Fantasia in Her Jumpsuit Glory

Fantasia in Her Jumpsuit Glory

Idol champ Fantasia Barrino boldy rocks out her bright red asymmetrical bob and white jumpsuit at the American Idol Season 7 Grand Finale held at the Nokia Theatre on May 21, 2008 in Los Angeles.

At least it’s an improvement from last week’s crazy red hairdo?

10+ pictures inside of Fantasia in all her jumpsuit glory…

Fantasia in Her Jumpsuit Glory @ Mr. Chow’s

fantasia jumpsuit 13

Credit: Carlos Diaz, Kevin Winter/Getty; Photos: Nikki Nelson/WENN, INFdaily
Posted to: Fantasia

Valerie Macon/Getty

OMG!!! I guess I better don’t comment on this thread

ewwwher hair!!!

UGH!!! Talk about setting black women back 50 years, WTF is she trying to do with herself. Please Fantasia, disappear already, i’m ashamed to call u my sister!!

I do like this girl – she’s an amazing singer – but she’s in great need of a professional stylist. She really doesn’t have a clue as to how to dress or style her hair. But her shoes are terrific!

EEWWWWW!!!! She’s a super freak!!!!!!!

Not worthy of comment….

OMG!
She looks like a hooker…………..

What in the ghetto hell.

fantasia = fanhorrible

waterworld @ 05/22/2008 at 2:06 pm

She seems like a nice girl and can sing. Her clothes and hair and make-up need an s.o.s!

she need a stylist asap

nice person… but yea need a stylist asap :D

The hair color looks bad

jared practices censorship @ 05/22/2008 at 2:23 pm

She looks so bad. I bet you her breath smells really rotten.
Go back to Ghettoville, you disgrace of a woman.

Laureen =) @ 05/22/2008 at 2:28 pm

OMG !!!! soo horrible Oo’

RED HAIR COME ON GIRL

U DONT NEED IT THE LIST IS GOOD

KEEP COING

is this the girl that won 4 years ago?? shes changed so much lol. she has amazing talent y she doesnt need 2 ruin her looks lol

Girlfriend needs to lose the wig. I can’t believe she looked in a mirror and thought this was a good idea. ewwwwww!

Oh, Fantasia fanatsy girl, please go back to your former self. You are getting off the beaten path, and it looks a little odd. Your voice is nice, but it is hard to listen to, because of the clothes and hair. Hire a stylist please. Simon’s face on Idol the other night said it all.

She looks scary! Poor soul!

Shar @ 05/22/2008 at 1:34 pm

^^^^^^^^^

Why is she being used as a connection to setting black women 50 years – any more than britney spears sets back white women? Trash is trash. And she is just embarrasing herself not black women. She does not represent them no more than britney spears or amy winehouse represent me as a white woman.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! EW! >8/

At least she sees herself in Brittney, because she seems to have a “Kevin Federline” on her hands.

This here, is one ugly woman

Fantasia is just being herself.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/22/2008 at 5:03 pm

her ugly ass 15mins have been done.

Rihanna gained weight!

I don’t know her (I’m french), but she looks like a black Kelly Osbourne to me.

awww ma fav hood couple..its was a toss up btw lil scrappy, diamond and them…lov me sum fanny…she is talented and shz jst doin her, i lov hw she isnt a anotha clone…but grl maks enuf bread upgrade ur braces!!

omg i think i am going to puke!!! what has she done to her self? i saw here in the apple blossom parade- in person she looks even worse!!! girl im ashamed to call you my sista!! you look like a freaking stripper…

Fantasia is Fantastic! :)

a huge talent and an awesome & unique person who’s overcome more obstacles than most of us…she’s just in need of a stylist, that’s all.

Go Fantasia!

NASTY!

ghetto fabulous….

stylist needed @ 05/22/2008 at 11:21 pm

Eww, she’s look like a train wreck. She cannot rock the hair like Rihanna I mean what was she thinking? The color, gotta go. Those shoes look super cheap. And that dress look like it came out of those arabian corner stores. Fantasia is not a very pretty woman. What is on her teeth? Braces? No hun, those won’t work for your kinda problem. She needs to loose a little weight, she’s getting big. I’m not saying anything is wrong with that, but yeah. I’ll be ashamed if I were one of her kids. [I don't know how many she has and I really don't care]

wow, she;s totally ugly! who is she?

fantaisa is a nice girl and just want to have fun. You must remember that she is 23 yrs. old. no one ever talk about Pink hair. I love Al but it was so bore until we needy a performer like what fantasia did.
so quite being mean.

Damn! That is one scary trannie!

I love the dress and shoes, but the red color on the hair not so much..

damn! words cannot describe the mess pictured here….. the hair, the braces, the tat’s….. does she have any mirrors in her house?

don’t judge a person by its look…..

God!! She looks a mess!! ewww!!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 05/23/2008 at 2:35 pm

The woman is not that great to look at and then she turns around and does this? Fantasia NEEDS HELP!!! REAL HELP!!!

you can take the girl outta the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto outta the girl.

bittch is FUG!!
and that man is nasty with his teeth.

“thats my girl right here. thats my girl right here.thats my girl right here.”

why does he feel the need to repeat his stuff? hate that.