Victoria Beckham For Marc Jacobs -- NEW ADS!

Victoria Beckham For Marc Jacobs -- NEW ADS!

Victoria Beckham goes doll-like for her latest Marc Jacobs ad campaign. These ads just keeps on pouring in!

Remember Vicky B‘s other ads for Marc? Look: Beckham in a Bag and Feathered Bangin’ Beckham.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the latest Posh ads for Marc Jacobs?

victoria beckham marc jacobs 01
victoria beckham marc jacobs 02

Christopher Polk/Getty

i think she looks awful! i heard marc is going back to using models, and i really hope its true.

just fug! @ 05/29/2008 at 3:47 pm

THE UGLIEST DRESS EVER!!!! WHAT IS THAT???

I love Victorie but seriously she needs to gain weight. She has great fashion sense but she’s just so thin for some of it. She needs wo wear things that are more appropiate for her figure.

The Boy Next Door @ 05/29/2008 at 3:49 pm

repeat after me, food is good.

that’s not new, i have seen that ad about month or so ago..Marc Jacobs ad’s are little weird..

Janie have you seen her in person? Because everyone who has seen her say that she is not that thin that pics shows..

i like her, but not in these pictures.

So now what is this supposed to be, I have no clue. Did she get
electrocuted?

Yeaaaa!!!
I love Vickyy!!
You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

she doesn;t have a doll face to begin with

she looks baddd…
whats on her head? it looks like a bird

Orange Clockwork @ 05/29/2008 at 3:59 pm

Crackhead.

Her skin looks burnt.

This is an ugly woman.
There is no reason she is famous.
There is no reason why she is a fashion icon.
There’s no reason for her. Period.

Must we suffer with British mediocrity?
Send her back to the Brits. Today.

She looks really stupid! Are these suppossed to be funny or something?

grossedout @ 05/29/2008 at 4:02 pm

that woman is REPULSIVE. can someone please hand her pressed powder or a tissue to dab some of that grease off her face?

what the hell is he thinking?

this woman is a piece of art – her hot poon gave birth to three strong boys and I don´t know how many times I squeezed one out on her hot pooper. God bless her and her family !!!!!!!!!!!!!

frightening.

She has never looked more natural. I wonder if she was born with rechargable batterys or if she takes the standard AAA kind.

shes getting old…

Her style and body are great, but her face is tragic.. just so gross.

Mediterranean @ 05/29/2008 at 4:09 pm

Dieter,

She had 3 C-Section as long as I read. Every time they fixed her tummy also.

Then?

she looks sadly unattractive in these…. kinda tranny if you ask me :( i usually think she looks hott though.

Complicated @ 05/29/2008 at 4:14 pm

OMG WTF is that? The biotch is an ugly fkn nightmare!!!!

i don’t like her style at all she (kate moss fan 4ever) i think she has a good body except her fake boops i think she’s an incredible mom and wife at least she doesn’t use motherhood as an excuse to do not take care of her self she does always look flawless (even i’am not a fan of her style) i think she has a great family and she looks like a nice woman and that’s why i like her
BUT SORRY SHE LOOKS SO UGLY HERE of course she’s never been a beauty all she got is class that’s all …………she’s not made for modeling that’s for sure

Obviously styled and shot by someone who doesn’t like women, and doesn’t really like VB. She looks dreadful. Poor lighting makes her look grotesque. Look how Angelina controls her image. VB should take some pointers from her. Marc Jacobs is WAY overrated.

she is so ugly and so skinny.

she looks like a skinny crazy monkey!!

bet betty @ 05/29/2008 at 4:26 pm

Oh.

Lord.

bet betty @ 05/29/2008 at 4:26 pm

Oh.

Lord.

Help!

she is SO fake

she thinks she is a GOOD role model to young girls ….. newflash not everyone wants to look up to her and be SUPER skinny like her …

STAY IN AMERICA WE DONT WANT YOU BACK IN ENGLAND

She could not be uglier.

The main one posted is much older and has been in magazines for a while.

Marc Jacobs said he’s not using her, but a model, for this season; he said the world’s not ready for Britney and Kevin.

He used Victoria because she’s “a product” and thought it was ironic, and she more for sale herself.

she just looks horrible,her skin looks bad ..she just looks fried in a way

I guess she’s trying, and that’s good…as is Marc. But she is just starting to look like an old raisin, and I don’t think that is fashionable at all. Eat something, then I’d like to look at you being all “avant garde” and stuff.

please tell me that she knows how stupid and ugly she looks in these ads….and that’s it’s all part of some larger and ingenius vision…..please? i really think marc jacobs is losing hismind…have you seen him lately? i think he has banged his brains right out of his head with those nasty male p0rn stars that he calls “boyfriends”.

Uhmm I love Posh
but these doll-like thing is not working for me.

I dont like it at all.

The dress is so ugly.
Posh is looking ugly.

its all just – yuck!

Posh should do something more high fashion. she has the look for it.

Doll-like? She is a doll (and that’s not a good thing).

I wish she would gain two hundred pounds, that would be hilarious

Vicky had no C-section, this woman is down to earth and pushed the strong boys out her hot poon like a big brownie. I seriously don´t think you were there at the birth of her boys. And if not – the c-section was necessary from a medical point of view. She wanted to birth naturally but when they gave you a valium shot in the butt – what would you notitall do ??????

how can that face be on a cover anyway…

Some chick @ 05/29/2008 at 5:00 pm

Oh my God she looks horrible. She looks just like a crackhead. Was he playing a joke on her or something?

Mediterranean @ 05/29/2008 at 5:04 pm

She did have a C-Section for 3 times. Please do research.

These pictures are far from new.

I guess it is either a slow news day or you just found this on the Daily Mail

my eyes are bleeding.

Lillianne @ 05/29/2008 at 5:48 pm

I absolutely adore this ad campaign. Am I the only one who sees how funny they are?

Marc Jacobs must really hate her to have her appear so idiodic

Does she know how to smile? :)

She had a C-Section with her first son as he was breech and it is reccommended that any births that follow and done by C Section also.

And just for the record – she’s not wearing any make up. That was part of the campaign, no make up at all.

I think the rope missed her neck. What a shame

i love posh but i absolutely hate all those adds. i think marc jacobs is weird & overrated. his marc jacobs line has a lot of chic pieces but you are going to pay for it & his marc by marc jacobs line has more super ugly pieces than cute pieces & is so over priced.

She looks HORRIBLE!! Like a skeleton… damn that girl is a like a skinny Miss Piggy with a tan… she’s ugly.

I kind of start liking this girl I don’t want to lie I used to hate her with passion because she looked fake to me. But I start thinking she is real in her own ways. Anhoo , I think she looks awful in this dress.

I think this supposed to be funny but it is horrible.

scaryspice @ 05/29/2008 at 7:23 pm

Yikes, these are horrendous. I had dolls like this inside my jewelry box as a child…they spun around up for her lack of prettiness by dressing to the nines every day of her life…but in photo’s she’s hard hard hard. In person she is very thin, but also not very tall if she didn’t wear those high heels every day..by the way, P-O-S-H spells S-H-O-P, is it any wonder?

scaryspice @ 05/29/2008 at 7:25 pm

oops, part of my post got cut off, sorry…what I was saying was, she tries to dress up every day to make up for a natural beauty that she lacks…

She looks like one of my dog’s turds wrapped in blue paper towel.

She looks like something I saw floating in the toilet at work today.

She is such a freak.

OMG she looks like an idiot. I guess that doesn’t matter if you’re getting paid a LOT of money for nothing.

DUDE WTF THIS KID IS MESSSSSSSSSED UP NO LIE

OK NOW SHE’S BORDERING ON FREAKISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONSTIPATEDLY FREAKISH

Not suprising they have her looking like a doll, every part of her is plastic. What a fake person she is.

lamedotcom @ 05/29/2008 at 10:59 pm

very fuggly she looks hideous.

zaranikita @ 05/29/2008 at 11:26 pm

i think the ad look stupid… if she’s trying to be less serious and less posh…this is not the way. this is so stupid looking for her.

this is just plain weird. marc jacobs is known for being weird with ads anyways….

horrible ads

The first thing i noticed about this pic was all the bone definition, its fricking gross. This picture will be all over the ‘thinspiration’ pages!!!

# 26 Lola…

ITS OKAY TO LOOK **** SOMETIMES WHEN YOU’RE A MOTHER! Victoria doesn’t do this to herself…she has slaves that make her look that way. **** me, if i had make-up artists/stylists/plastic surgery and huge amounts of money, even I could look good!!!!! Lets NEVER forget what she looked like pre-money…lol! THAT is the REAL VB!

She is just the ugliest woman on this earth and even she weights 200lb she ‘ll still look UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Kick me this **** out of my face or I’ll never gonna buy Jacobs again

Lmao XD

That woman couldn’t model even if her life depended on it.

bad role model @ 05/30/2008 at 8:46 am

she looks haggard! and that’s with a ton of make up, I bet if you threw a dart at her face she wouldn’t feel it. Eat something, proof thin isn’t always better!

Guess they couldnt find another clown who wanted to do this

Agree with #22 – everything looks good but face

Ugly *****…eat something for God sake…

Eat some food lady!

I needed that @ 05/30/2008 at 2:20 pm

She should keep modeling for Marc Jacobs. I need my daily dose of laughssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I hope she’s paid a lot of money for doing all those clownish stunts. And Victoria, spend most of it on food. We wanna see you bigger.

Her shoes match with that thingy on her head.

Posh is stunning – most of the time – but this is the ugliest dress and ugliest ad ever created. If you’re going to use a stylish woman in your ads, why make her look like something out of a horror movie?

SHITEOUS! The ad, the dress, the so-called “model”!

free pass... @ 05/30/2008 at 5:26 pm

Poor David B. Goodness knows he is not the brightest bulb out there… handsome- yes… but I digress… Poor David B… strapped to this “THING” called his wife for eternity, I bet he stays with her fug ass for the sake of the boys’… a divorce would be much too costly… after looking at her vile face, witnessing her vile personality, her smugness, her snobbiness, her shallowness, her GREED for more $$$ & fame- I hereby give David B. a free pass to cheat, cheat, cheat to his heart’s content… I feel bad for the “man who has it all” having to look at her fug face and sour expression day in and day out! Cheat, Cheat, Cheat! YES!

What is wrong with her face?

HAHAHA !

She looks like a trannie with a stick up her ass !!!

HAHAHA !

She looks like a trannie with a stick up her ass !!!

Ugly as aways

Ugly as always*

Vic the Freak @ 05/31/2008 at 12:57 pm

Posh is ugly at the best of times, but this is real nasty.

This should be a good advert on anorexia.

A role model this woman is not!!!!

WHAT A **** IS THAT? i’m scared, really.

ugly…………………………………………………..

sShe LoOkshxzZzz jusSt lLikKe MICHAEL WALSH ON A SUN SHINEY DAY!.. FROM A.B.DaviS MIDDLE SCHOOL…8TH GRADE…8D2…UGLY>>LIGHT COMPLECTION>>MUSTASH..YEAH LMAO!

Mellii Elii!

Victoria WHO?
And why does he use DEAD people with inflated boops?
Jeez… how grossssssssssss