Desperate Housewives Season Finale Shocker!
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!
The last two minutes from Sunday’s season finale of Desperate Housewives flashed ahead five years, bringing about many changes on Wisteria Lane. Here’s a quick recap:
– Model-turned-mommy Gabby (Eva Longoria) appears to be raising two daughters. Juanita and Celia were seen playing with Gabby’s makeup and clothes.
– Bree (Marcia Cross) has a cookbook coming out and her son seems to be her agent. She and husband Orson are still together.
– Lynette (Felicity Huffman) is dealing with her juvenile delinquent sons.
– Katherine’s (Dana Delany) daughter Dylan is getting married.
– Susan (Teri Hatcher) has a new man in her life, played by Gale Harold.
Watch the shocking last two minutes from the season finale here.
Also, USA Today asked Eva Longoria about Kaila Say and Daniella Baltodano, who play Gabby and Carlos’ daughters.
She said, “They are adorable. But I’m not excited about working with children because I’m a really fast shooter. I like to get in and get out and go home to my husband, and children tend to slow that process down. But I am excited about the comedic opportunities.” Yikes!