Angelina Jolie Gives Birth To Twins in France?

Angelina Jolie Gives Birth To Twins in France?

Angelina Jolie has given birth to twins, according to several media outlets in France.

The 32-year-old actress and partner Brad Pitt are rumored to have welcomed their twins at a Catholic clinic in France’s Aix-en-Provence on Sunday, May 25.

This rumor has not been confirmed by any reps of the Jolie-Pitt clan. True or not, we’ll find out soon!

Two weeks ago at the Cannes Film Festival, Angie confirmed that she is, indeed, having twins.

A rep at In Touch has denied these reports, saying, “Not yet. False French rumors.”

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Whew, thanks for the new thread, Jared. The old one was getting bogged down by bored fanistons and sickos.

I don’t think this is true, two years ago CNN broke the news about Shiloh. And didn’t Angie say that she has a few months to go? So am still waiting with bated breath.

stellartes @ 05/30/2008 at 9:21 am

reading some of these comments…some people have very twisted minds…..anyhow….if she is 7 months pregnant….then i guess its possible to go to labour since she is having twins….and what does it matter what they have? girl or a boy….both sexes vare ery precious…they can always have more….someboody tell Brad to eat lots of bananas for a boy and lots of red meat for a girl.See ya.

stellartes @ 05/30/2008 at 9:21 am

reading some of these comments…some people have very twisted minds…..anyhow….if she is 7 months pregnant….then i guess its possible to go to labour since she is having twins….and what does it matter what they have? girl or a boy….both sexes are very precious…they can always have more….someboody tell Brad to eat lots of bananas for a boy and lots of red meat for a girl.See ya.

why this tread so slow?..

CONGRATULATION TO THE ENTIRE JOLIE/PITT FAMILY.
I AM SO EXCITED.

Hahahahahhahhah, the TROLLS went APESH!T on the news.

GET A FREAKING LIFE TROLLS!

wowwww…thomas,
you give FREAK a new meaning…

Twin momma @ 05/30/2008 at 9:28 am

I had twins and had to be on bedrest for two months. It is a risky pregnancy, and much better for the babies if they can develop their lungs and weight as much as possible in the mother.

If she is on bedrest, I wish her the best. No-one has a sense of humour about getting up and moving about, and its is difficult to do nothing but incubate! In the end, however, giving the babies the very best start is the only thing that is important for now.

If the twins are born already, I hope they have reached the critial 24 weeks to allow their lungs to develop fully. Best of luck Angelina!

Alexanderina @ 05/30/2008 at 9:29 am

Thanks Jared for the new thread but I will wait for confirmation before I start believing this story

I don’t think it’s true.

This same rumor has been going around for weeks now. One of the rumors last week actually had names and birth weights. They haven’t even confirmed yet that the twins will actually be born in France. All Angie has said is that it’s a possibility. They’re still deciding.

Omgsh Thats My Birthday! x Congrats Babes [:

Twin momma @ 05/30/2008 at 9:28 am

ITA. If the twins are born, theyr’ re premature, and I’m sure they will be transfer to a bigger Medical center not a small clinic. and they were no sighting of them. I wish it’s not true. Best luck to Angelina and the twins.

seriously Jared can You PLEASE Ban THE FREAK!

Lainey is reporting that it’s not true. Angelina was seen out shopping earlier this week.

Julia, I reported the freak. Banning it would be good.

well that ruined shilohs glory, pary and all..

I´m really excited, if it is true….

brangie won't last @ 05/30/2008 at 9:48 am

Brad woulda make prettier babies with Jen…he’s a fool and a tool for leaving her behind. They were soulmates and made a much more attractive couple. They weren’t called the golden couple for nothing.

Yay…though it’s hard to believe, i’m so thrilled for this wonderful family =)

i dont believe it for a minute, wouldnt they have mentioned what they are , girl, boy. what? so if this is true poor shiloh didnt get a birthday
celebration, i dont believe it ,

the real lou @ 05/30/2008 at 9:53 am

I don’t believe this at all!

Good Morning all!

missouri girl @ 05/30/2008 at 9:53 am

# 13 meamelia @ 05/30/2008 at 9:05 am THEY WANT A BOY>>>
trust me..3 girls in a row is not impressive!

Do the math, it is 4 girls in a row, I hope she has healthy babies, girls or boys. I bet she just needs rest about now, still pregnant or not.

I’m shocked, the world is shocked: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(brought over from the “John Mayer is surfing” thread for your entertainment!!!):

____________________

dj @ 05/30/2008 at 8:58 am

lylian @ 05/29/2008 at 9:29 pm

Hi dj (((waving)))

Paid up your US$300 to UNHCR yet?

_________________

What are you talking about? I think you have me confused with someone else.

I’ll wait for Confrimation from The Jolie-Pitts Spokesman…..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All