more interesting as a performer.

Hot Tranny Mess…and not in a good way! YIKES!

Her performance was great! Kelly and Carrie are not the only AM idol talent from this show. Fantasia is a performer. She is young and she has a right to try new look, that’s what an entertainer does. Her vocal ranges are remarkable. She can’t satisfy everyone
! U go gurl!

omj! wat did she do to her self? im embarrased she was in the apple blossom parade, and so was i and i already knew her hair was like this…. it sucks!

HER HAIRDO IS BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE LOOKS GREAT AND THAT FAB-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS ALL ABOUT BEING INNOVATIVE WHENEVER THE CHANCE!!!!

I thought it was spectacular. A big shock, but what a superstar. I couldn’t figure out Simon’s reaction, whether it was a good reaction or bad. She is a brilliant performer!!! The hair was wild, but she’s a celebrity so she can do what she wants. Her voice reminded me a little bit of Mary J.

she actually performed?? seems all she did was jump around and scream….. did u really hear any acutal singing? fox could have at least shown more of the background singers thier dresses were so short and rode up very nicely….now THAT was worth the price of admission…..

That performance was not entertaining. It was embarrassing and shocking. I think the majority of the country probably had the same expression as Simon. Fantasia gives the music industry a bad name.

gypsy marie @ 05/15/2008 at 8:13 am

Not a fan of the hair…but the performance was “neat”. I enjoyed it. Don’t think they should have focused on simons face. Rude! And she doesn’t seem ghetto at all. She seems overly sweet and down to earth!

i saw that and her dancing sucked and so did her singing. come on she was american idol for petes sake!

Maria (Shorty) @ 05/15/2008 at 8:31 am

To me, now this is just my opinion, the ONLY American Idol winner is Kelly. She can sing ANYTHING! The others are just ‘mini’ Idols. HA! HA! Oh, don’t get me started on the hair colour. YUCK!!

mesquite,tx @ 05/15/2008 at 8:44 am

she looks even more butch now. just come out of the closet already.

Jennifer W @ 05/15/2008 at 8:49 am

I didnt like Fantasia even when she was on idol and she really did a bad performance on idol yesterday.

who cares about the hair color people??? still getting shocked by red hair? grow up!!! what about the…”weird” performance??? I think simon’s face represented the millions of people’s face watching it having…. convulsions? I didnt watch AI when she won, but I kept thinking… “she won?”

That was awful. The singing, dancing and her appearance were all ridiculously awful. I didn’t watch the season she was on, thankfully!

Was that singing or screaming. I did not understand one word she was singing. Please, those of you who said she looks great, must have really bad taste buds or need to get your eyes check, cause she looks a hot ghetto tranny mess. She’s not much to look at, and she’s making herself look even more unattractive with that burgandy red mess on her head. I was truly embarrassed for her just watching that.

RED HaiR iZ nOt 4 herr…Sum1 plZ paSs oN da mesSage!

Mellii..
RiP..GramPii..!

When she first came out and I saw her red hair, I said to my husband,”oh no.” But that was nothing compared to the dreadful performance. I hardly understood a word she sang and she acted like somebody who was manic! I thought she was on drugs. That was not something I expected from her at all. I think she should go back to singing softer ballads. I think that is more her speed.

Wow, i can’t believe how many people are freaked out by bright red hair. OMG, have you all been living under rocks. What must you think of tatoos, peircings, etc…
She is a true artist which showed in her performance last night.
All of you who thought it was appalling need to remove that stick that is up your butts!

Hmm…well it looks a lot better than the skunk hair.

They Promised The Moon, The Stars, And Heaven Above. And just like Charlie Brown I got a rock.

As a songwriter who’s parents were songwriters, like them I write because I love it. It’s never been about the money. But when the NUMBER ONE SHOW ON TELEVISION says they’re looking for some amateur to write the Next Great American Idol Finale Song. Wow! The first thing that crossed my mind was…..MILLIONS! Millions of people. Millions of cd’s. Millions of dollars. Millions. I’m betting I’m not the only one…….of Millions.

It’s Time For Some Answers!
This is the second year in a row that American Idol has had a songwriting contest. Since the contest ended last year I’ve researched the contestants from last year and this year….FYI there were over 25,000 entries last year at $10.00 for each song. 20 songs were then chosen out of the 25,000 for an online vote. The winner’s song is then performed on the American Idol Finale. The problem I have is that one of THIS years Top 20 Songwriting Finalist is a Co-writer of LAST years Top 20 Songwriting Winner. Somebody from American Idol has some explaining to do.

If you want proof of fraud.
americanidolexposed.weebly.com

By the way….Why aren’t you reporting this?

She looks ok. Did you see more about her? She has a nice profile with hot pics on a single’s club named ‘rich ki ss . c om’. She’s attractive, sexy and popular there. Maybe you can check it out.

i was pretty much speechless…
same is simon haha

True, she really did yell alot in that song and stomp around. She has kind of gotten weird over the few years I think…..I have never thought she was very attractive anyways, and her hair color doesnt do her much justice either.

IT’S A FREAK SHOW BABY BABY ON THE DANCE FLOOR ..FREAK

SHOW.. SHE REMINDS ME OF THE FREAKY GUY IN THE 5TH

ELEMENT..NO WONDER SHE’S NOT DOING VERY

WELL……….YYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!

i love her song BUT THAT HAIR GOTTA GO!

Hate the look. Her back up singers did all the singing. All she did was screech and yeah, yeah, yeah. Simon’s face was priceless.

couldn’t stand to watch the video….had to turn it off. Hate her voice. i’m not surprised her records sold poorly.

She stunned, she shocked, she rocked!! Such energy. She’s got everybody “buzzing”. She is what you call an “entertainer”. So unpredictable! So versatile! She gave the audience a high energy performance last night. She added excitement to a show that “Bore[d] Me” otherwise. She didn’t come out there to “bore” everybody by just singing a tired old song like “Summertime”. Everybody knows she can do that! Do an engine search under Fantasia You Tube and watch her perform “Always On my Mind”, or “I Believe” or “I Am Here”. Versatility # 1. Her hair was most appropriate for her venue last evening. She illustrated the difference between an American Idol “used to be” and an ARTIST who is stretching out.And I don’t understand people who say she “hasn’t made it.” She just got off a Broadway his show and is now about to release another album.

Crazy woman.
I guess she has the guts to look ridiculous.

ROSLYN DACY @ 05/15/2008 at 11:36 am

LOVE HER, LOVE HER LOVE . I AM NOT TO CRAZY ABOUT THE HAIR , I LIKE THE BLONDE BETTER . NO MATTER WHAT SHE WEARS OR HOW SHE WEARS IT SHE CAN SING HER ASS OFF BETTER THAN THESE STUDIO SINGER THAT ARE OUT NOW . FANTASIA KEEP GOING TO THE TOP , YOUR SYLE OF SINGING APPEALS TO ALL PEOPLE ,NO MATTER WHAT THE AGE GROUP. AS LONG AS THERE ARE PEOPLE SOMEONE IS ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NO MATTER WHAT GOOD OR BAD, SHE IS GOOD SINGER AND PERFORMER. NOBODY CAN’ T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HER. GOD HAS BLESSED HER .NEGATIVE WORDS ONLY MAKE YOU BETTER

She looks awful and at her age she really shouldn’t hav done the whole braces thing, but I think simon wsa in awe of her performance…not appauled. even paula gave her a standing ovation, and simon began to clap with a “wow” look on his face. she really put a lot into that performance and yes, she screamed, but so does tina and beyonce…and the latter also growls.

She was awful. She is trashy. She didn’t sing at all, her backup singers did most of the singing while she threw in some noises and screams once in a while. It was unbearable to watch. I agree with Simon!!!

GMD….. Simon was definitely appalled. That was NOT a good look on his face. And if you rewatch the video, Paula’s look wasn’t much better.. she just has the grace to stand up and applaud.

That was the most god-awful thing I have ever seen on stage. Her hair was quite obviously red to complete the picture of the rooster style head movements and frantic dancing that she was completing. And she definitely did not sing during any of that. Yeah yeah yeah in that whiny screech doesn’t qualify as singing.

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Yes, she had bundles of energy… but so do dogs in heat.

Fantasia should do away with the hair style and color! It does not do anything for her appearance. They definitley made her a GHETTO chic. How horrible!

wow she looks….

2:45 simons face is priceleess…it’s like hes saying “wow i can’t believe im associated with this show”

hate her shes a *****

really S.k.a.n.k is blocked out

lmao Kelly can sing anything? Are you kidding me? If she’s the only idol in your eyes, why are all the rest doing so much better? Unless you’re one of the few that bought that cd of hers that tanked and got a refund on that concert she had to cancel.

She will never be described as a natural beauty
but she is definitely an ARTIST

deedubaya @ 05/15/2008 at 1:23 pm

C’mon, what Fantasia did was waaaaaaaaay less offensive than those pre-results numbers the show makes all of the contestants do together EACH AND EVERY week. Watching a pretty cool guy like David Cook have to dance and sing in those choreographed nightmares with little boy Archulletta is (as Simon would say) APPALLING!!! Good for Fantasia for breaking the mold.

gmd – I don’t think awed, at least in a good way, applies here. They all looked stunned and mortified. I was never a Fantansia fan, in fact, I thought her season wasn’t very good. However, I personally thought she was ghetto fabulous last night. She got people talking and managed to produce that expression on Simon’s face. It was great!

Fantasia puts on an incredible live show…….. girl works herself into a frenzy!!!!! She is like the female James Brown…….. a modern day Tina Turner……….. This performance reminds me of Morris Day and the Time.

This is old fashion FUNK.

and how many records did she sell?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SHE DOES TO HERSELF WILL MAKE THAT NASTY, UGLY PERSON ATTRACTIVE!!!

carrie and kelly were the only good “winners” of the show, america screwed up for voting for her

Love the hair, matches her personality …

Never really was a fan of her before but that performance was really good!!

Didn’t see it, but I can’t imagine it being any worst than Mariah’s shrieking constantly!

Didn’t see it, but I can’t imagine it being any worse than Mariah’s shrieking constantly! Can’t stand to listen to either one of them.

Mariangela @ 05/15/2008 at 1:49 pm

I totally loved Fantasia last night, too! Her natural and exuberant energy, her performing talent, her originality and stage presence. She was awesome crazy FUN!!! She made the show worth watching. Otherwise, it would have been one of the most boring Idol nights ever. I really think Fantasia saved the show last night and gave everybody a lesson of what a true Idol should be about. I enjoyed every second of her performance!

carrienae @ 05/15/2008 at 2:52 pm

She is FAANNNTTTAAASSTTIICCC!!!!!!

I CONCUR! I love Fantasia and she was FANTASTIC. She brought much needed oxygen to an otherwise boring show. I have really hated AI this year.

Who could not figure out the boring end results!

Why is it that people so often put others down because they are different from the same old norm or it’s not the way they think you ought to be. If that style works for her , then you go girl. For all of you that don’t like it, I think you are too judgemental. Check out what you need to corrected from within your own self. Get real and get a life.
Let her be who she is. I really admire people with self confidence and know who they are. She doesn’t require your approval any damn way.

Fantasia you just keep it going. I think you are a real and beautiful person. Don’t change.

She didn’t even really sing the song. The back up singers carried most of it. All she did was scream some raspy notes. Not my idea of a good performance.

Is it just me or did she barely sing..most of it was done by those three other girls :P

That was probably the crapiest performance ever on American Idol. If she would have done that in her audition there is absolutely no way she would have been put through. What was she thinking? That was terrible! It was not innovative and not new and definitely didn’t showcase any artistry at all. It was 3 minutes of screeching and screaming something (because for the life of me I couldn’t understand a word she said) while her backup singers/dancers did all the actual singing. It was a trash performance. I bet AI never asks her back because that was embarrassing for all of us who watch AI.

The performance was brilliant. simon, I think was in sexual ecstasy… there is no other explanation for that dumb**s look. It is not like Fantasia ever looked like a stupid barbie doll or behaved like a ‘girl next door.’

Some people just cannot get it through their thick heads that everybody need not look or behave alike. Fantasia and Carri belong to two different ethnic groups. Fantasia is a funky girl who never pretended to be ‘sqeeky clean’ like carry or kelly. The hair, clothese and even the song reflect who she is… and it is time people accept her for she is. if her work appeals to you be a fan. if not go to one of your idol’s threads.

i love her when shes soalful… i hate to say it but it really did suck

wow that all i can say well no what the hell is also what i can say

WOW. I love her. The hair is wild, shocking and crazy. LOVE IT! The people who are putting her down don’t have a clue what they are talking about. Stop the negativity because you cannot be her. SHE IS A PERFORMER!!! Listen to the words and what the song is about. That performance was great. You do not have to agree with me but please be honest with yourself. This season of Idol SUCKS BIG TIME. NONE OF THE CONTESTANTS CAN SING OR PERFORM. FANTASIA IS THE BEST STAR THAT IDOL HAS and will ever have. She’s the first to get as far as she has and she will always be first, Everyone else will be folowing her TRACKS. The things you all are saying HAVE BEEN said about Tina Turner, Madonna, etc. Tina was told she could not sing and had no talent. Madonna was called trashy and a ***** back in the day. LOOK at them now! SHUT YOUR MOUTH and realize when you have been fortunate enough to part of history. Respect GREATNESS,GO OUT AND BUY HER CD & GO SEE HER ON BROADWAY !!!

What the f*ck kinda ghetto mess is this!?

That performance was a hot mess. Mary J could sing a song like this, but not her. She needs to stick to more soulful and jazzy songs. Simon’s expression says it all.

I hate her voice man. Just like when simon said on american idol that her voice sounds like donald duck and helium. I also hate how she always opens her mouth wide do any of you guys notice that haha

She is fantastic!!! What a performer!!!
No other AI contestants can be compared to Fantasia.
Especially this year’s most of the boring contestants should learn that energy.

i can’t believe she won AI….=S OMG that was one of the most HORRIBLE performances that i have EVER seen!!! really I thought she was on drugs!!! it was HURTING my ears so bad…that sound was like something that came from planet MARS hahahahah….trust me my face was just like Simon’s and i’m sure a lot of other people’s faces were the same as well………

I thought the performance was very energetic. I liked it

Come on people, be nice to her. After all, it’s tough to be accepted as a woman after a sex change operation. And I can only assume that her hair color is due to some kind of industrial accident.

idolwatcher @ 05/16/2008 at 11:10 am

Think Grace Jones or Patti Labelle in New Attitude and then you can follow what Fantasia was trying to do and what, I believe, she pulled off well. It was Fantasia, being herself and those that dig it, really dig it, the others were sitting there with their mouth open like Simon, waiting on a translation.

But, if someone needs to translate it to you, you were never going to get it any way,so go buy Jordin Sparks single, she could use some help in sales.

On the hair color- does anybody remember Madonna with dark roots, blond hair and dark eyebrows?- Did that look natural? Or flattering? I didn’t think so but Madonna could do whatever the heck she wanted to.

Fantasia is worthy of the same creative performance and hair liberties.

Fantasia rocked on Broadway and you don’t have this kind of effect on a New York or American Idol audience by trying to just fit in. I like that she took the chance and stayed true to herself.

Brava Fantasia!!

I can’t care for the hair either. As for the braces the diffrent colors have diffrent meanings. I could not tell if Simon liked her or not?!? As for people talking bad about her….you are just use to the dull people on this show who are stiff as boards and who can not sing or dance…Taylor Hicks! She is a singer/preformer and you are just mad because you have no talent. You will never have hit cd(s) or sing on broadway like she has. Keep moving forward Fantasia and stay true to your great name. Be yourself. Shake those no talent haters off……… Shake shake shake!!!!!!!

I love her! Her voice is so unique – with lots of emotion! What an exciting performance!

Some of those who commented that this is a horrible performance, so ghetto….

I ask, what is wrong with the ghetto… She is celebrating her roots, her culture. And if you cannot stand it then you are very ignorant of what america is all about.
It is usually people who are from the ghettos themselves who write such ignorant things because they hate their own roots, upbringing. Learn to love who you are and celebrate american culture in its varied manifestations…Go to college and learn about diversity and tolerance.

Never would have thought to listen to her before ,but if I could I’d buy that live track!!

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!! I love her hair , and all you people hatin (because thats exactly what you are doing) need to worry about your sorry behinds because apparently all yall got time for is critizing Fantasia

The best part of that performance was Simon’s look. I had to rewind to see him again. It was like looking in a mirror.

Fantasia is a freak show. It seems like all she wants to do is shock. Well…She did that! I have never seen a more pathetic demonstration. She looked like a rooster flapping around on stage, shrieking in some strange language. People at work told me to look at Summertime on Youtube but even that wasn’t very good. It was at least tolerable, though. How did she ever win?

That is what Simon was thinking, too.

carrie and kelly can”t touch
miss fantasia barrino

Oh gosh I can’t believe that performance actually happened. It was shocking!

The hair reminded me of Woody Woodpecker, but the sequined top was pretty. The ‘singing’ was atrocious! Fantasia sounded like a banshee on quaaludes. For a minute there, I thought Simon was going to vomit into Paula’s Wonderbra.

Fantasia is the sh_t. I saw her in the last night of her lead as Celie in “The Color Purple” on Broadway. People were asking me whether she looked pregnant. I was not there for that, so I don’t know. She did not appear pregnant to me. But, the Musical performance was awesome. I heard the red hair put-downs, and I see nothing wrong with it. Fantasia has her own style of performing. She needed no training, and is a born entertainer. Everytime I see her perform, she does an awesome job. Anybody who can’t take it is just that: “jealous and can’t take it”, and need to get some business; cause Fantasia has hers$$$$$$$$$ Love yall!!! The envious and all.

Dear DJ
Durham, NC

For those who can’t seem to “get with” Fantasia’s hair will forever remain in the past; because Fantasia has moved on beyond her American Idol Days. She promised everybody that we will see her everywhere, doing everthing. She’s keeping her word, and I am enjoying every minute of her high energy-what many entertainers have not been offering (with exception of Tina Turner, back in her day; and Beyonce & Shakira today). I am so… happy for and proud of Fantasia. She has an awesome history, and where she is now, and what she is doing is “her thang”.

Dear DJ
Durham, NC

Love you Tasia!

AWESOMELY AWFUL! Fantasia’s promoters are going to ruin her. That performance would have had her voted off of AI in her competition. She won b/c she sang jazz, the blues, ballads, etc. phenomenally well. What she sang Wednesday night was sh*t pure and simple. Anyone who thinks differently…well, let’s hope they are never in a decision-making capacity for our kids, the arts, etc.

She looked drugged. I thought she was doing a musical number. That was just bizarre!!

“Fantasia gives the music industry a bad name.”

What?! Someone who’s career is based on raw talent, rather than looking like a supermodel, gives the industry a bad name? Someone taking risks, being funky, instead of performing paint-by-numbers pop bullshit, gives the industry a bad name? What gives the industry a bad name is when they find some pretty face to attach a bunch of studio technology to, so they can turn out a soulless, shrink-wrapped *product* for tin-eared sheeple like you.

“I think she should go back to singing softer ballads. I think that is more her speed.”

You’ve got it exactly backwards: it’s more *your* speed. It’s what your unsophisticated ear can handle.

As soon as I heard that opening Clavinet riff, I knew we were in for something funky, and Fantasia delivered with total authority, presiding over the groove like a female James Brown. This is a black woman singing black music. If you can’t appreciate that, it’s your loss, not hers. Consider yourself fortunate that part of her huge stylistic range lies within your listening abilities.

That performance was crazy awesome, don’t even knock it!!!

Dana dane @ 05/22/2008 at 1:52 pm

Oh My, oh my, oh my….. Nothing else to say. Can somebody help her?

skylights @ 05/22/2008 at 8:59 pm

Her performance was awe-inspiring! The idiots (most people) will say they hated it, but that’s why they’re idiots. They have zero taste. Luckily, we intelligent folks were all blown away, and there are enough of us to make her a big star. The plebs can wail all they want about how much Fantasia sucks, but she’ll be too busy rolling in cash to care.

FANTASIA COME ON NOW REMEMBER BRITTANY, MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SORRY WHEN YOU LOOK BACK, COME ON TASIA YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR GRANDMOTHERS ARE BOTH MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL AND SO ARE YOU. AND BY THE WAY THAT YOUNG MAN IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU . DON’T LET THE DEVIL HAVE THAT MUCH POWER OVER YOU . AND YOU DO HAVE A YOUNG DAUGHTER BE A LADY SURE SHE’S IN THE PUBLIC EYE SHE LOST A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT NIGHT AND I REALLY LOVE HER AS A PERSON WE REALLY WANT HER TO HAVE A GREAT LIFE THAT YOUNG DRO OR DREW WHATEVER HIS NAME IS IS NOT GOOD FOR HER AT ALL I’M THINKING LIKE THE OTHER VIEWER WHAT IS SHE ON SHE CAME OUT LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL DON’T FORGET ABOUT BRIT

This was full of High Energy, I thought it was Great! You go girl, you are a entertainer, who cares what people think…AWESOME.

Nettie B. @ 05/25/2008 at 8:45 pm

I’ve never watched American Idol (partly for the kind of comments I’ve read here) but I liked Fantasia’s performance and recognized the James Brown “Do It to Death” tribute. I bet most of the other commenting didn’t get it. It’s not “ghetto”, it’s FUNKY.

haterzmakedaworldgoround @ 05/26/2008 at 3:05 am

What i’m having trouble understanding is why all the shock? isn’t this the same personality america voted for in the first place. it was her performances that we all loved….wasn’t madonna talked about whenever she would try something new, and she’s viewed as one of the biggest trendsetters ever….so let fantasia do what she does, because obiously she’s doing something right….nobody ever talks about nobodys…..people oly talk about people who are worth talking about….so keep it up!

love you fantasia…..Charlotte, NC

you guys are crazy!!!!
that was one of the best guest performances i have seen on that show!!
and how could you say she has no talent?!? she can belt it!!!!

One of the most original, edgy performances I’ve ever seen. Fantasia . . . you are indeed one talented DIVA. Don’t ever change!!!!

u look so good every day and all day honey u keep doind it biggggg

woooowww. i love fantasia but that looks really bad. to think i was considering dyeing my hair red. i guess not. im no hayley williams.

@tissekone: um I just dont think black woman need to red in they’re hair i’m mixed with black and white and if I want to put a color in my hair I use black an put streaks! that does not suite her it is not classy! Is she trying to copy Rihanna’s style? I agree with what your saying! Dont get me wrong I love her music! but as a black woman like myself she needs to know certain things we will not get away with RED is a NO NO!! Black or Dark brown suites her!

Hi! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!