Thu, 29 May 2008 at 12:11 pm
Clive Owen is Shirtless
- Clive Owen is the hunk who got away
- Is Bill Murray a wife beater?
- Celine Dion seems a bit frugal
- Scarlett Johansson is naked, but not really.
- Mary-Kate is mad for a guy in plaid
- Audrina Patridge has her own set of Hills
- Amy Winehouse seems like a real-life Desperate Housewife
- Lots of celebs were separated at birth
- Sharon Stone apologizes for China insult
- Check out designer Tory Burch‘s latest pieces
- Britney‘s dad approves of her new man.
- Gwyneth Paltrow works out three hours a day!
- Lindsay Lohan doesn’t want Kim Kardashian watching
- George W. Bush chest bumps a cadet
- Wii Fit is worth every penny
- The miseducation of Ali Lohan
- A few organizations are rallying together to raise funds for the China Earthquake Relief Fund. All proceeds will be transferred to the China Red Cross. Check out more details for the NYC relief fundraiser.
- Naomi Campbell has been charged with assaulting two police officers during a “luggage rage” incident at Heathrow Airport, her lawyer and prosecutors said Thursday. The 38-year-old supermodel was ordered to appear at a west London magistrates’ court June 20, lawyer Simon Nicholls said.
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli looked very much together at Dune over the weekend despite reports that the actor was seen there partying with a bevy of women.
- Cute couple Rihanna and Chris Brown showed up together to America’s Next Top Model winner Jaslene Gonzalez’s birthday party in Chicago.
- Grey’s Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes has been blogging commentary about the Scripps National Spelling Bee, which she’s done since 2003. The Bee airs live on ESPN Friday.
Just Jared on Facebook