Ray Park is Snake Eyes Sexy

Ray Park is Snake Eyes Sexy

Ray Park storms into action as mute ninja Snake Eyes on the set of G.I. Joe in Prague, Czech Republic on Friday.

These action sequences are going to be hot hot hot!

Also pictured: Rachel Nichols, 28, as counter-intelligence specialist Scarlett and Marlon Wayans as military unit leader Ripcord.

G.I. Joe is scheduled for an August 7, 2009 release.

15+ pictures inside of Snake Eyes Sexy Ray Park

ray park snake eyes 13
ray park snake eyes 14
ray park snake eyes 15

Ethan Miller/Getty

WOW !!! :):):):)

Dragon96321 @ 05/17/2008 at 12:34 am

Awesome!! Love Ray Park :)

eddie jones @ 05/17/2008 at 1:12 am

a hummer? in todays eco-nutzo world you’d think they would focus around a toyota prius or something, a hummer, a gas guzzeling hummer? A hummer, a sign of capitalism, a hummer? c’mon you tree huggers.

Orange Clockwork @ 05/17/2008 at 1:16 am

OMG! More Ray Park! Love that man.

Ray Park is fantastic!! :D

this movie will be beyond amazing! CHANNING TATUM!
YESSS!

I would loooooooove to see some Ray Park shirtless pics!
He’s hot!!!

what a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!! this movie gonna bomb, so corny just like a **** sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha. Picture 15 looks like a break between takes. Well, Snake Eyes looks good… and that’s about it. What the hell is that Wayans brother wearing? Egad. Some of these designs look worse than Battle Force 2000.

snake eyes looks retarded

Ray Park the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the first pic he is chilling hahaha

Blind Justice @ 05/19/2008 at 6:11 pm

Marvin Wayans is in the movie… That right there should tell you how terrible it is going to do. Oh God I pray Marvin’s character gets run over by a Cobra Hiss (tank)!!!!!

Please save this movie, Ray! We beg of you to bring this movie out of the dark Wayan shadows that is terrible comedy… Well, ok so his older brothers are great comedians, but he must not have even gotten into the gene pool!

Oh and one last thing… LOSE THE CRAPPY BLACK X-MEN RIP-OFF OUTFITS!!!!!!!! Only Snake Eyes and The Baroness should be wearing those jumpsuits!!!!

Didn’t any of you Hollywood freaks see the Cartoon or were you too busy watching Care bears and Shirt Tails????

Arghh…dammit, don’t put lips on Snake-Eyes.

Seeing justice @ 05/20/2008 at 12:27 pm

Blind Justice is a lame ass, no-life, loser who just plays with action figures, watch comic-movies, and jerks off to comic characters all day long. Get a LIFE u weird lil boy. LOL

KINDREDMAC @ 05/20/2008 at 7:08 pm

Snake Eyes’ visor looks like a pair of those old people’s sunglasses that fit over their regular glasses! And he has lips? Can he open his mouth? God I hope not.

The first 2 pics of him looked good months ago but now I am having my severe doubts seeing these action shots.

running stream @ 05/20/2008 at 7:32 pm

so sad that snake eyes shops at the GAP for his ninja pants. WTF!!! and hyper meck suits all around for every body.BOOOOO!!!!!! I hope these costume designs are meant to mislead us from the real costumes. oh please god …. please

human shit @ 05/20/2008 at 11:03 pm

I hope they don’t base it off the cheesy ass cartoon. They need to refer back to Hama’s brilliant 155 issue run back in the 80′s – 90′s and the new DDP books.

henryce1973 @ 05/21/2008 at 6:30 pm

We were told that the movie would be “heavily rooted” in the 80′s characters. They share the same names, but that’s where the similarities end…at least from these pics. Is it just me, or is this movie beginning to look a lot less like GI Joe and more like Sigma Six?

Why does the suit have a mouth? It was cool until I saw the mouth.

Wait wait WAIT!! Why does Snake Eyes have a mouth?????? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Kandi Bauer @ 06/26/2008 at 1:22 am

I hate the mask having a mouth on it grrrrrrr. I hope at least they can do something right about this movie and not have Snake eyes talk. But with them messing around with the GI JOe we all grew up on they left out the real american Hero off of the Logo and they aren’t going by the old cartoon grrrrrrrrrrrr At least he better not speak in the movie. I love Ray in his uniform any how he looks so hooooooooooooooooooooot in it lol. At least they did a good job casting him as Snake eyes.

I will say, they did a great job with casting Ray for Snake… But the mouth has got to go!!!! So far, it looks like this movie is going to fail! Rip-Cord is a white guy! If they needed another black guy they should have Roadblock, Alpine, or Stalker. And the armor crap looks like something out of Star Ship Troopers… ugh… I was excited to see them making this, but now I’m starting to cringe as it looks like they have never read the comic’s or seen the show (comic’s are MUCH better). Listen to the fans, like Michael Bay did with Transformers!

Lone Ninja @ 09/04/2008 at 7:39 pm

WHY DOES SNAKE EYS HAVE A MOUTH!?!

@Blind Justice: It’s Marlin wayans and the movies’ gonna suck even if he wasn’t in it. Second of all you must be daft because he was in “requiem for a dream”. He’s a pretty good actor.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh he look soooo hot love u

Have you actually regarded adding far more videos to your weblog posts to maintain the readers a whole lot more entertained? I mean I just understand via the entire write-up of yours and it was very great but since I’m alot more of a visual learner,I found that to be a lot more valuable well let me know how it turns out! I appreciate what you men are often up as well. This kind of clever perform and reporting! Keep up the outstanding functions guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll. This is a amazing write-up thanks for sharing this educational data.. I will go to your blog regularly for some latest article.

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

There are definitely a number of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to deliver up. I provide the thoughts above as normal inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up the place the most important thing can be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I’m sure that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Both boys and girls really feel the impression of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic blog!