Beyonce to Settle Down in Scarsdale Loveshack

Beyonce to Settle Down in Scarsdale Loveshack

Newlyweds Beyonce and Jay-Z hold hands while out and about in Cannes, France on Sunday.

TMZ recently reported that Jay-Z and Beyonce may be settling down in the suburbs on one of the ritziest blocks in Scarsdale (also where they got their marriage license). The couple would be moving into an expansive colonial style house, which has been under construction for about 6 months.

Beyonce‘s seein’ stars!

beyonce scarsdale 01
beyonce scarsdale 02
beyonce scarsdale 03
beyonce scarsdale 04

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Zanessaroxursox @ 05/25/2008 at 12:45 pm

Zanessaroxursox @ 05/25/2008 at 12:48 pm

B & J are so cute

they’re so cute!

jared practices censorship @ 05/25/2008 at 12:55 pm

That hairdo is terrible! Imagine being seated behind her. All you see is big hair.

BeeBiggestFan @ 05/25/2008 at 12:58 pm

Love these two!!!!! They’re so fab

i love them together! B rules!

**** off Number 4…if you don’t like this site go somewhere else…

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE JAYONCE FOREVER !!
thjey are soooo cute together , beyonce is amazing ,talented and very beautiful and jay z is a great rapper and bussinesman :D

a_little_bit_mean @ 05/25/2008 at 1:15 pm

they wont last not one decade. they both look gross. beyonce is getting old. she should have been married for atleast 5 years by now. you can see her wrinkles. For a regular woman she is ok. but for a celebraty she should be shot.

I dont know how any body could still be attracted to her. the new hotties is rihanna. beyonce says she isn’t a rival of rihanna, but she should be now.

If you want to go with an older hotty african american hotty there is always gabrielle union, who still looks young. I can’t find not one wrinkle on her, but thats probably cause she gave them all to Mrs. jay-z, which is only gonna be her husband for about… 4 years at the most.

they lok soo cite together i liv them
B & J 4 ever ***

Now I know what it would look like if Beyonce shaved off all of her hair. Just imagine that ugly bun is not there and –*shiver* you have your image.

That man behind her in the 2nd picture is so thinking: “Get a hair stylist, bítch!”.

#9 you seem crazy to be typing all that about two people you ‘claim’ not to like.SMH I never put that much time into people I don’t even know or like.

FYI Beyonce has no wrinkles, she’s only 26, and her and Halle Berry are considered the two most beautiful black women in Hollywood. Sorry but Rihanna has a huge forehead and looks like an alien. Gabrielle Union is not A-list. Sorry but neither are competition for Beyonce. And FYI Beyonce and Jay have been together for 7 years already almost a decade so you look like a stupid hater right now.SMH

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/25/2008 at 1:32 pm

they’re the best couple. and the only one who doesnt pimp their relationship out to the media.

I know it’s mostly white people on this site so you people obviously don’t know nothing about black hair. People on here are ignorant. Beyonce real hair is long it’s shoulder length. Her hairstyle here is called a bun and it looks good. Several black women have rocked their hair like this. So speak on what you know about.

#15 I agree. They are the best. Beyonce is so gorgeous.

#15 I agree. They are the best. Beyonce is so gorgeous

Beyonce looks preggers to me. Her face looks different, fuller, and she looks like she’s probably been feeling ill with morning sickness.

jared practices censorship @ 05/25/2008 at 1:46 pm

Hey Mike # 7

I do like this site but I don’t like you, so why don’t you and your little weiner go some place else.
Peace!

They are perfect for each other. I love them together. The hand holding is adorable.

She’s def preggers!

i am so happyy for this couple. may the good lord continue to shower them with love and happiness. i think that she is pregnant

i love this couple, i wish them the best that offers. i do think that she is having a babt

Luvin Jayonce @ 05/25/2008 at 3:05 pm

I luv these 2 sooooooooo much!!
U can jus tell they luv eachother so much!!!!!
I wish them all he best and da some babies will b comin soon!!Hehe
And I luv both of their music
Luv them both and God bless them!
Big fan!!