Nicole Kidman To Pose Pregnant and Nude?

Nicole Kidman To Pose Pregnant and Nude?

Nicole Kidman arrives for a top secret photo shoot at Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

It’s rumored that Nicole was doing a pregnant nude cover shoot with legendary photographer Patrick Demarchelier.

Demi Moore caused quite the controversy in 1991 when Annie Liebowitz shot her for the cover of Vanity Fair. Last November, then-pregnant Christina Aguilera bared all for Marie Claire.

10+ pictures inside of mom-to-be Nicole Kidman

Credit: Scott/Chris/Danielle; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Nicole Kidman, Pregnant Celebrities

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Perhaps, if it’s true, that will put an end to the people who insist that she’s not really pregnant. Fingers crossed.

Why do celebrities do these things? That’s when I lose respect for them!

shoes4life @ 05/21/2008 at 4:40 pm

I like Nicole but I hope this is a photo she is keeping to herself. There is nothing wrong with being pregnant & nude but I think that is something that should be kept between husband & wife. The one with Demi Moore was more than enough and we didn’t need that one.

“Perhaps, if it’s true, that will put an end to the people who insist that she’s not really pregnant. Fingers crossed”

Yeah because there isn’t such a thing as photoshop! :rolls eyes:

She may be doing a cover shoot BUT the original article NEVER said she was posing without clothing. I don’t believe she would now. The media took the nude thing fromt he past & ran with it because other women have done it.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/21/2008 at 4:58 pm

mrs freeze needs to stop.

and why does she keep pulling her clothes in under her belly? hahaha that fake bump isn’t fooling anyone.

Nicole is pregnant and happy. So beautiful and proud of her growing baby. I have photos from that time in my life that I treasure and they are good memories. Just a loving mother enjoying her moment. Good for her.

mmmmmkay, nothing wrong with nekkid prego pix as long as you KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF!!!! celebs need to stop inviting the public into their waaaay personal business and then selectively kicking that same public out of their personal business. it’s irritating as fcuk. make up your minds…in or out?

Could be true.
I see pink on her face.
Is it a girl?
has it been confirmed?

well i just see pink. so it might be a girl.

anyways… that cover will be so hot.

she has a small belly so its gonna be so beautiful lol

THAT WOULD BE SO BETAUFIL – PLEASE NICOLE SMOKE A LITTLE CIGARETTE ON THE PICS DONT ASK JUST DO IT – IT WONT HURT THE BABY BUT WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOU AND SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!

Oh please! You don’t invite someone into your private life just because you let someone take pictures of your stomach! lol There are tons of pictures of pregnant women on the beach, showing their bellies. Were they all inviting people into their private lives?

A pregnant woman’s body is beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of. It does NOT need to be hidden or covered up. It should be celebrated. Are the people here muslims, or living in the dark ages?

I’m sure the pictures will be very beautiful and tasteful.

i don’t believe she will take these type of photos.that’s true she is a long time friend of Patrick, but i just don’t believe at all. So please guys, critizes ONLY after this really happen…

fendi fan @ 05/21/2008 at 5:09 pm

she looks pretty good again. I can’t wait for the photos, i always love her work with this photographer!

i don’t think she’s doing a nude photo shoot

Emma,
There is a big difference between hanging out at the beach and putting your picture on public display. Do you really need something so simple explained to you? I guess so.

Publicity for the movie Australia, not a nude shoot. It’s a routine part of her contract to publicize the movie.

Well, their bodies are very much on public display when they are on a crowded beach where there are cell phone cameras everywhere. Their pictures could be all over the internet the very next day.

My point was that there is nothing wrong in showing a female body when pregnant. Maybe you really needed something so simple explained to you. I guess so.

wheeeeeee @ 05/21/2008 at 5:17 pm

I love Nicole! She’s a brilliant actress and is so damn glamorous.

emma,
i happen to be one of those pregnant women you are speaking for. your right, there is nothing more beautiful the a pregnant woman’s stomach….i could stare at mine for hours every day. however, (and let me preface this by saying that, obviously, no one will be asking me to pose for a magazine photo spread anytime soon) i would never take pictures of my bump for anyone but me, my husband, my future children and some family members to look at because it is a VERY personal thing. will i be going to the pool/beach this summer? probably. but i will be one of many many of people there and no one will give me more then a passing glance (if i’m lucky). doing something like that is a far scream from appearing on a magazine cover….which shouts “LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!”. that is the viewpoint that most people are commenting from.

Even if she is there for pregnancy shots, which we don’t even know, there is nothing wrong with that. And frankly she should to shut up all the non believers that won’t give it up about her faking her pregnancy.
Nicole is a beautiful person so if she decides to put it in a magazine, than that’s her choice.
I really like Nicole and Keith. I wish them all the best!

Patrick Demarchelier is one of the most famous photographers in the world. He will do an excellent job. All the nuts who try to make us believe she is faking her pregnancy will be exposed as the sick liars they are, haha. Everyone in the business knows him.

His reputation is impeccable. He is the elite of the elite.

tacky tacky…getting photoshopped images of yourself. She could just have Keith take pictures if she wanted them. But no this all about being able to her appear perfect. She’s been working out like a fiend spinning every day, horrible. Thank god her sister doesn’t follow her lead.

one more thing…..
children whether still inside your body or outside your body should never be used for publicity. that’s just low. i include j.lo, christina aguilera, and all those other celebs that partake in photo ops and/or sell pix of their kids in this particular group.

Yeah, hold on to that belly, Nicole. Wouldn’t want it to fall off or anything.

The fake pregnancy rumors just took a mortal blow. LOL
You go Nicole. Your body is beautiful and we will all love to see the pictures! The bigots can choose not to look.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/21/2008 at 5:37 pm

Who the **** is “infamous” that he/she can monopolize that moniker?

[â��I n F a m o u sâ� @ 05/21/2008 at 5:38 pm

You are such a ***** that you don’t publish my comments.

Oh, it is so boring and predictable to pose núde and pregnant now. Yawn. Annie Leibowitz created such an iconic picture. It’s a shame that it keeps on getting ruined.

please nicole don’t do that…this kind of pics are horrible…

She’s good actress and was beautiful. Too bad she has ruined her face. Can’t stand her lips now.

Hers won’t be. They will be beautiful.

She will not skip a chance to take her clothes off….

She will not skip a chance to take her clothes off….

She holds her stomach a lot. Maybe her back bothers her. I stood like that when mine hurt. If so, I feel for her. Back pain sucks with pregnancy.

only greedy celeb will sell everything even their privacy for money, disgusting

only greedy celeb will sell everything even their privacy for money, disgusting

only greedy celeb will sell everything even their privacy for money, disgusting

I still have not forgotten the Demi cover pics. My husband took pictures of me while I was pregnant. It’s an intimate “couple” thing, not to be shared with the world. Pregnant bellies have been around for as long as people have been around. LOL. Contrary to their opinion, celebrities are not the first women to give birth and their pregnant belly is not any more photo worthy than any other. However, it is one more way they can make mega bucks and sell out.

I hope it’s just a rumor. I’d like to keep my respect for her.

she looks very happy! i love her sunnies!

i don’t believe at all she will public this photo, if it really exists…i think it’s only gossip!

I am really sick of these stars – like they are the only people who get pregnant. Who gives a S**T any more. Do they really think they are the only people on this planet that have children.. Anything for money. She is ugly to the bone.

it’s so easy critize others….

i know Nicole, she is a very private person, she will never do it! this is not true i’m sure!

Maybe she wants a nude picture to go with the nude picture keith had done then there would be two weirdoes together

nudity is beautiful @ 05/21/2008 at 6:28 pm

Nic has appeared nude live on stage in The Blue room & she has also appeared nude in many of her films, she has a great fit, healthy pregnant body it’s her business, maybe it’s for Keith not for the public.
It’s her life, her body & her career.
Get over it people she will do what she wants!

Hopefully it’s just a bunch of hype and she won’t do such a picture. It’s been done so much, it’s just old. If she wants to do some tasteful pics for her own personal use, that’s great, but not for the world to see.

Also, she’s NOT making any points with holding her clothes in right below her belly. It’s like “See everybody I really do have a baby bump.” WHO CARES, you monochromatic twat!!!!! See, she’s making me cranky!

I thought we were soooooo over the pregnant celebrity photo shoot. sighs

There are several reasons why she is doing this, I think. I can understand her wish to document her pregnancy. Patrick is a great photographer and any photo taken by him is bound to be in good taste. She will not show “everything” in the pictures. The focus will be on her belly.

holly wood @ 05/21/2008 at 7:16 pm

does she really need to show off how thin she’s managed to stay while pregnant? i think it’s a typical “actress” look at me thing to do, so no big shock.

The original source of the photoshoot story was the New York Daily News! A tabloid newspaper. Also they NEVER mentioned any clothes would be shed. She has to do interviews etc. for magazines for the movie! People jumping to conclusions as to what she is doing these during this photo shoot is just wrong. There is nothing different in promoting a movie & posing for pictures befoe you have your baby. It akes a good few months for these covcers to come out & this may be the last chance she has to get to LA before she gets a little bit gusy wiht other priorities in her life.

She is already famous, she doesn’t need any more reason for attention.

What she does is her & Keith’s business no one elses. But people will only believe what they want to & try & make it their business.

I cannot wait to say I told you so….

Remember this woman appeared in a bra on the cover of Vanity Fair not too long ago….

” i would never take pictures of my bump for anyone but me, my husband, my future children and some family members to look at because it is a VERY personal thing. ”

It might be for YOU, but everyone is different. Nicole is an actress and she used to model, so she sees it differently, I think.

“will i be going to the pool/beach this summer? probably. but i will be one of many many of people there and no one will give me more then a passing glance (if i’m lucky).”

You don’t know that. Don’t set yourself short. :) The truth is that beach pictures of ordinary women who aren’t aware that they are being photographed end up on the net on different types of sites every day.

“doing something like that is a far scream from appearing on a magazine cover….which shouts “LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!”. ”

She’s very happy right now. She is pregnant for the first time and maybe she DOES feel that she wants to share it. No harm there.

I don’t look at things in such a negative way, you know. As long as she does something beautiful and tasteful it will be worth my attention. That’s how I look at it.

Littlenicole @ 05/21/2008 at 8:43 pm

Emma: Do us all a favor and shut up please!

Rude and mean. Must be a Nicole hater. ;)

Littlenicole, you can only speak for yourself and your ten alter egos, remember that! So shut up yourself/ yourselves.

This is truly distasteful. If you want to do the photo shoot for your private collection, that’s one thing, but consider the general public’s opinion of this – for the most part – people don’t want to see a naked pregnant woman when the baby has nothing to do with them. All the other women were in their 20′s. She’s in her 40′s and should really know better. But we are talking Nicole Kidman here – we have to pimp that bump not matter what the cause. More crotch grabbing shots! I really feel sorry for this baby! As her husband has referred to many times in concert “This is the white trailer trash love song.”

Oh h*ll, not this crap again. I am so sick of these egotistical exhibitionist b*tches taking their clothes off and exposing those big pregnant belly’s that nobody wants tosee.

So what that she appeared in a bra on the cover of Vanity Fair. That was more coverage then people in swimsuits like on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Oh yuck. She looks gross enough with her clothes on.People could go blind from the glare if she does a nude photo shoot. At least Demi Moore had some pigment in her skin. Baldy is going to look like a glow in the dark white blob.

Look, all the hate trolls are fuming and ranting! They can’t stand that one of the best and most famous and respected photographers in the world is taking pictures of her pregnant body, eh? Makes it so much harder to spread the lies. ;)

Nicole has waited a long time for this baby, and she can do what ever she chooses. I have never seen her look so happy, and pregnant women are showing their “bumps” everywhere. They even roll down their jeans and shorts so everyone can see their belly. Most celebrities try and hide their pregnacies until the last minute, looking foolish, like they are ashamed. Let Nicole and Keith do what they want. I can bet they won’t hide their baby like TomKat did Suri. But, then I read Katie was suffering from severe post partum depression, and that is why he had to apologize to Brooke Shields, and get help for his wife, in form of medication. That is why Suri was not brought out. Mommy was too sick. Poor Tom will learn to keep his mouth shut, about subjects he knows nothing about. Nicole is healthy and happy. Let’s wish her happiness, and get off her back.

Well Jared can change the headline because Nicole is NOT posing nude. Here is a statement from her US representative, Catherin Olim.

Stop injecting the cult family in the Nicole threads, please, unless absolutely necessary. Their kids are ok but Tom and Katie are brainwashed cult people who have nothing to do with Nicole Kidman. He left the marriage, brainwashed their kids, and married someone who didn’t mind to be turned into a zombie.

By the way, If you believe crazy Tom ever let a psychiatrist treat Katie (FYI, psychiatrists and psychologists are THE most hated AND banned professionals by the Cult of Scientology, probably since they don’t believe in brainwashing) you need a reality check…fast.

Educate yourself on the cult of scientology and don’t believe everything you read, IF you read it.

You’re some gullible fool if you believe all that crap, Vicki

She probably leaked the story about the picture herself. They will never be a picture of her pregnant belly because there isn’t one.

OK FOLKS SHUT UP!!!

NICOLE KIDMAN REPS: SHE’S NOT POSING NUDE

Despite reports, a very pregnant Nicole Kidman will not be baring it all on a magazine cover, her rep tells CelebTV.com.

â??[Photographer] Patrick Demarchelier has shot her for a magazine cover, fully clothed, anything else is a ridiculous rumor,â?? Catherine Olim tells us.

While there is no word on which magazine with feature the (clothed) mom-to-be, the 40-year-old star was seen leaving Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles, where the cover shoot took place, on Wednesday.

Kidman, who has two adopted children with ex-husband Tom Cruise, is expecting her first baby in July with country music star hubby Keith Urban.

just a rumor

Does anyone else think she is carrying really high? Doesn’t this typically mean it’s a girl??? I’ve always had a sense from day one that they are going to have a girl … God bless them no matter what.

So Catherine denied it – just like they were not dating, not engaged, not getting married and not pregnant. Even her source isn’t a reliable source!

Well I guess if people choose not to believe her rep, they may be waiting a hell of a long time to see those pregnancy pics with no clothes..

Annie, have you never seen pictures of someone who wasn’t really pregnant with a fake belly (i.e., for a movie, photoshoot, etc….). It’s usually pretty obvious. There’s no way to get it just right, even with photoshop. Why would you take the risk of being called out on it or proven to be a phony if they weren’t really pregnant. That would be idiotic. Use some common sense. People just love these retarded conspiracy theories.

I think she is too fair skinned for this kind of shoot unless a lot of body paint is planned all her viens will be blueing all over her body especially being pregnant…ouch…touch up required…

Why are her PR people “unreliable?” Why should Catherine & Wendy have known that they were dating, engaged, getting married or pregnant until Nicole told them it was fine to acknowledge it? It is she & Keith’s personal life not their work. Their work is what a PR rep is supposed to comment on such as appearances in magazines to promote movies.

Wendy Day in Australia admitted when she announced that yes Nicole & Keith are pregnant that she honestly had no clue about it until Nicole called her up to tell her! She spouted off in a manner that she should not have in response to a story because like she had said she had seen pregnancy rumors hundreds of times that were not true. This time it was.

Littlenicole @ 05/22/2008 at 7:59 pm

Oh please emma and keith. and 10 alter egos? I have posted under no other name but LittleNicole. And a Nicole hater? I could care less about her, or her husband, for that matter. I’m so tired of people acting like they KNOW these celebrities. You don’t know how any of these celebrities think or feel, and WHO CARES anyway? They’re so far out of MY reality, they’re a joke. And the comments, “I LOVE you Nicole, or I LOVE you Keith.” Get a grip!

NotBuyingItInNashville @ 05/22/2008 at 10:45 pm

Addressed to Ha!….

Funny how these “retarded conspiracy theories” have gotten out there to such a point that Nicole feels she now has to prove she’s pregnant.

I mean, if she is – what does she care what people think? Why does she have to prove ANYTHING…..if she really is?

Hmm, Puzzling isnt it?

How is She proving that she is pregnant? By her belly getting bigger! They have gone to award shows after some people got PO’d that they didn’t show up at the Grammys even though they had a perfectly good reason why they were not there. An award that some people have forgotten that Keith actually won. They didn’t ask to have the paps follow them around Nashville & then LA. But of course there are conspiracy theories on that too.

I would think that some people would give Keith enough credit that he could actually figure out that his wife isn’t really pregnant by now. Oh but I forgot he is getting paid to fake this too. Nicole has been pregnant twice in her life & she lost the baby both times she had plenty of oppertunities with all the men she has been involved with to become pregnant again but no she waits til she is married before she actually gets pregnant. Gee what a novel idea in Hollywood these days. It seems only Gwen Stefani & Jennifer Lopez besides Nicole have managed that lately.

Daisy, you forget Cate Blanchett.

To be pregnant is the most beautiful but hard thing to do for women. Why shall somebody fake it? To satisfy us? Who the hell do we think we are?

Honestly, people. Let her enjoy her life. If she and Keith had lied, we would see it on the face of the baby. If the baby looked like the milkman, then we knew what’s going on.

On the second thought, you can believe what ever you want. I will not force my opinion on you, guys. Because I know, it is a waste of time.

she’s great but she looks terrible :s

I think it is true why b’coz these are normal thing for hollywood actresess.

I think Nicole is absolutely RADIANT and I’m excited and happy for her and Keith. It’s the baby that they have both longed for. Why not celebrate it with pics of a woman’s body that is at it’s peek of reproduction…it’s another step in the birth process. Let them enjoy the time and steps leading to the miracle. I say go for it, Nicole (not that you need my permission) and if people don’t want to look, they don’t have to. Let them be sour, stuffy individuals who can’t celebrate life…they are probably the people who like to get dressed and undressed in the dark. The days of a pregnant individual’s body being tucked away have flown the way of floor length dresses and knee length bathing suits. It’s nice to know that women can be proud of their bodies and be beautiful in every stage of life. Think of the little miracle tucked away :)
Congratulations Nicole! Be happy!

I really hope that she does show her belly on a magazine. Then it would prove to everyone that she is pregnant. Good luck to them.

Put a question mark at the end and you can suggest anything you want without backing it up… She won’t pose n*de. I think the photos will clearly show that she is pregnant, though.

“It’s rumored”..wow, that sounds like a reliable source, doesn’t it? ;)

Why do skeptics persist that she’s faking a pregnancy? That’s so utterly stupid. Skeptics should snap out of their denial mode. Repeat after me please…

Yes, she’s pregnant, and the child is hers and Keith’s.

Easy, they don’t like her, that’s why. In fact, many of them downright hate her. They blame her for the apparent changes in Keith Urban’s (her husband) personality and his lack of artistic inspiration.

I say it’s his life and he decides who he wants to be married to. I don’t see him as a family man, and I believe he will have a hard time adjusting to that kind of lifestyle with ANY woman he marries. It involves new demands, responsibilities and compromises he didn’t have to make when he was single.

It’s unfair to blame Nicole. Keith’s inner demons will always be there, and if he tries to lay off drugs and alcohol he will feel extremely ill at times. If he can adjust personally and professionally I think he will be better off married. He had a very self-destructive lifestyle before and decided he wanted to get away from that, I think.

Poor Nicole she is trying so hard to keep the spot light on her pregnancy.

Per the UK papers Nic has scotched her naked photo shoot.

I can only say, she is the luckiest pregnant woman alive – imagine not getting heavily engorged boobs (by 30 weeks I couldn’t find a bra to fit), no pudgy moon shaped face, no extra body fat anywhere. . .

Not everyone turns into a deformed whale while pregnant. I’m tall too, like Nicole, and I hardly showed during my first pregnancy. I didn’t gain much weight since I was careful not to eat junk food. I ate only healthy and nutritious food. People should quit obsessing about someone else’s pregnancy. Sounds like envy to me.

People get real! Everyone walks around almost nood anyway!

Hey! I’m not the only one who used the word N _ DE. That’s not really fair. My comment wasn’t posted because of this specific word. It’s in your story at the top though. EEEERRRRR!