Ashley Tisdale Gets Bottled Up

Ashley Tisdale Gets Bottled Up

Ashley Tisdale heads out with two Fiji water bottles on a blustery day in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Tizz, 22, sported bell-bottoms with a cute black top as she headed out with her mom, Lisa. Peep-toe pumps by Christian Louboutin.

The High School Musical star showed up at the American Idol season finale later that day to watch the battle of the Davids.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Ash’s bell-bottoms — YAY or NAY?

ashley tisdale bottled up 01
ashley tisdale bottled up 02
ashley tisdale bottled up 03
ashley tisdale bottled up 04
ashley tisdale bottled up 05
ashley tisdale bottled up 06
ashley tisdale bottled up 07

Credit: PhamousFotos, Nikki Nelson; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, WENN
Posted to: Ashley Tisdale

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All
nickelchea14 @ 05/22/2008 at 8:43 pm

so she came up to L.A for american idol. hm i wonder when she`ll be heading back to utah

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/22/2008 at 8:44 pm

who?

nickelchea14 @ 05/22/2008 at 8:44 pm

ah her pantss are… cool (:

entren a mi web (por el momento)

hermos ashley en las fotos

entren a mi web temporal hasta que siga con Hey-Ashley.com.ar

muy linda ashley en las fotos!

yay and her hair is very long and pretty

christine x3 @ 05/22/2008 at 8:53 pm

cute :]

es diosa, ehermosa (argentina)

- i love ashley so much !

Yeah she looks great!
Love her long hair!!!

She looks better in candids when she is not looking at the camera. kind of cute that way.

alannah-jaide @ 05/22/2008 at 9:00 pm

The hair is done for the role of Sharpay, am I right?
I do know that Ashley supported David A. She’s been looking so glum lately, I wonder what’s wrong

alannah-jaide @ 05/22/2008 at 9:02 pm

I agree with you Suzy. I think that posed photos look fake.

JBfangirl7 @ 05/22/2008 at 9:05 pm

I love her hair. wonder why she isn’t in utah? hmm, maybe they got a break.

She’s an excellent role model, and always looks pretty.

she´s wearing vanessa top!

zanessa/jashley @ 05/22/2008 at 9:12 pm

oh YAY !! Ashley sighting :D I saw her at American Idol on t.v last night.
She is looking totally fab. Oh, LOVE the pants ! So…where’s everyone else ? Utah perhaps ? Was she the only one who went to L.A ? 5 months…? Until HSM3 :D Who’s excited !?

DWTS FANATIC @ 05/22/2008 at 9:13 pm

ugggh totally not a fan of the bell bottoms. hopefully all the hsm cast will be on break and in LA i’ll be in LA this weekend!

i love ashley

yayy love her!!
glad to we her looking happy and out and about. But I wonder what she’s doing back on Cali? First Lucas, now her. I bet she’s working on her new album. Exciting!

the hair’s too long and fake-looking, the bell bottoms are too big

yay and i think she looks gorgous but not happy! she has not looked happy in a while now it seems like! i wonder whatsup.

Jashley fan @ 05/22/2008 at 9:22 pm

i love her pants! Ashley Tisdale and Jared Murillo are the cutest couple ever!

I don’t like her pants. And the shoes make her feet look really small. But i love her hair and her shirt.

THE BELL BOTTOMS WORK FOR HER…SHES SO CUTE…IM JEALOUS