Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Angelina Jolie Gives Birth To Twins in France?

Angelina Jolie Gives Birth To Twins in France?

Angelina Jolie has given birth to twins, according to several media outlets in France.

The 32-year-old actress and partner Brad Pitt are rumored to have welcomed their twins at a Catholic clinic in France’s Aix-en-Provence on Sunday, May 25.

This rumor has not been confirmed by any reps of the Jolie-Pitt clan. True or not, we’ll find out soon!

Two weeks ago at the Cannes Film Festival, Angie confirmed that she is, indeed, having twins.

A rep at In Touch has denied these reports, saying, “Not yet. False French rumors.”

John Parra/Getty

Really? I’m so surprised!

Love this beautiful family.

ow exciting. im holding my breath to find out iff its true.. ;)

Congratulations to the Jolie-Pitt Family.If it is true.

omg!!!! congratulations!!!

FIRST!!!!!

Pamgela texas @ 05/30/2008 at 9:01 am

(((((( CLAPPING! )))))))) YAY!!! I hope it’s true and can’t wait t find out more!!!! Love them!!!

The trailer for Burn After Reading is hilarious!!!!

first page

That’s sooo excited!!! congratulations!!

I really wish one of these twins to be a BOY,becouse they don’t have one (biological ).

Seriously??..
OMG!..is it truly another 2 girls??!!
Goashhh..they must be pissed off..
they’ve wanted ‘at least’ one boy…
hahhaahhaha!!!

Thanks for the new Thread Jared.

We’ll find out soon enough.

THEY WANT A BOY>>>
trust me..3 girls in a row is not impressive!
huhuuhuhu…
JLo twins are better~

are the twins premature??..
OMG>>>
wish them both the best though!!
very best!!

Nah. This is not true. I’ve heard about this news a few days ago, and unfortunately, it’s not true. It’s just a blogger who has just created an account and she’s saying that one of the nannies of the Jolie-Pitt’s, who she mentions is her best friend told her that Angie had her twins. She said they named it Amelie Jane Jolie-Pitt and Isla Marcheline Jolie-Pitt.

Congrats to the happy couple if this rumor is true! And for you haters wishing for a boy–Brad and Angelina love ALL children, so it sure as hell doesn’t matter to them that they are girls. Didn’t you ever see the clip where Brad goes “Little girls just crush me.” He and Angie will love whatever they have to the max.
Now if they would just adopt adults!

nahhhhhhh dont believe

wow i am very suprised i thought she was due in august….if it’s true congratulations:-)))

maybe someone in the hospital leaked inf. if so…..Congradulations!!!

congrats if it’s true!

Thomas has to go

Brad is gonna dump Angie’s bony, veiny azz if she doesn’t bore him a son. He’s outta there, he can find someone younger and hotter, imo. She’s a little too old for him, haha! And a lil too much botox…lay off the fillers, Ang, especially on your lips…you’re lookjing a little unnatural these days sweetheart.

if it is true say a prayer! obviously these babies are premature! all the best! be strong preemies!!

Whew, thanks for the new thread, Jared. The old one was getting bogged down by bored fanistons and sickos.

I don’t think this is true, two years ago CNN broke the news about Shiloh. And didn’t Angie say that she has a few months to go? So am still waiting with bated breath.

stellartes @ 05/30/2008 at 9:21 am

reading some of these comments…some people have very twisted minds…..anyhow….if she is 7 months pregnant….then i guess its possible to go to labour since she is having twins….and what does it matter what they have? girl or a boy….both sexes vare ery precious…they can always have more….someboody tell Brad to eat lots of bananas for a boy and lots of red meat for a girl.See ya.

stellartes @ 05/30/2008 at 9:21 am

reading some of these comments…some people have very twisted minds…..anyhow….if she is 7 months pregnant….then i guess its possible to go to labour since she is having twins….and what does it matter what they have? girl or a boy….both sexes are very precious…they can always have more….someboody tell Brad to eat lots of bananas for a boy and lots of red meat for a girl.See ya.

why this tread so slow?..

CONGRATULATION TO THE ENTIRE JOLIE/PITT FAMILY.
I AM SO EXCITED.

Hahahahahhahhah, the TROLLS went APESH!T on the news.

GET A FREAKING LIFE TROLLS!

wowwww…thomas,
you give FREAK a new meaning…

Twin momma @ 05/30/2008 at 9:28 am

I had twins and had to be on bedrest for two months. It is a risky pregnancy, and much better for the babies if they can develop their lungs and weight as much as possible in the mother.

If she is on bedrest, I wish her the best. No-one has a sense of humour about getting up and moving about, and its is difficult to do nothing but incubate! In the end, however, giving the babies the very best start is the only thing that is important for now.

If the twins are born already, I hope they have reached the critial 24 weeks to allow their lungs to develop fully. Best of luck Angelina!

Alexanderina @ 05/30/2008 at 9:29 am

Thanks Jared for the new thread but I will wait for confirmation before I start believing this story

I don’t think it’s true.

This same rumor has been going around for weeks now. One of the rumors last week actually had names and birth weights. They haven’t even confirmed yet that the twins will actually be born in France. All Angie has said is that it’s a possibility. They’re still deciding.

Omgsh Thats My Birthday! x Congrats Babes [:

Twin momma @ 05/30/2008 at 9:28 am

ITA. If the twins are born, theyr’ re premature, and I’m sure they will be transfer to a bigger Medical center not a small clinic. and they were no sighting of them. I wish it’s not true. Best luck to Angelina and the twins.

seriously Jared can You PLEASE Ban THE FREAK!

Lainey is reporting that it’s not true. Angelina was seen out shopping earlier this week.

Julia, I reported the freak. Banning it would be good.

well that ruined shilohs glory, pary and all..

I´m really excited, if it is true….

brangie won't last @ 05/30/2008 at 9:48 am

Yay…though it’s hard to believe, i’m so thrilled for this wonderful family =)

i dont believe it for a minute, wouldnt they have mentioned what they are , girl, boy. what? so if this is true poor shiloh didnt get a birthday
celebration, i dont believe it ,

the real lou @ 05/30/2008 at 9:53 am

I don’t believe this at all!

Good Morning all!

missouri girl @ 05/30/2008 at 9:53 am

# 13 meamelia @ 05/30/2008 at 9:05 am THEY WANT A BOY>>>
trust me..3 girls in a row is not impressive!

Do the math, it is 4 girls in a row, I hope she has healthy babies, girls or boys. I bet she just needs rest about now, still pregnant or not.

I’m shocked, the world is shocked: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(brought over from the “John Mayer is surfing” thread for your entertainment!!!):

____________________

dj @ 05/30/2008 at 8:58 am

lylian @ 05/29/2008 at 9:29 pm

Hi dj (((waving)))

Paid up your US$300 to UNHCR yet?

_________________

What are you talking about? I think you have me confused with someone else.

I’ll wait for Confrimation from The Jolie-Pitts Spokesman…..

Observer2 @ 05/30/2008 at 9:55 am

brangie won’t last @ 05/30/2008 at 9:48 am
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You should be happy for Aniston. She’s part of another “golden” couple now. The Golden Shower couple with John Mayer. Let them be the reigning Golden Shower couple. Be happy.

To #44
ZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzz………Snore. snore. snore………..
It’s 2008 , 3 1/2 years since Brasd dump the Dustin Hoffman lookalike ex wife. move -on !

If it’s true it’s not good news for those twins. They’d be about 11 or 12 weeks early and barely viable. Being that premature the odds are that there could be some very serious complications for them both now and later in life if they survive. I’m not fond at all of Jolie but I wouldn’t wish prematurity on anyone. My daughter was premature and we nearly lost her several times in the first few weeks and many of the other premmies in the hospital at the time either didn’t make it or were left with very severe disabilities.

To #44
ZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzz………Snore. snore. snore………..
It’s 2008 , 3 1/2 years since Brad dump that Dustin Hoffman lookalike ex wife. and . Maniston had been sleeping around since then. move-on
The Golden couple is fake , bleach created by their publicist and play by both for 7 yrs. until Brad get tired and want out to have a real life. Brad had found his real soulmate, settle , contend , creating this beauiful family.

# 44 – You still can’t get over it. hahaha. Aren’t you happy that Jen finally found her new man named John Mayer? Why don’t you ask Jen to make babies with John Mayer? I bet they will create a golden baby. And who the hell are you to say Brad and Angelina won’t last? You see they can’t get enough of each other. It’s 3 1/2 years and they still very affectionate.

If this is true…CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SURROGATE!!!!!!

OMG rlyyy!! congrats wish they’r boys cause they must want at least one boy….

Not true,Angie was seen this week and her baby bump is still there ;-)

# 54 WOW @ 05/30/2008 at 9:57 am Your comment is awaiting moderation.

all I said tha Brad & Jen would’ve made a baby with her original face

Thanks for the new thread jared. I think you know this ain’t true you just wanna give us a new thread ;)

Thanx anyways :D

Really ! Live near Aix that’s awesome to know she gave birth there :)
Congratulation to the happy couple !

shell @ 05/30/2008 at 10:09 am

I can imagine you, marking off the days like a life sentence, hoping for a tell all book from maddox.

LOL. you poor pathetic loser.

trolls you are already freaking out on this false rumour :lol: :lol: :( how are you going to feel when it comes to reality?? Too bad being a troll in BAMPZS+2ville yeah?? Sorry!!!!!!

Mediterranean @ 05/30/2008 at 10:17 am

I am confused by this news.

to shell,

Believe or not, we are millions of people who love, respect, admire Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for whoever they are.

To be a homewrecker, as far as I can concern, you NEED A HOME first to wreck. Even Jen and her dear friends say it proudly that Brad did NOT cheat on his ex-wife while they were married. So what’s your problem? Is it personal?

Dancer @ 05/30/2008 at 9:07 am

Now if they would just adopt adults!
*******************
I hear ya…LOL !

annesoinca @ 05/30/2008 at 10:26 am

well if they had their twins in a catholic hospital…it was in La clinique de l’Etoile in Puyricard where I was born yeahhhhhhhh lol

spinning world @ 05/30/2008 at 10:26 am

really? next thing you’ll know is she’ll be having 24 kids. haha. and i wonder what she named them now.

This is not true. Celebrity babies confirmed this is just false info that a bloigger posted.

The rumors are all over the net!!! I have a feeling that Angie has already given birth and it’s on my birthday Sunday May 25!!!!! Imagine that, me share the date with the chosen ones!!!!!!
I think the next few days, we’ll hear something from their camp.
This is soooooo exciting!!! I can’t wait to find out the names of the twins.

Yeah, this is absolutely false. I wonder what would be Angelina’s reaction on this rumor.

Mrs. Smith @ 05/30/2008 at 10:31 am

Thanks for the new thread Jared. The other one was so big and bloated with that crazy s icko posting there. Anyway, I believe this is just another rumor.

Congrats to the Jolie-Pitts… if this is true…very nice family!

The babies may not have come early this may have well been her due date. If she would have told the exact date the media would camp outside the hospital. CONGRATULATIONS JOLIE-PITTS.If they had the babies.

# 3, are you serious??? You are f***ing holding your breathe? Get a f***ing life;

If true, Congrats to both Angie and Brad !

Yes, waving at you.

i’m sorry missouri girl ..i don’t include princess Z..
i only count the biological..thanzx.. ;x

I think the media can’t stand to have Angie out of sight but she is. The moment that happens they begin to speculate and write lies. The family will confirm this if it is true. I don’t think anyone knows anything about them right now. They should let them have peace of mind.

omg!!!! if this is true, i am freaking out!?!

congratulations if it is true!!! yay!! :D

Hello Mediterranean!

Where have you been? Nasilsin? Iyimisin? Seni ozledik.
Don’t you live near where the Jolie-Pitts are staying?

ya, i’m not sure about this…lol…

Angelina said herself that she wasn’t due for a couple more months; and i’ll believe Angie over “several media outlets” anyday….lol

the babies will come soon enough! :D

brangie won’t last @ 05/30/2008 at 9:48 am Brad woulda make prettier babies with Jen…he’s a fool and a tool for leaving her behind. They were soulmates and made a much more attractive couple. They weren’t called the golden couple for nothing.

————————-

Soulmates usually stay together because and there si nothing in the world that could separate them … an Brad and X split 3 years ago!! And you don’t know them and still you write like you met them in the real life … So don’t be so stupid!!

————————-

i still love them no matter what! cant wait to see the twins.

if its true congrats to the brady bunch

for all those who said they need at least one boy

go look they already have two who the both adore

If it is true, congratulations to Brad and Angie. I will wait for People’s magazine’s confirmation.

It’s a moot point now whether Brad and Jennifer would have made prettier babies (I doubt it, have you seen Jennifer’s face BEFORE she had it adjusted?) — she didn’t want his babies so why even torture yourself? And how can they be soulmates when she laughed at his love of Architecture and humanitarianism, and he couldn’t stand her circle of goddesses? Yeah, soulmates for sure.

briseis, sharon and alia

Hiya :)

______________

:lol: @the troll

Whether its true or not CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JOLIE-PITTS!!!!

Stop being so petty @ 05/30/2008 at 11:13 am

If you can actually take one second out of your squabbling, you might want to check out this great new B+A vid up on YouTube…

Mediterranean @ 05/30/2008 at 11:13 am

Hi TIJEN,

I kept on asking about you to Guli but I think that she have not read my messages. Anyway, we are all fine, thank God! How are you? I do hope that everything is fine with you and with your family.

I am living close but not to close St. Jean Cap Ferrat where Elif likes to go to the zoo.

I live away from where they rent a palace :). I think that it’s in Brignol which is 1 hour-1,5 hours away from my house.

Mediterranean @ 05/30/2008 at 11:13 am

Hi TIJEN,

I am living close but not too close St. Jean Cap Ferrat where Elif likes to go to the zoo.

Jon Voight says... @ 05/30/2008 at 11:15 am

Jon Voight, who joined Clint Eastwood at Thursday’s release party for the Dirty Harry film franchise in LA said that Clint was thrilled thrilled to work with his daughter. “He was very happy”, Voight said. “They got along very well, so that’s great. They were very playful with each other.”
“It’s the greatest thing for my daughter or my children to be working with the greatest ones in my industry”, he added. “Clint is great in many ways. He’s a great example for young people, and he’s a wonderful artist, so they are going to be safe with him.”

Hello, Yes. ((((((( waving ))))))))))))))))

To # 44

OUCHH, HOW IT HURTS!! RIGHT? IT IS INDEED YOUR JEN’s PAIN.!

Hi there, Yes, honey, how are you doing? Hugs and kisses!

If that’s true, I sincerely hope all is well with the Jolie-Pitt clan, and many Happy Returns…plus, that would mean the twin’s birthday is 2 days before Shiloh’s!! That could mean a lot of May birthday gifts to contend with in the future! :D :D ;)

Merhaba Medi,

I was gone almost a month. I just got back from Turkey. Most of it was spent in Ankara where my family lives. Your daughter must be so grown up now. What grade is she in? Will you be going to Istanbul this summer?
Please tell us a little bit more about Brignol village and Aix-en-Provence. I read that they are beginning to move in some of their belongings already. What is the weather like there this time of the year? How close is it to the Mediterranean Sea? It looks so beautiful from pictures. I am very happy for them.

BRISEIS @ 05/30/2008 at 11:01 am

stfu ugly bi tch !!

Good morning BAMPZS+2ville… TGIF :-)

Of course I don’t believe this until we hear from their reps officially!

Hello Medi, Tijen, yeas, sharon, briseis, alia. I hope you’re all doing great today.

Medi–I’m sorry if I missed your posts. How are you and how is Elif doing?

OK magazine @ 05/30/2008 at 11:28 am

Has Angelina Already Given Birth?

There may be nothing more than wishful thinking to reports coming out of France this morning that Angelina Jolie, who was due to give birth to twins some time in the next three to four weeks, has indeed already delivered her fifth and sixth children.

According to rumors, the Oscar-winner gave birth on Sunday in a Catholic clinic in the Aix-En-Provence region of France. No further details are forthcoming at this moment.

However, be warned that you may want to take this news with a grain of salt After all, remember those prematurely “confirmed” wedding reports in March that claimed the couple had wed in their adopted city of New Orleans?

No comment yet from the couple of their reps. OK! is investigating and will bring you more information as this story develops.

wildflower509 @ 05/30/2008 at 11:28 am

I think it’s true because one site reported her pregnancy back in October. Since twins usually come earlier, it would fit just right. It’s nice to think she may have actually named one after her mother. Wish this rainbow family the best, and hope they can hold this family together

BRISEIS @ 05/30/2008 at 11:01 am

why the heck do you go on and on about the jen, brad, and angie thing. get over it!!!! move on!!! I like all of them. no need to put any of them down.

BRISEIS @ 05/30/2008 at 11:21 am

Hey, sweetie, I’m alright. You??

Hugs and Kisses back :D

Have a lovely weekend :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

btw, for those living in the UK, they are showing The Devil’s Own tonight on Fiver (five life) 21:00

a total brangelina fan @ 05/30/2008 at 11:29 am

Two more girls ! Brad said he loved girls. He must be so totally happy. Congrats!!! I can’t wait to see it its true!!!!!

from Lainey @ 05/30/2008 at 11:30 am

No Twins Not Yet

The two Wonder Gods are still inside Angelina Jolie despite rumours out of France that she’d given birth to them on Sunday. In fact, Angie was last seen this week “shopping in the Var region of France, clearly still very pregnant.”

And the world waits…

guli @ 05/30/2008 at 11:27 am

Hiya :)

happy TGIF!!

guli @ 05/30/2008 at 11:27 am

Good morning BAMPZS+2ville… TGIF :-)

Of course I don’t believe this until we hear from their reps officially!

Medi–I’m sorry if I missed your posts. How are you and how is Elif doing?
———————————————-
Thanks guli, hope you have a wonderful day..

Happy Friday Jolie Pitt fans.

I saw a youtube on Pittwatch about Brad and Angelina’s journey towards finding each other. Gosh, Brad’s expression and body language when Oprah was questioning him on his marriage and children said it all!

Interestingly enough, it was sent to me by someone who was very skeptical about Brad and Angelina initially, but who now has totally been won over by their genuine love for each other and their children.

It’s so great they’re having twins, so fitting. They are very much aware that they have met their partner for life so they’re going full speed ahead.

is that true?
really I think is other tabloid rumor, angie said “a few month” for the birth. I think early in july.

Good Morning Guli. It is so good to see you and Mediterranean here at the same time. Just like the old times.
I am not believing this birth story. I think Angie still has another month or so to go. I think she will be taking it easy and get settled into their new place, though. What a great place to await the birth of the new little ones and for the other children to run around and enjoy this special time for the family.

Angelina has her twins

ET breaks news that ANGELINA JOLIE has had her twins! Details coming soon!

LMAO @ Dancer. You don’t have to be a “hater” to hope for a boy. It seems the trend to have girls, so why not a boy? And yeah most parents love all their kids but can hope to have a certain gender. Some people just take this too far…

anoble

Hiya :) :)

How are you??

How was your 22nd birthday?? :lol: :lol:

Missing you!!!!

Hugs

If Entertainment Tonight is reporting it, it just might be true…..

new thread @ 05/30/2008 at 11:44 am

—————————- new thread ————————-

~~~NEW THREAD~~~

I’ll be back after work, bampzsville (+2) :D

shout-out’s before i go to Yes, anoble, guli, sharon, Medditteranean, Briseis and all other loyal bampzs fans out there!! have a great afternoon everyone!!

my new fav vid!:

Some chick @ 05/30/2008 at 11:49 am

Their leak about leasing the estate would make sense…divert the press there while they’re having the babies. My guess is they have/had the date scheduled for a c-section and I hope both babies arrive safe and healthy whenever it’s time.

But I really don’t know if I believe this yet or not. When I hear that People has written their first paycheck, I’ll believe the twins are here.

I don’t understand why people are making such a big deal about the sex of the babies. Do men truly have an urgent need to have a son of their own blood? And if you’re all women, the question should be taken as rhetorical because as much as some women would like to think they know exactly what’s going on in a man’s head, they don’t and can’t.

ET is saying, that she did have her twins. Details coming soon.

Hey, Star, #104 and 108, why are you namecalling me?

My post was in response to poster #44 “brangie won’t last” I suggest you check it out. And why are you picking on my post when Mandy #92 was calling Angie, whom you said you liked, a beeyotch and you never name-called her. Again, double standards from you fcuking fanistons! And if I want to talk about Jennifer the slu*t, Jennifer the beeyotch, Jennifer the target of the Urinator’s golden showers, I can, okay?

And who the fcuk are you to call people ugly when you have no idea how I look like?

Babies are born! @ 05/30/2008 at 11:59 am

NEW THREAD

False French rumours? ahaha are you serious? as if InTouch has any credibility at all, most of what they print are false rumours
they’re trying to make it sound like the french are all liars or something
it’s somewhat ridiculous

shell @ 05/30/2008 at 10:09 am
———
That’s not me. Looks like this troll is stealing other posters’ names.

I can’t believe how some fall for this so easy!

missouri girl @ 05/30/2008 at 4:57 pm

taboild lies just jared

i’m so happy for them, congratulations

brad is rad @ 05/31/2008 at 11:44 am

i heard brad pitt wants all girls. I remember in an interview that he (I think it was an oprah interview) that he was crazy about having a bunch of daughters. hes so hot.

Obviously want privacy after giving birth to severely premature ailing babies. Will not admit until babies worthy of viewing and Angelina has her figure back.
That’s superficial Hollywood folks

great kudos!!!!i wish you have alots of cute babies….take care n congrats m happy for both of you

“Some people say Liz Taylor and I are whores, but we are SAINTS. We do not hide our loves hypocritically, and when in love, we are loyal and faithful to our men.” -Ava Gardner

Safety first for Angie and her babies.

congrates to the happy couple an the kids.