Wed, 21 May 2008 at 12:45 pm
David VS. David -- WHO WILL WIN?
- Idol Grand Finale: It’s the showdown of the Davids!
- Soul singer Joss Stone kissed a girl
- Kristen Bell looks good in running pants
- Kate Moss launches and lunches
- Elizabeth Hurley is looking purple-licious
- Diddy‘s clothing line is like “fashion viagra“
- Lou Pearlman has been sentence to 25 years behind bars
- Joaquin Phoenix has the flu
- Jessica Alba does a snake charmer dance
- Microsoft CEO gets egged during speech in Budapest
- The legacy of Grey Gardens is coming to light.
- Matthew McConaughey won’t take his shirt off for America
- Denise Richards denies asking for Charlie Sheen‘s sperm
- Commencement MC Showdown
- Sharon Stone is not bitter
- Christian Bale is to play rebel leader John Connor in three sequels to the Terminator franchise, its producers have revealed.
- Possibly pregnant Beyonce has been staying away from booze. The newlywed only drank water at Kanye West’s party at 1Oak last week, according to a Post spy.
- While Britney Spears gets a weekly allowance of $1,500, her dad earns $2,500 a week as her conservator. In addition to the approximately $10,000 monthly salary, Papa Spears also gets to lease a car on the pop star’s dime, according to court papers unsealed yesterday.
- Regis Philbin will host Million Dollar Password, an updated version of the classic Allen Ludlow-hosted game show premiering Sunday June 1 on CBS.
Just Jared on Facebook