Channing Tatum Films G.I. Joe

Channing Tatum Films G.I. Joe

Channing Tatum shoots scenes as lead soldier Duke on the set of G.I. Joe in Prague, Czech Republic on Thursday.

Isn’t that such a cool suit?? Can’t wait for this movie!!

Also pictured: Ray Park as mute ninja Snake Eyes and Marlon Wayans as Ripcord, a leader of a military unit.

G.I. Joe is scheduled for an August 7, 2009 release.

20+ pictures inside of Channing Tatum filming G.I. Joe

channing tatum filming gi joe 20

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Channing Tatum, GI Joe, Marlon Wayans

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
overrated @ 05/16/2008 at 1:15 am

I dont think he is attractive at all. His face looks like its made out of silly putty

Orange Clockwork @ 05/16/2008 at 1:18 am

I love Ray Park!

he is sooooo hot!!!

the_boyfriend @ 05/16/2008 at 2:25 am

I’m over him.
*checks old pics of him in dorm room taken by skeezy guy down the hall*
well maybe not.

GIJOE fan @ 05/16/2008 at 4:43 am

check this site for more GI joe & Cast info pics. hrowbackchampion.blogspot.com

GIJOE fan @ 05/16/2008 at 4:44 am

check this site for more GI joe & Cast info pics. throwbackchampion.blogspot.com

GIJOE fan @ 05/16/2008 at 4:44 am

check this site for more GI joe & Cast info pics. & character profiles visit

throwbackchampion.blogspot.com

Mmmmm….delicious!

please please please find some pictures of joseph gordon levitt on set! that would soooo make my rainy day brighter :D

nemisis enforcer @ 05/16/2008 at 12:12 pm

wow this movie looks to disappoint me more and more everytime I see new pics surface they look like black storm troopers without helments only snake eyes looks decent

Poor Ray Park, he always gets stuck with characters that have either no or minimal lines, ie. Star Wars & X-men

No, the suit is not cool in any way-it looks ridiculous. This is turning into the X-Men movie (which was terrible and had nothing to do with the source material). Jon Favreau has proven you can stick to the source material AND make a great movie. Add this to the loooong list of comic adaptation failures- Transformers, Spider-Man, Superman, Hulk, Fantastic Four, etc.

Just before I heard they were making a movie I bought a bunch of the old figures from the 80s on ebay. I treasure those things. Each one is like a small piece of my childhood. Looking at these pictures I feel so disappointed. The first pic I had seen was of Snake Eyes and I thought it looked great but every single picture that has come out since has been crap. I was upset when they changed the Transformers, but I accepted it and watched the movie anyway. That was a one time deal. Hollywood is not getting my hard earned money (especially nowadays) for this unrecognizable immitation of GI JOE.

BTW…Did Snake Eyes put on weight or something??

“Isn’t that such a cool suit??”

HAHAHAHA Are you f***ing kidding me?? It looks like a !#@#ing joke.

They have officially killed a great franchise… most every pic of this project looks incredibly RETARDED !! what a joke…..

Haterz shut the hell up and go wine to your mommies!

You cant look at a few pix of them in the process of making the damn movie and tell anything about how the actual movie is gonna turn out.

Come on pull your heads out!

SMFH….

no sweet.. ( gay name by the way) this movie will SUCK… even my mommy says so

the undying zombie @ 05/17/2008 at 3:39 pm

you know what? i agree this movie is ASS. but guess what? 90% of the people that are complaining will still pay money to see this tripe. people are such sheep. same thing with transformers. all people did was ***** yet it made tons of cash. stick to your guns people. if we stop watching these ****** licsensed movies they will stop making them or make them better. i knew as soon as it was announced that a gi joe movie would be gayness. anyone seen destro? pure faggotry.

Sirbroiler @ 05/18/2008 at 3:38 am

Ugh! I hope to God those are some “we’re dressed as Cobra robots” disguises – because they look absolutely retardo. Should have kept it more closely linked to the 80′s cartoons/comics and not try to do all this futuristic crap.

This is going to bomb.

love him & love jenna too whatever he does i’ll support..

This movie is going to be awful!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All