Derek Jeter's New Homerun?

Derek Jeter's New Homerun?

Derek Jeter, New York Yankee shortstop was seen having dinner with Friday Night Lights star Minka Kelly at New York City’s Kobe Club restaurant according to OK!.

Apparently, Minka, 27, has moved on after ex-boyfriend John Mayer has moved onto Jennifer Aniston. Ms. Kelly has also recently been linked to Topher Grace, although, they deny any romance is in the works.

Derek, 33, has been quite the ladies man, previously linked to Mariah Carey, Jordana Brewster, Adriana Lima, Vanessa Minnillo, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel.

Check out that all-star lineup!

Photos: PNP/L. Gallo/WENN
Posted to: Derek Jeter, Minka Kelly

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

hes been linked to adriana lima…really?? im jealous shes hott as hell lol

dont usually say this cause its annoing to see on comments section
but im first yay

Damn. He gets all the ladies. lol Then again, he is super sexy and a good ball player. Go my Bronx Boys!

holly wood @ 05/23/2008 at 4:55 am

she gets around eh? well, she’s a pretty girl. wasn’t he with Mariah Carey at some point? Forgive me if I’m incorrect…but she’s creepy.

holly wood @ 05/23/2008 at 5:24 am

oops, I see it was already posted that he was in fact dating Mariah…EWWWWWW!

this guy should get settled.. his baseball career is almost done.. after that it will be hard to be ladies man..

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/23/2008 at 7:24 am

jeter would be a mega upgrade for minka.. but she would be a colossal downgrade for him, cause he can do WAY better. lol

ThatZz a GoOd CouPle…= ]..

Mellii..
RiP GramPii

superchicken @ 05/23/2008 at 10:10 am

Wow .. she’s actually pretty.

ilovethe jeet. @ 05/23/2008 at 11:18 am

he’s been linked to me too. i love this guy! and have now for a whillllle :] he’s such an awesome shortstop and amazing looking guy!

jerkpatrol @ 05/23/2008 at 11:42 am

can’t stand him. he’s a disgusting womanizer who degrades women.

can you say “starfu%ker” this girl is so annoying and the only talent she has is the ability to put her legs behind her head for famous men to be in the press. after friday night lights is over so is her career. she cant get arrested outside of the show

He keeps on getting older and his women keep on staying the same age.

Both he and Adriana deny they dated. Anyhow, I guess now that Mayer has been stepping on his womanizing turf, he feels the need to up his game, and what better way to send a message to Mayer by dating one of his many EXs.

These dirt bag womanizers annoy me. Have these women who date them no taste? Its’ a good thing Lima’s a virgin.

minkaskankles @ 05/23/2008 at 12:32 pm

wh are we bagging on jeter? minka has tried to bang out everyone in Hollywood to get noticed because she cant act for ****

I love Minka’s show, but really she is coming off as a very big starf&^$er/publicity w hore. I don’t like when these B-listers show up to every event, which Minka and the Gossip Girl cast does. She has been linked to so many guys. He also seems to go for higher profile chicks so it’s a win/win for both I guess.

wtf.
Jeter’s career is not ending anytime soon.

jeter lover @ 05/23/2008 at 4:24 pm

SHES OK BUT HE CAN DO BETTER!!! LIKE ME!!!! STOP HATING ON JETER!!! WHY IS HE A DIRTBAG CUZ HE DATES LOTS OF WOMEN!!!?? I DONT SEE THE WOMEN COMPLAINING!!!!

He always goes for the same type of women. They all have dark hair and brown eyes except for scarlett jo. He def has a type thats for sure. Why cant he date “regular” girls he’s always with an actress when is going to settle down its becoming a turnoff!

I wonder who Jeter will finally end up with when he’s ready to buy the ring and have a few kiddies. He’s a very hot bachelor and I’m sure he’s sowing his wild oats with every girl he can.

Wow, John Mayer sure is your “manwhore”. I think his music is great, but he should calm down a little. On the other hand, Jeter is a stud. lol Wish them both the best.

Jeter only has regular women to give him blow jobs as he has his guys to bring them outside to his car. Didn’t anyone catch the TMZ video where he had this blonde walk around the corner while he his driver drove him around the corner to pick her up? It was 20 degrees out and he was leaving the club. He’s always known to have his guy pick a girl for him at the club and have her meet him in his truck for the ********. Then sends her off on her way with a baseball or something. It’s no secret to us New Yorkers who have witness this either. Jeters a creep but will only allow his name to be linked with hot female celebrities because he’s shallow. He only likes white girls because he knows they’re the easiest

Kimberly Anne @ 06/07/2008 at 1:43 pm

Base on that pictire of Derek Jeter, it is so almost impossible to ever believe that he was involve with Adriana Lima. She is like the most beautiful women in the world, and he is such a womanizer and anything but handsome.

I think he’ll surprise us and end up with someone his age if not slightly older than him like A-Rod. She’ll probably be completely unexpected to us and definitely not a Hollyhood Hookah like Minka or Nessa or any of those starf–kers. I do think she’ll be a brunette though, I mean could all the women he dates look more similar or what, talk about having a type for christ sake.

Bazooka bob @ 07/09/2008 at 3:57 pm

Derek. Don’t be a shmuck like ARod. Find yourself a nice quiet girl who has an ordinary job and ordinary life. Stop ******** around because one of these days you’ll be catching something else instead of a ground ball.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All