Denise Richards is Complicated

Denise Richards is Complicated

Denise Richards exits CNN’s studio in Los Angeles on Monday after she appeared on Larry King Live to discuss her new reality show, Denise Richards: It’s Complicated.

The show takes viewers behind the scenes in Richards‘ home life and how she’s recovering after a bumpy couple of years during which her mother died and went through a difficult divorce with Charlie Sheen.

Denise, 37, said that, “There are a lot of women who can relate to me. At the end of the day, I am a single mom with two little girls dealing with dating, being a working mom and also grieving the loss of my mother.

“I don’t think I’m what people perceive me as, but I could be wrong.”

Denise Richards: It’s Complicated premieres next Monday at 10 p.m. on E!.

denise richards larry king 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i’ve always thought she’s pretty.

dear denise,
i think you probably are just as people perceive you to be.

Don’t like reality shows. Hope she doesn’t become a faker.

Her last sentence says it all! Your not wrong sweety. She likens herself to single moms?? Most single moms do not list DATING before working or grieveing with what they deal with at the end of the day. This is one CPB.

And another one who can’t act, is fugly and useless. Why waste a good camera and web space on this *****! Her 15 minutes never were!

Maria (Shorty) @ 05/20/2008 at 10:35 am

Oh pleeeeease!!! She’s a horrible actor, now Ryan Secreast has given her this ‘reality’ show and we’ll be hearing about her forever now!! NEED TO USE TOILET!!!

Love her shoes though. They’re rockin!

Sunk to a new low, using her recently deceased mother’s death to promote her new reality show?!
That’s just sad.
Why would she think anyone cares about her life anyway?
I wonder if she regrets scr*wing over Heather Locklear? That ruined her d-list career.

I really don’t like her, because she has used her divroce for publicitie, she should had never made all thouse things publics for her kids sake.

[~F a m o u s~] @ 05/20/2008 at 10:55 am

Denise richards is a complete loser

She should not be exploiting her children and use the to create an interest in her show.

Stop exploiting your children. They have suffered enough due to your cheating ways.

Is this how desperate she is now? She actually had decent potential in the 90′s.

Why doesn’t she get it together, live normally, raise her kids, get over the divorce , death, affair dumping, before she tears into another intense entertainment project so that other’s raise her kids, tell all on her mistakes and force her to face the great unknown rejection that is her due for being a ****, patsy and philanderer of other women’s men? It’s not that she’s got any great talent, was robbed, abused, rejected, harmed by any means other than her own forced, foolish actions.

Yes, she’s attractive but she’s a delusional witch who IS exploiting her daughters. America is not accepting the sad song and the despicable war she has publicly created with the father at the expense of long-term psychological wellbeing of their daughters.

I don’t know but I think the media should give this woman a break. Maybe she isn’t as bad as the public portrays her to be. I will watch her show and have a better understanding of the situation then I suppose. That Charlie Sheen is no bargain either. He just hides and lets Denise take all the backstabbing. I like her…..

Seen her on Larry King last night. I don’t buy her story. She had to
know what Charlie was like before she married him.

She was best friends with Heather. How could their friendship be over
“just like that”

Denise sure didn’t care about Heather’s feelings,when Denise was all over Richie,on those balcony pictures.

I feel sorry for little Ava. I hope Heather can find happiness.

rolling eyes @ 05/20/2008 at 1:41 pm

She gives new meaning to shameless

Her show will be a flop just like she is !!

remember da truth @ 05/20/2008 at 8:27 pm

Charlie is HONEST about his mistakes, but Denise is still blaming everyone else for problems she herself created.
She publicly trashed the father of her kids and has been proven a liar by the courts over and over again.

She’s another Kim Basinger — pretty, but psycho, selfish, and willing to use her children as a pawn in beating up a man who simply saw through her and fell out of love with her.

Denise needs to get over herself & quit running down her ex in such graphic terms on public TV. It’s over!!!!!!!!!!
She is a crude woman & no-one with any morals has sex with her one time friends husband the minute the divorce is announced on a public balconey. Get Real.

JUICY4U85 @ 05/21/2008 at 2:54 am

IS THIS UR CRY TO GET UR CAMERA TIME CUZ THE LAST TIME I SAW U APPEAR ON T.V. WAS ON TWO AND A HALF MEN.WHY U GOT TO PUT UR DRAMA OUT FOR EVERYBODY TO WATCH ?THATS THE PROBLEM WITH U ONE HIT WONDERS. U DO A REALITY SHOW TO GET RECOGNIZED.

thighmegatampon @ 05/21/2008 at 3:30 am

wouldnt she want to grieve in private rather than to exploit her situation publicly like that?

Jesus

Go away already! Focus on your children and taking care of your family (like your father who just lost his wife!). Bow out of the limelight and do something else for awhile. She never really had a “career” to speak of anyway.

I really like Denise Richards. On TV, she kept saying, people said bad things about her, but the thing is that people feel for her and after reading all articles, I still thought she is not the one to be blamed.
I think people feel her . Her ex-hasband, on the other hand,,,,,

I hope that she can go further as Nicole Kidman grew after her relationship with Tom.

aMY wILLETT @ 06/10/2008 at 6:30 pm

DENISE, ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE PUTTING YOU DOWN STILL WATCH YOUR SHOW. HOW FUNNY. EVERYBODY GRIEVES IN THERE OWN WAY. I LOST MY MOM WHEN I WAS 34. I GOT THE SAME CRAP THAT YOU GET DENISE. I THINK YOU’RE A WONDERFUL MOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER AND FRIEND. SO TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE PUTTING YOU DOWN ARE STILL WATHCHING YOUR SHOW. WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH.

DEAR DENISE RICHARDS,

YOU ARE THE PERTTEST WOMEN IN THE WORD DENISE.

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART DENISE.

WILL YOU COME TO ZILLAH WASHINGTON AND SEE

STEVEN MCALEXANDER AND HE IS A SINGLE MAN LIVE

ON 1640 DIVISION ROAD.,ZILLAH,WA 98953 TO.

MAY I HAVE YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER DENISE RICHARDS.

FROM YOUR BESTFRIEND