Here's Jennifer Garner's Side of the Truth

Here's Jennifer Garner's Side of the Truth

Jennifer Garner puts on a pretty face (and a wedding gown) to shoot new scenes for her upcoming film, This Side of the Truth, at the Martha Mary Chapel in Sudbury, Massachusetts last Wednesday.

On her film break, Jen, 36, said hello and signed autographs for a lucky group of Hopkinton High School students. How sweet!

Earlier this month, Jen was on the set of Truth with her daughter, Violet, and with director/co-star Ricky Gervais.

This Side of the Truth is a comedy set on an alternate Earth where no-one has ever lied, and stars Gervais as a performer who tells the world’s first, coming to wield its power for personal gain.

Thanks to our pals at eNewsBuzz!

jennifer garner this side of the truth 01
jennifer garner this side of the truth 02
jennifer garner this side of the truth 03

Photos: Ken McGagh/MetroWest Daily News, Central Image Agency
Posted to: Jennifer Garner

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She is sexy.I have searched her photo on ” Marry Mill ionair e.C om ” which is a celeb dating site. It is said that she is dating with a rich man . Is it true?

I believe she was sweet! When she was on broadway, I met her and Ben before the show and they are so laid back. They’re such nice people. Love them!

BETSY SMITH @ 05/29/2008 at 12:52 pm

IT IS SO NICE TO SEE JEN AGAIN… IT IS FUNNY THAT WE DON’T SEE
HER WITH ROB LOWE…OR ANY OTHER CAST MEMBERS.. AND
RICKY GERVIS NEVER TALKS ABOUT HER IN HIS BLOGS ABOUT THE MOVIE…WHY IS SHE WEARING HER SWEATER BACKWARDS?

She is looking so beautiful in here

jared doesn't like me @ 05/29/2008 at 1:07 pm

jared, please don’t post these:

So goddam stupid!

I saw a picture of Ben in London the other day.he couldn’t be any more miserable.it is funny the amount of time that this couple spend apart from each other.

#11>>> and so what? because you don’t get photos of them for awhile and you do think that Ben is miserable? Common they are one of the most solid couples in Hollywood, great parents, down to earth and balanced enough to cope with their schedules. Tabs make people stupid.

I agree with #12…go YOU!!!! lol

BETSY SMITH @ 05/29/2008 at 1:42 pm

WHERE DID YOU SEE BEN IN LONDON ALL HE DID WAS A PHOTO CALL WITH HIS BROTHER…. THAT IS ALL HE PUBLICITY WE SEE ON BEN… YOU WOULD THINK THAT THEY WOULD HAVE OTHER PHOTOS OF BEN IN LONDON ….

SINCE HE KNOWS IT VERY WELL… IT IS CALLED A PHOTO CALL
AND THERE WERE A LOT OF PHOTOS OF BEN WITH HIS BROTHER..

JEN LOOKS LIKE SHE IS HAVING A SPRING IN BOSTON HOPE THAT VIOLET GETS TO SPEND TIME WITH HER SISTERS KIDS…

aww Jenny @ 05/29/2008 at 3:24 pm

I love that woman! :P

I like Jenn.
I am Brazilian.

I am Brazilian
I like Jen.

Adoring Fan @ 05/29/2008 at 4:39 pm

Love her forever. She is so sweet and wholesome. I read an article where Ricky Gervais said he wrote the role for her character in the movie especially for her. I really miss her and Violet but hope Violet is enjoying her time in Boston and having lots of fun without all the paps.

Jen looks great! @ 05/29/2008 at 4:49 pm

I miss the days we got a lot of pics :(

#11 IS AN IDIOT @ 05/29/2008 at 6:08 pm

These were from last week. This is the last week she is filming this movie, which is Boston, of course she has to finish it up and not leave. It must be nice to do a lead female role that only takes 1 l/2 months to do (they began the middle of apri). Its a good job for a mom.

celery gloss @ 05/29/2008 at 10:16 pm

i like her. she seems sweet.

Jen’s cute and i like her personality. She seems really sweet, down to earth, and genuine. A refreshing change from what you normally see in Hollywood.

she is beautiful @ 05/30/2008 at 4:09 am

pics don’t do her justice
I saw interviews and clips of her on youtube and she is soooo beautiful, she has the perfect face.

EWWW JENNIFER GARNER IS SO CACA- LOOKING. TOO BAD BEN’S WITH ME ON THE WEEKENDS! SUCKER

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All