Audrina Patridge - MTV Movie Awards 2008

Reality TV star Audrina Patridge is bangin’ in Lloyd Klein on the gold carpet at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday in Universal City, Calif.

audrina patridge mtv movie awards 2008 01

She is GORGEOUS!! The bangs look amazing on her

Audrina fan @ 06/01/2008 at 9:56 pm

prettiest girl on the HIlls

rolling eyes @ 06/01/2008 at 9:56 pm

what’s her purpose?

blah sums it up #1

She is a pretty girl but that doesnt save her horrible personality.

she’s gorgeous! i love the bangs!!
my jaw literally dropped when i saw her lol

blah blah blah @ 06/01/2008 at 10:06 pm

9:59 what are you talking about? She is the sweetest girl on that show! And she is the only one who hasn’t fallen into that fake LA trap, Lauren and Lo think they’re so much better than the rest of the world. The judgemental crap they spew rots my braincells! It’s nice to see a normal girl in the midst of all the snarky gossipy drama.

she look great
but i really need some zanessa pictures though
PLEASE I NEED SOME ZANESSA PICTURES

I love Audrina too. I like that she’s honest and isn’t taking any more of Lo’s crap. she keeps things real. And Justin with his short hair is flipping hot!

tangerinedream @ 06/01/2008 at 10:10 pm

Amazing transformation. I gotta know did she really cut her hair? or is it a wig or extensions?

She looks great. I see some glimpse of Vanessa Bryant in her.

I LOVE HER HAIR!

what is up with her eyes? she often looks like she’s looking up or like they’re heavy. and i think by horrible personality #5 meant she’s as smart as a moth. bunny teefs needs some skool.

Not So Much @ 06/01/2008 at 10:12 pm

the girl looks like a chipmunk & i can’t get past her lazy gaze. she is ok but by no means gorgeous. she also has no fashion sense. she manages to have at least one thing on that trash up her outfit – like those shoes. maybe she is nice but anyone that would take those dirty pics & date JB has no class.

I think she looks wayyyyyyyy better without the bangs. Ummmm, They aren’t working for me. But she’s gorgeous anyway!

kicking a** @ 06/01/2008 at 10:17 pm

notsomuch
oh please she has way more class than lauren, anyone who dates a violent racist drug addict needs lots and lots of therapy!!

i like jb, he marches to the beat of his own drummer and he is hot hot hot

almost forget these pics of audrina are to die for

Gorgeous!! @ 06/01/2008 at 10:20 pm

She looks AMAZING
and what is up w/ all you haters?
Audrina is a nice girl and you have no idea how smart she is or isn’t. youy’ve never met her! The fact that she’s the only one on that damn show to hold a real job says a lot about her. And she’s got a body that doesn’t stop, i love her looks and I love that she is not a little puppet to lauren. She’s smart enough to have her own friends and her own life separate from that LC idiot.

I LOVE how she looks! =)
Very pretty!

the fringe or bangs or whatever ya call them look great on her.
She’s so pretty.

she’s much better than that fake ass ho lauren but why does she always look up?

love the Hills @ 06/01/2008 at 10:23 pm

AMAZING!! Is this permanent or extensions?

10:23
i think it’s called lazy eye or something like that – there is a proper medical term for it. i don’t know tho -it’s kind of what i like about her, she’s not the typical perfect LA blonde bimbo. Mind yuou I think she’s beautiful but in an offbeat quiet way, I also like that she’s dark and a rocker chick and that she rocks vintage wear. Team Audrina!

randomgurl @ 06/01/2008 at 10:28 pm

Audrina fan here too. I am sick of Lauren and all of her bitching and whining. WE NEED MORE AUDRINA ON THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!!

Degrassigirl @ 06/01/2008 at 10:33 pm

She looks hot! Totally the prettiest girl on that show.

I seriously want her body and her hair!
She looks phenomenal but did she take the plunge and really cut it or are these quickie extensions?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All