Jude Law @ Cannes Film Festival 2008

Jude Law @ Cannes Film Festival 2008

Jude Law joins director pal Jeremy Giley at the photocall for their new movie, The Day After Peace, at the Majestic Beach Pier during the 2008 Cannes Film Festival on Monday in Cannes, France .

Last year, Jude and Jeremy traveled to war-town Afghanistan to help promote the United Nation’s annual Peace One Day (POD), their annual day of worldwide cease-fire and nonviolence envisioned by Jeremy.

The Day After Peace charts his campaign for a non-violence day from the beginning. His journey features Jonny Lee Miller, David Beckham and Jude.

30+ pictures inside of Jude Law does the Cannes Cannes…

jude law cannes 01
jude law cannes 31
jude law cannes 32
jude law cannes 33

Photos: Sean Gallup/Francois Durand/Michael Buckner/Getty
Posted to: Jeremy Giley, Jude Law

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Your same old title is getting annoying, no offence!

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/19/2008 at 6:10 pm

jared your a love. jude looks fantastic….he’s letting his hair grow back…what a face….surreal……jude you get sweeter and sweeter looking.

Is he not the sweetest and dreamiest creatures alive? Oh, Jude you look lovely today. Also, love the scenery of where the photos are taken with Jude. What color is that shirt as it matches his eyes perfectly.

Sweet love sent to Jude!

CIAO

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!!

And great project. Hope I can see the documentary.

luisaonline @ 05/19/2008 at 6:16 pm

Wow!! Judeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cute, cute!!

Thanks a million for these pictures Jared :D

Jude looks awesome and supersexy!

Thanks JJared. I knew you’d come through with the new photos. “Is he not the sweetest and dreamiest creatures alive?” Yes yes yes a million times yes!

I see the lovely curls have returned to the back of his neck already.

auntiemoneybags @ 05/19/2008 at 6:28 pm

There’s my favorite British boy with the best smile ever!

It is so great to see Jude happy and smiling. Jude, you made my day. :-)

You too JJ. Your the best!

Auntie.

Thansk for coming through Jared, What a batch of delights this is.
jude all smiles and the old sweetness and charm and onece again in
the forefront of a major charity. As gorgeous as he looks on the
outside , the innards, heart and soul are even more beautiful.
The incomparale Jude!

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/19/2008 at 6:56 pm

daphne, his outfit looked almost the same at cannes. it’s a style i guess he feels comfortable in for these photoshoots and he’s right. they look perfect. jeez…look at the pictures this man takes. he’s not real….he’s a party doll. no mortal looks like this.

hahaah he is wearing MAKEUP lol

at least he’s not doin the Cannes Cannes anymore

@#12, Where?

auntiemoneybags @ 05/19/2008 at 7:14 pm

He’s one doll I’d like to play with :-)

Auntie

Jared, thanks!!!!

Jude is HOT. He looks absolutely awesome here. So happy to see these photos of Jude!

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 05/19/2008 at 7:45 pm

sooooooo delicious Jeeeezz

hottie man wow hahaa

‘n talented of course XD

Too bad Emily (#16) you don’t know what you are talking about. His
hair has been short for REPOSSESSION MAMBO and now is starting
to grow out again. If you watch you will see the changes. Look at the
fromt of the BILLIANCE site for Jude and see the pictures of his
hair looking the same quite a few years ago after he had shaved it
off for another film. An actor’s hair is not only his crowning glory but
a tool of the trade like mustaches and beards etc. it helps create a
character and then is dispensed with in between roles. I’m esplaining
something you and a lot of others don’t seem to know because the
nonsense with the hair has been a big joke this past year. Those
close to Jude knew about the demands of the part and understood
the problem and the uninformed just kept babbling away. Not that
ot really nade a difference – he would look great bald too (with
those beautiful features) but it wasn’t called for . We have all
suspected that most of the bloggers could find nothing ellse to write
about so they resorted to this.I gl cuess the old Jude is back and now we all can be happy.

My Boo is super sexy and he is owning it
Jude is not even wearing a tux and he is still
HOT!!!

“One minor complaint — the look is casual and elegant, but it looks like the same outfit he wore to Venice for Sleuth last year.”

Daphne, I wish we could wrestle that gray t-shirt away from him…but he’s probably got 11 more stashed away. LOL

Huges and kisses to you, Jude!

I meant “hugs and kisses”…LOL

“I wish we could wrestle that gray t-shirt away from him…”

Yeah I’d wrestle that t-shirt from him… and that jacket and those jeans while I’m at it. Hehe.

*Go retrieve mind from gutter*

purpleworm @ 05/19/2008 at 10:23 pm

All I can think of when I look in those gorgeous eyes and contemplate that kissable mouth is the lucky woman who gets to enjoy them up close and personal. D@MN it, I want to be her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When she finally surfaces in his life I’m gonna be one jealous woman. But I’m sure I’m not alone. But still, d@mn, d@mn, d@mn.

I want to know, why those eyes looked so sad,
or is it only the melancholy that visits me this morning?
His lines when he laughs I want to touch
but what is that look?
Was he thinking about the children of war,
and then remember his own?

I want to know, why those eyes looked so sad
the smile was shaken
and barely there!
I love the line under his eyes
telling me the lovely years we shared
but what is that look
can somebody tell me why?

Jared, sweet Jared
does it matter if the package is the same
but the contain you serve is full of surprises?
We don’t want to see all those fake beauty
because the real beauty is here to see
Jared, sweet Jared
Jude said:
“There are many things that better left unspoken
but “Thank You” is not one of them.”
So Jared, sweet Jared