Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes: Housewarming Party This Saturday! And You're Not Invited!

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes‘s housewarming party for their new Beverly Hills mansion is this weekend, reports Life & Style.

The fancy invitation, which requests that guests wear cocktail attire, reads:

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise invite you to share an evening in their new home, Saturday, May 31, 8:30 p.m., at home, Beverly Hills.”

Check back here Saturday for pictures from what is sure to be a star-studded event!

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
The Boy Next Door @ 05/29/2008 at 4:15 pm

can they just go away?

Aww, good for them! Hope they have lots of fun! They’re great people!

Yes, with Katie’s ever present glazed eyed look she looks like she is having “lots of fun.”

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/29/2008 at 4:30 pm

only the most important who’s who will be there.

everyone loves tom. katie, not so much.

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People are just haters and don’t like them…

Thats hot.
It may look simple to do a party like that but trust me.
It is kinda stressful lol.

What happened to Tom’s petname for Katie: “Kate” reinvented?

Go away, Katie. No one likes you.

I don’t think I would want to be there. I would love it if it was just Katie.

I LOVE Katie.

Adoring Fan @ 05/29/2008 at 5:22 pm

Sorry, I have a prior commitment.

Life and Style lies about everybody! Jared if I wanted to hear fake stories from you, it’d be like going to Nordstrom’s to buy 99cent store products! I don’t do that shiz, So if you are gonna post stories here, I’d rather you quote People, cause they 9.899999999999 % of the time get it right!

In Tom Cruise, We Trust!!

They actually have the word “home” twice in the invitation? In case you were all wondering where it’s going to be: It’s in their new home at their home!!!!!!

Sorry, I can’t come. I’m washing my hair.

Kylegotgame @ 05/29/2008 at 6:24 pm

I didn’t know Connor Cruise was my cousin’s friend, until I got to meet him a few weeks ago. He is pretty cool.We went with Will Smith’s son Willard Christopher to the Arclight theatre and two other friends and Willard’s bodyguard. We saw Indiana Jones and I think we laughed the hardest in the theatre. I blame in on Willard, he kept cracked us up really hard with some funny as hell jokes before we got there.

tete@yahoo.com @ 05/29/2008 at 6:29 pm

They invited Lies and no style weekly rag to their home? So they can right about them ? Can this Waco get any more cheap in his PR ways?

anonymous @ 05/29/2008 at 6:34 pm

It is house time for Tomkat too .Talk about for real following in one footstep. muahhahaha

I’d rather have a colonoscopy AND a gynecological exam than to go to a party thrown by these two cult worshippers .

that guy is a ****ot and shes freaking weird.

wtf, not interested. I am busy.,

Great, I hope the Beckhams go.

[☆ incognito☆] @ 05/29/2008 at 7:29 pm

Gosh they are annoying. When will they ever lead a purpose driving life? house warming? To show off their home no doubt. I hope they arent expecting gifts.

SO Tom wants to rub the fact that he can afford a $35 million dollar mansion in your face. Its like Ha! Ha! ha! Look at me I am Tom Cruise and look what I can afford and you can’t. Tom’s shallow arrogance is sickening….

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/29/2008 at 8:01 pm

k @ 05/29/2008 at 6:35 pm Famous use use your real name we know it is you who use both famous and infamou. kuku

of course i’m the poster formally known as “Famous”, stupid! lmaoo did you think it was some kind of secret? haha.. moron.

i refer to my self as Famous. wake up, loonie.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All