Fri, 16 May 2008 at 12:06 pm
Can You Handle Celebrity Cellulite?
- Can you handle all this celebrity jelly?
- Idol‘s Taylor Hicks is headed for Broadway!
- Shania Twain is back in the singles club.
- Claudia Schiffer gets frisky in Germany’s Vogue
- Mila Kunis‘ hotness factor is increasing.
- Megan Fox was too poor to shave her legs.
- Kirsten Dunst gets the boot from Miu Miu
- Play: Christina Aguilera or Transvestite?
- Lindsay Lohan is a woman of all seasons
- Kirsten Dunst is still having issues with alcohol
- Would you ever buy a designer bag replica?
- Gael Garcia Bernal is worshiped in Paris
- Ex Minka Kelly wishes John Mayer the best with Jennifer Aniston
- Facebook is going to clean up its act
- Lukas Haas has a sweet scooter.
- Miley Cyrus is still facing the blues after her controversial Annie Leibovitz photo shoot. First the ratings of her Hannah Montana show have gone down. Now a LA-based band Lustra is claiming that the singer’s tune “Rockstar” sounds similar to its song “Scotty for Dead.” Lustra guitarist Nick Cloutman said that the band “is considering various options to rectify the situation.” Miley’s rep said that she doesn’t write the songs and referred the matter to Disney.
- Project Runway judge Nina Garcia will stay on with Elle in the role of editor-at-large before moving to Marie Clare as that magazine’s new fashion director in the fall. It means that Nina will stay on for at least one more season with the show, which is now in production, before it moves from Bravo to Lifetime.
- Living with Lohan, the new E! reality TV show featuring Lindsay Lohan‘s mom, Dina, and Lindsay‘s younger sister, Ali, will air on May 21. It documents Ali pursuing her dream to become a singer and with Dina managing her career.
- The next installment of 24 will kick off with a 2-hour movie special to air on Nov. 23, with the series beginning in January. The plot will involving the inauguration of the country’s first female president.
Just Jared on Facebook