Angelina Jolie Gives Birth To Twins in France?

Angelina Jolie Gives Birth To Twins in France?

Angelina Jolie has given birth to twins, according to several media outlets in France.

The 32-year-old actress and partner Brad Pitt are rumored to have welcomed their twins at a Catholic clinic in France’s Aix-en-Provence on Sunday, May 25.

This rumor has not been confirmed by any reps of the Jolie-Pitt clan. True or not, we’ll find out soon!

Two weeks ago at the Cannes Film Festival, Angie confirmed that she is, indeed, having twins.

A rep at In Touch has denied these reports, saying, “Not yet. False French rumors.”

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

If that’s true, I sincerely hope all is well with the Jolie-Pitt clan, and many Happy Returns…plus, that would mean the twin’s birthday is 2 days before Shiloh’s!! That could mean a lot of May birthday gifts to contend with in the future! :D :D ;)

Merhaba Medi,

I was gone almost a month. I just got back from Turkey. Most of it was spent in Ankara where my family lives. Your daughter must be so grown up now. What grade is she in? Will you be going to Istanbul this summer?
Please tell us a little bit more about Brignol village and Aix-en-Provence. I read that they are beginning to move in some of their belongings already. What is the weather like there this time of the year? How close is it to the Mediterranean Sea? It looks so beautiful from pictures. I am very happy for them.

BRISEIS @ 05/30/2008 at 11:01 am

It’s a moot point now whether Brad and Jennifer would have made prettier babies (I doubt it, have you seen Jennifer’s face BEFORE she had it adjusted?) — she didn’t want his babies so why even torture yourself? And how can they be soulmates when she laughed at his love of Architecture and humanitarianism, and he couldn’t stand her circle of goddesses? Yeah, soulmates for sure.
stfu ugly bi tch !!

Good morning BAMPZS+2ville… TGIF :-)

Of course I don’t believe this until we hear from their reps officially!

Hello Medi, Tijen, yeas, sharon, briseis, alia. I hope you’re all doing great today.

Medi–I’m sorry if I missed your posts. How are you and how is Elif doing?

OK magazine @ 05/30/2008 at 11:28 am

Has Angelina Already Given Birth?

There may be nothing more than wishful thinking to reports coming out of France this morning that Angelina Jolie, who was due to give birth to twins some time in the next three to four weeks, has indeed already delivered her fifth and sixth children.

According to rumors, the Oscar-winner gave birth on Sunday in a Catholic clinic in the Aix-En-Provence region of France. No further details are forthcoming at this moment.

However, be warned that you may want to take this news with a grain of salt After all, remember those prematurely “confirmed” wedding reports in March that claimed the couple had wed in their adopted city of New Orleans?

No comment yet from the couple of their reps. OK! is investigating and will bring you more information as this story develops.

wildflower509 @ 05/30/2008 at 11:28 am

I think it’s true because one site reported her pregnancy back in October. Since twins usually come earlier, it would fit just right. It’s nice to think she may have actually named one after her mother. Wish this rainbow family the best, and hope they can hold this family together

BRISEIS @ 05/30/2008 at 11:01 am

why the heck do you go on and on about the jen, brad, and angie thing. get over it!!!! move on!!! I like all of them. no need to put any of them down.

BRISEIS @ 05/30/2008 at 11:21 am

Hey, sweetie, I’m alright. You??

Hugs and Kisses back :D

Have a lovely weekend :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

btw, for those living in the UK, they are showing The Devil’s Own tonight on Fiver (five life) 21:00

a total brangelina fan @ 05/30/2008 at 11:29 am

Two more girls ! Brad said he loved girls. He must be so totally happy. Congrats!!! I can’t wait to see it its true!!!!!

from Lainey @ 05/30/2008 at 11:30 am

No Twins Not Yet

The two Wonder Gods are still inside Angelina Jolie despite rumours out of France that she’d given birth to them on Sunday. In fact, Angie was last seen this week “shopping in the Var region of France, clearly still very pregnant.”

And the world waits…

guli @ 05/30/2008 at 11:27 am

Hiya :)

happy TGIF!!

guli @ 05/30/2008 at 11:27 am

Good morning BAMPZS+2ville… TGIF :-)

Of course I don’t believe this until we hear from their reps officially!

Medi–I’m sorry if I missed your posts. How are you and how is Elif doing?
———————————————-
Thanks guli, hope you have a wonderful day..

Happy Friday Jolie Pitt fans.

I saw a youtube on Pittwatch about Brad and Angelina’s journey towards finding each other. Gosh, Brad’s expression and body language when Oprah was questioning him on his marriage and children said it all!

Interestingly enough, it was sent to me by someone who was very skeptical about Brad and Angelina initially, but who now has totally been won over by their genuine love for each other and their children.

It’s so great they’re having twins, so fitting. They are very much aware that they have met their partner for life so they’re going full speed ahead.

is that true?
really I think is other tabloid rumor, angie said “a few month” for the birth. I think early in july.

Good Morning Guli. It is so good to see you and Mediterranean here at the same time. Just like the old times.
I am not believing this birth story. I think Angie still has another month or so to go. I think she will be taking it easy and get settled into their new place, though. What a great place to await the birth of the new little ones and for the other children to run around and enjoy this special time for the family.

Angelina has her twins

ET breaks news that ANGELINA JOLIE has had her twins! Details coming soon!

LMAO @ Dancer. You don’t have to be a “hater” to hope for a boy. It seems the trend to have girls, so why not a boy? And yeah most parents love all their kids but can hope to have a certain gender. Some people just take this too far…

anoble

Hiya :) :)

How are you??

How was your 22nd birthday?? :lol: :lol:

Missing you!!!!

Hugs

If Entertainment Tonight is reporting it, it just might be true…..

new thread @ 05/30/2008 at 11:44 am

—————————- new thread ————————-

~~~NEW THREAD~~~

I’ll be back after work, bampzsville (+2) :D

shout-out’s before i go to Yes, anoble, guli, sharon, Medditteranean, Briseis and all other loyal bampzs fans out there!! have a great afternoon everyone!!

my new fav vid!:

Some chick @ 05/30/2008 at 11:49 am

Their leak about leasing the estate would make sense…divert the press there while they’re having the babies. My guess is they have/had the date scheduled for a c-section and I hope both babies arrive safe and healthy whenever it’s time.

But I really don’t know if I believe this yet or not. When I hear that People has written their first paycheck, I’ll believe the twins are here.

I don’t understand why people are making such a big deal about the sex of the babies. Do men truly have an urgent need to have a son of their own blood? And if you’re all women, the question should be taken as rhetorical because as much as some women would like to think they know exactly what’s going on in a man’s head, they don’t and can’t.

ET is saying, that she did have her twins. Details coming soon.

Hey, Star, #104 and 108, why are you namecalling me?

My post was in response to poster #44 “brangie won’t last” I suggest you check it out. And why are you picking on my post when Mandy #92 was calling Angie, whom you said you liked, a beeyotch and you never name-called her. Again, double standards from you fcuking fanistons! And if I want to talk about Jennifer the slu*t, Jennifer the beeyotch, Jennifer the target of the Urinator’s golden showers, I can, okay?

And who the fcuk are you to call people ugly when you have no idea how I look like?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All