Tobey Maguire's Sweetheart Sunday

Tobey Maguire's Sweetheart Sunday

Tobey Maguire and his jewelry designer wife Jennifer Meyer take their daughter Ruby Sweetheart, 19 months, to play on Sunday at Coldwater Park in Culver City, Calif.

The trio was accompanied by Entourage actor pal Kevin Connolly.

Tobey can next be seen in a cameo in the movie, Tropic Thunder, out on Friday, August 15.

10+ pictures inside of Tobey Maguire‘s Sweetheart Sunday…

tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 01
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 02
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 03
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 04
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 05
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 06
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 07
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 08
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 09
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 10
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 11
tobey maguire sweetheart sunday 12

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

cute kid but she doesn’t look much like either one of them to me.

I’m not gonna say anything about the child, but damn his wife/girlfriend is as ugly as they get

rolling eyes @ 05/26/2008 at 9:59 pm

I love how HIS wife is so regular looking, that ppl can’t handle it and so they resort to calling her ugly. Anyone of you who calls this girl ugly is really calling themselves ugly cause no one looks like the shi.t they see on the magazines

what an ugly family.

sorry, but it’s the troof.

did he really cheat on rashinda jones w/ jennifer? i want to know more about that one! it is kind of funny as they are both jewelry designers. i must say people are really being mean here trashing poor ruby. neither jennifer nor toby are great looking (but not ugly) so what do you expect? i must say that jennifer does seem really cool – super down to earth. i also love her jewelry. i get so many compliments on both her initial necklace & her leaf necklace i have from her. as for toby, he is a great actor but he looks so unhealthy. he is pale & skinny & he always looks like he is about to pass out. do you think it is because he is a vegan & isn’t getting enough protein? i think he should see a nutritionist to get some muscle & meat on those bones.

WOW – so an ugly kid!

Nice to see Kevin Connolly out of the clubs and hanging with his friend Tobey Maguire. Hope Kevin finds a nice woman to settle down with too. Looks like he would love a Sunday in the Park with his own family.

movie fan @ 05/27/2008 at 7:50 am

I can’t believe that there are such empty people who would come to a blog and insult a baby they’ve never even seen in person.
Do you also kick puppies and slap toddlers?

What is wrong with people that they have such awful lives that this is how they spend their time and emotional energy? Do you really think any high-achieving people would behave as the people on here have been?

Her forehead is humongous. As someone said earlier, hopefully as she grows older it’ll become more proportionate.

attn movie fan @ 05/27/2008 at 9:57 am

I guess some people are just jealous or don’t know how to react when they see a happy, well adjusted family in Hollywood. And, a good genuine friend to boot. I think it is lovely that Tobey Maguire and Kevin Connolly shared the day with two beautiful ladies :D

martinilush @ 05/27/2008 at 12:34 pm

Ruby is darling! She is such a cute little girl! Jennifer isn’t ugly, she definately isn’t “movie star” beautiful, but then, neither are movie stars without all the help they get! I love this family, they are so normal and down to earth and seem to spend lots of time together out and about without the entourage and nannies you see so many other celeb couples out with!

She is not a cute baby.

This is not a cute child her forehead is too big and she’s always squishing up her face,she has nothing to draw from

rolling eyes @ 05/27/2008 at 6:01 pm

shut up u useless aholes! Did the child ask for your opinion on her looks. I hope your children don’t come out as ugly as ur personality

They just need to cut the poor girl’s bangs!

anonomous @ 05/31/2008 at 8:48 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE LITTLE MISS RUBY IS NOT A PRETTY OR CUTE BABY!!!! she looks just like and has the same attitude as her ASS PANSY MOM JENNIFER MEYER!!!! SHE NEVER EVER SMILES IN ANY PICS THAT I HAVE SEEN!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE HE MARRIED THAT ***** AND GOT HER UGLY ASS PREGNANT!!!! I THINK HE MARRIED HER UGLY ASS FOR RON MEYER’S MONEY, FOR MORE PARTS IN MOVIES FROM HER DAD’S COMPANY, TO HAVE SEX WITH JEN MEYER!!!! and GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE!!!! SHE BETTER NOT BE GOIN TO NO POKER TOURNAMETS UGH!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT RUBY IS LIKE SOOOO CUTE? AND JENNIFER MEYER IS LIKE SOOO PRETTY AND PEOPLE ARE LIKE DEFENDING HER FAMILY? WELL let me tell ya something she is a KNOW IT ALL, ARROGANT ANA AN UNATTRACTIVE ****!!!!

Who knows @ 06/01/2008 at 4:50 pm

to #41

We know it’s you, kris fondnazio…Please, let the baby alone.

anonomous @ 06/15/2008 at 8:42 am

oh yeah why don’t you ******* make my ass leave her not so pretty little ass alone!!!! hell she ain’t even pretty hahahaha!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!! SHE AND HER ASS PANSY MOM ARE TWO OF A FREAKIN KIND!!!!! JEN ASS PANSY YOUR LITTLE PEICE OF CRAP AND YOU are two of a kind really bitchy!!!! so if anyone on here tells my ass to leave tobey and HIS FAMILY ALONE YOUR ASS IS GONNA BE SCREWED!!!!

YEAH I AM GLAD RUBY IS CRYING THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HER LITTLE ASS IS GONNA BE DOIN WHEN HER MOM GETS HER pretty little ass BEATEN!!! I BET RUBY’S FACE IS GONNA BE SOOO DAMN RED FROM CRYIN!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! JEN MEYER I SAW YOUR CRAPPY JEWELRY LINE and jesus christ it’s like sittin in the case with on one buyin the crap it’s like totally worthless, expensive and totally high priced!!! jen meyer i would love to see the look on PRINCESS RUBY’S FACE WHEN SHE SEES HER ASS PANSY MOM GETTIN THE CRAP BEATEN OUT OF HER!!!

how can you say that about a kid she’s adorable so leave her alone

@melissa: WHY DON’T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!! ABOUT WHAT I SAY about princess ruby and jennifer meyer!!! F.Y.I. IT’S NOT ANYONE’S BUSINESS about what people post!!! especially when jennifer meyer is concerned!!!! are you a friend of hers? there is NO LAW SAYING I HAVE TO LIKE SOMEONE Especially jennifer meyer!!!

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All