Angelina Jolie Gives Birth To Twins in France?

Angelina Jolie Gives Birth To Twins in France?

Angelina Jolie has given birth to twins, according to several media outlets in France.

The 32-year-old actress and partner Brad Pitt are rumored to have welcomed their twins at a Catholic clinic in France’s Aix-en-Provence on Sunday, May 25.

This rumor has not been confirmed by any reps of the Jolie-Pitt clan. True or not, we’ll find out soon!

Two weeks ago at the Cannes Film Festival, Angie confirmed that she is, indeed, having twins.

A rep at In Touch has denied these reports, saying, “Not yet. False French rumors.”

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All
Observer2 @ 05/30/2008 at 9:55 am

brangie won’t last @ 05/30/2008 at 9:48 am
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You should be happy for Aniston. She’s part of another “golden” couple now. The Golden Shower couple with John Mayer. Let them be the reigning Golden Shower couple. Be happy.

To #44
ZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzz………Snore. snore. snore………..
It’s 2008 , 3 1/2 years since Brasd dump the Dustin Hoffman lookalike ex wife. move -on !

If it’s true it’s not good news for those twins. They’d be about 11 or 12 weeks early and barely viable. Being that premature the odds are that there could be some very serious complications for them both now and later in life if they survive. I’m not fond at all of Jolie but I wouldn’t wish prematurity on anyone. My daughter was premature and we nearly lost her several times in the first few weeks and many of the other premmies in the hospital at the time either didn’t make it or were left with very severe disabilities.

To #44
ZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzz………Snore. snore. snore………..
It’s 2008 , 3 1/2 years since Brad dump that Dustin Hoffman lookalike ex wife. and . Maniston had been sleeping around since then. move-on
The Golden couple is fake , bleach created by their publicist and play by both for 7 yrs. until Brad get tired and want out to have a real life. Brad had found his real soulmate, settle , contend , creating this beauiful family.

# 44 – You still can’t get over it. hahaha. Aren’t you happy that Jen finally found her new man named John Mayer? Why don’t you ask Jen to make babies with John Mayer? I bet they will create a golden baby. And who the hell are you to say Brad and Angelina won’t last? You see they can’t get enough of each other. It’s 3 1/2 years and they still very affectionate.

If this is true…CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SURROGATE!!!!!!

OMG rlyyy!! congrats wish they’r boys cause they must want at least one boy….

Not true,Angie was seen this week and her baby bump is still there ;-)

# 54 WOW @ 05/30/2008 at 9:57 am Your comment is awaiting moderation.

all I said tha Brad & Jen would’ve made a baby with her original face

Thanks for the new thread jared. I think you know this ain’t true you just wanna give us a new thread ;)

Thanx anyways :D

Really ! Live near Aix that’s awesome to know she gave birth there :)
Congratulation to the happy couple !

shell @ 05/30/2008 at 10:09 am

I can imagine you, marking off the days like a life sentence, hoping for a tell all book from maddox.

LOL. you poor pathetic loser.

trolls you are already freaking out on this false rumour :lol: :lol: :( how are you going to feel when it comes to reality?? Too bad being a troll in BAMPZS+2ville yeah?? Sorry!!!!!!

Mediterranean @ 05/30/2008 at 10:17 am

I am confused by this news.

to shell,

Believe or not, we are millions of people who love, respect, admire Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for whoever they are.

To be a homewrecker, as far as I can concern, you NEED A HOME first to wreck. Even Jen and her dear friends say it proudly that Brad did NOT cheat on his ex-wife while they were married. So what’s your problem? Is it personal?

Dancer @ 05/30/2008 at 9:07 am

Congrats to the happy couple if this rumor is true! And for you haters wishing for a boy–Brad and Angelina love ALL children, so it sure as hell doesn’t matter to them that they are girls. Didn’t you ever see the clip where Brad goes “Little girls just crush me.” He and Angie will love whatever they have to the max.
Now if they would just adopt adults!
*******************
I hear ya…LOL !

annesoinca @ 05/30/2008 at 10:26 am

well if they had their twins in a catholic hospital…it was in La clinique de l’Etoile in Puyricard where I was born yeahhhhhhhh lol

spinning world @ 05/30/2008 at 10:26 am

really? next thing you’ll know is she’ll be having 24 kids. haha. and i wonder what she named them now.

This is not true. Celebrity babies confirmed this is just false info that a bloigger posted.

The rumors are all over the net!!! I have a feeling that Angie has already given birth and it’s on my birthday Sunday May 25!!!!! Imagine that, me share the date with the chosen ones!!!!!!
I think the next few days, we’ll hear something from their camp.
This is soooooo exciting!!! I can’t wait to find out the names of the twins.

Yeah, this is absolutely false. I wonder what would be Angelina’s reaction on this rumor.

Mrs. Smith @ 05/30/2008 at 10:31 am

Thanks for the new thread Jared. The other one was so big and bloated with that crazy s icko posting there. Anyway, I believe this is just another rumor.

Congrats to the Jolie-Pitts… if this is true…very nice family!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All