Halle Berry is a Blue Buxom Babe

Halle Berry is a Blue Buxom Babe

Halle Berry shows off her buxom figure in a blue floral dress as she enters the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

Now a mom to two-month-old Nahla, the 41-year-old actress said, “I feel having a baby will open up a whole new world for me. I think I’ll actually find better roles, because I’ve gotten past being the ingenue and sex symbol.” She added, “I’m definitely going to work less. I used to put so much pressure on myself to succeed that it often made me very unhappy in my personal life. I felt on the verge of burning out three or four years ago.”

10+ pictures of Halle Berry – the blue buxom babe…

halle berry blue buxom babe 01

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
antonia aka toni @ 05/29/2008 at 7:13 pm

:d she dope.

antonia aka toni @ 05/29/2008 at 7:13 pm

:D *** :]

HalleGabriel @ 05/29/2008 at 7:29 pm

Very beautiful- she looks Californian.

Alexanderina @ 05/29/2008 at 7:36 pm

She looks great

She’s not wearing a girdle in this pic. The big kangaroo pouch is back

LOVE HER…GORGEOUS!

tayler (miley cyrus fan 4eva) @ 05/29/2008 at 8:18 pm

So Beautiful! (: <3

she is stunning i wish i was her! :)

She looks fantastic. Good to see that she’s staying healthy.

Halle, where the **** is your baby?

I’m glad she’s not like all the other mothers showing off their baby for money.Finally an actress that has morals!

On another note Halle looks gorgeous as always!

On another note Halle looks gorgeous as always!

she is so beautiful

vickifromtexas @ 05/29/2008 at 9:34 pm

she is gorgeous.

Gorgeous new mommy!

NaHhhhhhh laaa @ 05/29/2008 at 9:42 pm

MORALS???? hahahaha…she would not know that word!! yeah right morals—dum dum post

WHAT IS SHE DOING NOW-COPYING ANGELINA JOLIE WITH THE LONG DRESSES…she is such a pimp this halle..has no idea
nahhh no idea at all

she should have stayed in hideout better for america

wheres gabriel he back in NY or in the hotel waiting so he doesnt have to be in the photo with halle from hell

Morals. LIke when she had the hit and run accident. What was she hiding that she did not stay and make sure the people in the other car were ok?

See you can put anyone down because everyone makes mistakes.

im curious…where is her baby? oh well….i guess its good she’s not trying to show off the baby to the world. she looks good. as much i like angelina, it doesnt matter if halle is wearing a maxi dress. everyone wears them now. its summer!!

I’m sure I’m the only person thinking this but, she looks awful! It seems to me that we have ourselves a case of past-partum. I believe that’s how it’s spelled, oh dear!

Gabriel is taking care of their Child, a doll! They don’t have a kid!! :O :O

OMG, she looks gorgeous!!

Cool glasses. The dress is very busy though, it blinds you. And wassup #22 her and her boyfriend DID just have a child together.

finally this publicity wh*re is not showing her political opinion…. stick to making films or doing charity work honey ….you lost a fan in me for your stupid endorsing tshirt you wore a couple days ago! F*ck obama!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All