Jennifer Hudson is a Purse Girl

Jennifer Hudson is a Purse Girl

Jennifer Hudson works out her curves in Peter Sororen at the premiere of Sex and the City: The Movie at Radio City Music Hall on Tuesday in New York City.

The 26-year-old Oscar actress recently talked with USA Today about her obsession with fashion:

Are you into shoes or bags? I’m a purse girl. I remember, I had a scene where you didn’t see my feet. So I took my shoes. Michael Patrick’s like, ‘Put those heels back on. You’re not fully in character unless you’re in heels.’ He’s serious. I had to put my heels back on. It’s hard. The heels are mandatory.

How many purses do you own? I have about 14 (bags) that are extremely expensive that were given to me. My mom says, ‘Don’t touch nothing you can’t pay for.’ My favorite is my Jimmy Choo bag — I got that one first. Another one of my favorites is my Valentino, which Valentino himself gave to me when I was in Rome last year. It has my initials on the side.

10+ pictures inside of purse girl Jennifer Hudson

• Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks stunning!

she looks good

She looks like an amazon next to SJP… is SJP really that little…. sadly JH slimmed down body doesn’t look so slim next to super slim SJP.

Interesting how big girls carry tiny purses and tiny girls carry big purchases.

OOONE HIT WONDER…. HAS BEEN!!!!

Damien Boy Chandra @ 05/27/2008 at 11:50 pm

wow, she got a bag from mr. Valentino himself. Jelous.

rolling eyes @ 05/27/2008 at 11:51 pm

who is her stylist, she should be shot!

she looks awesome, you go gurrrl!!
I didn’t know she was so tall.
Jen, you look fabulous!

# 7 YOU should be shot…Jenn is amazing and talented!

oh… boohoo, I had to put my heels back on…..sniff sniff, my life is so hard..

Ugh why is she even in this movie? What the hell is she wearing? How did she win an Oscar? So many questions so little time.

SJP looks like a troll :(

Love Jennifer’s hair!

ugly…..her outfit looks terrible.

why hasn’t she disappeared already?

HATERS

SHE LOOKS BETTER THAN JESSICA PARKER. YOU JEALOUS NO LIFE F**KS!

SHE DESERVE THAT OSCAR AND SHE IS WONDERFUL!

rolling eyes @ 05/28/2008 at 2:01 am

Hudson is hot, just not in that particular outfit, thats all I meant

her skin looks fabulous. her hair is also looking HOT. you know she has tons of make-up on but it looks so natural. i actually like her outfit – just not the color or the material if that makes sense. it really flatters her figure. i must say though, it was a mistake to pose next to sjp. it makes her look like an amazon. i hope sjp is wearing flats or jh is one big gal.

Ha. The heels comment is hilarious and so SaTC.

At first glance her face looks good, but on second it really looks awful. She is too shiny and I guess they were going for a natural look but it just doesn’t work. The outfit is also terrible. She just can’t get it right. Though, I do have to agree with others that say she is a one hit wonder. That Oscar was a fluke.

She looks really really pretty!!!! I like that she doesn’t wear as much make-up.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAMMOTH! BIG FOOT REALLY DOES EXIST?

nikomilinko @ 05/28/2008 at 7:38 am

rolling eyes @ 05/27/2008 at 11:51 pm

who is her stylist, she should be shot!

———————————————————————-

good opinion

rolling eyes @ 05/27/2008 at 11:51 pm who is her stylist, she should be shot!

rolling eyes @ 05/27/2008 at 11:51 pm who is her stylist, she should be shot!

maria (Shorty) @ 05/28/2008 at 8:35 am

She looks wonderful — they BOTH do.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All