Eva Longoria Parker Spurs on the Spurs

Eva Longoria Parker Spurs on the Spurs

Eva Longoria Parker cheers on her husband Tony Parker at the Los Angeles Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs Western Conference Game 1 at Staples Center on Wednesday in Los Angeles. Sitting beside Eva was Entourage star Kevin Connelly.

Unfortunately for the couple, the Lakers made a second-half comeback to record an 89-85 victory over the Spurs.

Despite their loss, Eva and Tony headed to Eva‘s restaurant Beso for a romantic dinner for two.

30+ pictures inside of Eva Longoria Parker spurring on the Spurs…

eva longoria spurs spurs 01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

she’s great!!!

longwhoria @ 05/22/2008 at 8:44 am

That little troll is a bad luck charm.

laker fan @ 05/22/2008 at 8:48 am

Spurs are going down.

Why does he look like he has no brains??

This lady looks like a monster without any makeup on.

She looks so pretty!

i really do not like this nimwit at all

kevin connolly @ 05/22/2008 at 9:55 am

kevin connolly is so cute… eva’s lucky to share the game with him!

Can’t stand these two. Go Celtics!!!!!

Eva is so obnoxious. Go away!!! I hope the Spurs lose their conference!

She is so over exposed!!!! Go away!!!!

Eva is a fake! Go Celtics!

She probaby doesn’t even understand basketball. Can’t stand this woman! FAKE!

Parker hater @ 05/22/2008 at 10:35 am

I am so glad the Spurs lost

nikomilinko @ 05/22/2008 at 10:36 am

I´m sorry for Tony, but Lakers will win.

Something about her annoys me so much, but I like her on DH.

Helena I agree with you. She’s so annoying in her interviews with that annoying laugh, but she’s ok on DH

You guys are nuts. She is hot as hell. I would do anything and everything for her. But yeah, she prolly doesn’t know a thing about basketball.

Nonetheless, the Celtics are gonna win it all, so she’ll be taking Tony to that restaurant often

elizabeth @ 05/22/2008 at 3:17 pm

**** the Fakers…the Spurs are gonna win. OOhhh i love Tony..he’s so hot…they make a very good couple. The Lakers were only lucky that the Spurs were tired from a long flight having to sleep on the plane and all, and just having a game the day before. watch them on friday i bet they are going to WIN!! im from san anto baby and I say GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!!

I like seeing spouses support each other. I live in Los Angeles so I’m rooting for the Lakers to take it all but I admit that I’m fine with the Spurs also

I’m really tired of Eva and her hyphenated name. Whats with that anyway? Tony never smiles, and looks miserable in every picture. Maybe he and Victoria Beckham should get together and form a “never smile club”. I have never understood her popularity. She is annoying.

forget these two. GO LAKERS!!!!

scottdavis0676 @ 05/22/2008 at 7:13 pm

I admit, she DOES come across as being very brassy and wants to be the cynosure wherever she is at. BUT I would love to be afforded the opportunity to poke her in the pooper! She would never defecate the same again LOL.

She pregnant!!!!!! Look at her baby lumps.

124….**** you! Latinos are beautiful!

Let’s go SPURS!!!!!

I love Manu Ginobili and Fabricio Oberto!!!

Let’s go Argentina!!!

Love Eva!

# 19, dumb person overall. Someone who has the audacity to make racist comments has nothing to them.

BERTHA HESSBROOK @ 05/26/2008 at 11:06 pm

I WAS BORN ,RAISED AND RESIDE IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
THE SPURS ARE THE BEST……….. MY FAVORITE PLAYERS ARE::
MANU GINOBILI, TIM DUNCAN AND TONY PARKER.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK….
CONGRATULATIONS EVA AND TONY !!!!!!!!!!!!!.
GOD BLESS ,
MS. BERTHA

“”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"” I LOVE THE SPURS “”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”

CHRIS LOPEZ @ 05/26/2008 at 11:14 pm

SORRY LAKERS, YOU ARE PLAYING AGAINST :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST OF THE WEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NO FEAR CAUSE THE SPURS ARE MY HEREOS…..

……………………………………GO SPURS GO………………………………………….

………………………………………GOD BLESS…………………………………………….

CHRIS LOPEZ @ 05/26/2008 at 11:14 pm

SORRY LAKERS, YOU ARE PLAYING AGAINST :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I HAVE NO FEAR CAUSE THE SPURS ARE MY HEREOS…..

……………………………………GO SPURS GO………………………………………….

CHRIS LOPEZ @ 05/26/2008 at 11:16 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE SPURS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE BEST OF THE WEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

……………………………………GO SPURS GO………………………………………….

hateinsecurepeople @ 05/29/2008 at 10:01 am

how can he smile… they’ve lost…lol…he’s not even a celebrity to pose 4 a fake smile…. i think she’s there 4 her husband not 4 exposure…

some people are just insecure…. ^^ she’s pretty even without make-up…

ofcourse she knows about basketball… he’s husband is a basketball player….

hey jared, did you get that story submitted about how one fan distracted tony parker at the NBA playoffs with a standup of tony’s wife? how come you never even posted that story on this website?