Brad & Maddox: Go, Go, Grand Prix!

Brad & Maddox: Go, Go, Grand Prix!

PITT GRAND PRIX

Brad Pitt and son Maddox, 6, both put on earplugs for hearing protection at the starting grid before the MotoGP Italian motorcycling Grand Prix on the Mugello circuit in Italy on Sunday.

It was the third consecutive victory for Valetino Rossi, who also won in France and China. It was Rossi‘s seventh straight win in a row.

Other pictures include Angelina Jolie looking like perfection in the July 2008 issue of Vanity Fair.

15+ pictures inside of Braddox at the Grand Prix…

Just Jared on Facebook
brad pitt maddox grand prix 17
brad pitt maddox grand prix 18
brad pitt maddox grand prix 19

Credit: brangelinaenespanol; Photos: Reuters/Stefano Rellandini
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt

Getty
  • Rachel McAdams is spotted on a rare outing with boyfriend Jamie Linden - US Weekly
  • Another Olympian is coming to Ryan Lochte's defense - TMZ
  • Bella Thorne's coming out as bisexual had nothing to do with Kristen Stewart - Gossip Cop
  • Did Sofia Richie spend her 18th birthday with Justin Bieber? - Just Jared Jr
  • Kate Gosselin sends one of her sons away to a "special needs" school - Radar
  • Did Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston get into their first fight? - Lainey Gossip
  • Donald Trump isn't impressed with Hillary Clinton's celebrity endorsements - The Hollywood Reporter
  • passing Through

# 121 annauk @ 06/01/2008 at 2:19 pm

Waaa waaa weeeee waaaaa…..

Just STFU with your complaining. Nowhere in the few bits that have been released has Angie said anything about her sex life. If you think saying her husband finds her sexy when she’s knocked up is talking about her sex life, then you’re a total moron. She’s saying that her husband LOVES HER and loves seeing her round with his babies. Only a complete moron would get anything else out of her statement. Since you did, that obviously means you’re a moron!

And BTW – you can quit feeling sorry for the Jolie-Pitt kids. They’re happy, loved and living a life that your little tiny mind can’t begin to understand or appreciate. Just because you live in an insular little world where everything has to fit into a niche or it’s not acceptable doesn’t mean the rest of the world agrees with your myopic view of life.

• http://http LUV ANGIE

Madd is JUST COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

He is like his MOMMY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

You can see Stupitt trying everything to make Madd smile for the cameras.
    You can SEE that the kid is not happy @ all.

GO, MADD! Be cool, honest, smart, brave, beautiful, and have a heart of gold like your mommy!
    The same goes to all her kids. She lives for them.

• huh

I hear jen hens are screaming at the ocean. lmao.

• Piper

i wonder how many times a day Brad realizes how lucky he is or it’s too much and he’s inmuned to it? it’s still shocking to see how different his life today is versus just a few short years ago.

i respect him for doing and accomplishing exactly what his hearts set out to do. he said that he wanted his life to be all it can be and here he is what exactly that. truly inspiring.

• Alexamber A

Thomas

I am sorry that you have been sexually abused by both your parents. I am sincerely sorry that your Mum wasn’t supportive but was the participant as well. I hope to God that by some miracle that you will be healed of your childhood scars. It must be hard for you as I can feel that you are mentally still not that far gone. I will invoke healing for you. MAY THE UNIVERSE HEALING ENERGY HEAL YOUR MIND BODY SPIRIT AND SOUL.

• catherine

HOT Brad and cool maddox. They enjoy GRAND PRIX. How cute.

• http://yahoo Yes

alia @ 06/01/2008 at 2:40 pm Yes @ 06/01/2008 at 2:27 pm
    I’ll try
    i dunno, it’s a tough one

Let’s see; so far i have:
    “Pel” “Melax” “Yex” “Pes”/ “Pas” & my fav. “Paxie” …. lol

I dunno, it’s up to you!

All i know is; we sure do have some cute boyfriends! hehehe

__________________________________________

Yo alox :lol: :D

I like Melax and Paxie but i think we should go for ”Paxie”. it’s really cute, me and Pax loves it ;) ha ha ha :lol:

All i know is you and me are the luckiest ladies on planet earth. :D :D

We are the Hottest Couple(s) on Earth :lol: :lol:

Yay “alox” and “Paxie” :D :D :D :D

• Milena_From_Italy

I can’t believe they were here in Italy!!! Last year I went to see Valentino Rossi (I love him) but Brad wasn’t there!!! =(=(
    The most important thing is that Vale is the n° 1 =)=)=)
    Gooooooo!!!!!

• http://flawedhollywood.com pwee
  • http://flawedhollywood.com pwee

is anybody else having trouble with comments?

Angelina’s pictures look beautiful

• passing Through

# 131 fraudniston aka Anastasopoulos @ 06/01/2008 at 2:28 pm

passing Through @ 06/01/2008 at 2:10 pm

fake PT or Jennifer Linn Anastassakis is that you

++++++++++++++++++

WTF are you talking about? That was me being sarcastic. As you well know Shiloh is supposed to go EVERYWHERE any or all of the other children go. Why doggonit…Just this week L&S wasted 4 pages wondering why poor little Shiloh is always left with the nanny all the time. They don’t understand why a toddler shouldn’t go to Central Park, movie theaters, sea world, etc…and next week they’ll be adding MotoGP races in Italy…

• anustin

nyaahahahahaa…oh my GAZ!!!!cliniqua!brilliant babe!

• Intelligence

Oy I can’t believe how the trolls are falling into the trap set up for them. People do not respond to them Just ignor them and let them continue to post so they can be tracked. They think this blog is Perez or that other FBI tracked blog.

• passing Through

# 144 Thomas @ 06/01/2008 at 2:46 pm

You are one sick motherfcuker. I hope to God Jared is turning your IP address into the FBI. You pedo ass belongs in jail getting gangbanged by inmates named Big Bruno, Bubba and Mac Truck.

• anon

I will be in Europe this summer but not Italy. Grand prix huh? fun.

I heard that Angelina will not be attending any of the Hollywood premieres of Wanted. It’s not a big deal because she really has a small part in it and can’t travel.

• Tabby

Angelina would look a lot more youthful if she would keep some extra weight on her frame. Even now when she is about to give birth to twins she looks borderline anorexic to me. She appears at least fifteen pounds underweight for where she is with her pregnancy, and a premature birth wouldn’t be a surprise. I am an RN and she would surely be advised to take it easy and gain some weight.

• just pissing through

Just saw Jen’s new thread and I can see that she dyed her hair really blonde, lighter than before. I wonder if John knows that the girl he is dating really has dark hair, brown eyes, big nose, long chin, thin lips, totally a fraud. Good luck Peeboy.

• showers of Blessings

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

• passing Through

# 151 Gigi @ 06/01/2008 at 2:58 pm

PR no? Thos poor kids, France now Italy. For humantarians they sure fly their private jets every where. FYI Brad Maddox would be much happier playing with his fellow children somewhere in Missouri. All that is lost if you cannot give a child stability.

++++++++++++++++

Brad wasn’t happy in Missouri, what makes you think his children would be? Shite…I live in Missouri and ain’t all that thrilled with it and I’m considerably older than 7! So STFU. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

• CLINIQUA

I think all the pervy posts, especially Thomas are John Mayer.

Seriously. We know he’s a perve, and he admits he’s into some serious fetish sh*t and that things that turn him on, people won’t understand yada yada, eyc.

I think he’s just been lurking on this blog and posting as Thomas — he’s got a LOT of time on his hands, is into his blogging and trolling big time.

It’s him I tellz ya!’

(Hey anustin babe – how’s it shakin?! )

• passing Through

# 162 KAKE @ 06/01/2008 at 3:06 pm

You’re mistaking Brad Pitt for Woody Allen.

BTW, Thomas, changing your name doesn’t make you any less psycho.

• citi

sam -

This loving family must have made Jen look bad !!! Edging 40, still no real man after Brad, and her bio clock is clicking.

By the way, have you gotten a raise from Huvane by now? You’ve been posting on behalf of Aniston for over a year now.

• Frenchy

To Thomas You pissed me off like nothing other, And that’s not a good thing. That’s all I’m gonna say.

Anyway to JJ and to all fans, the trolls are just gonna get worse as the first couple of weeks of June is gonna be Jolie+Pitt news all the time. That’s good for us, but the media is gonna saturate the airwaves with the news. Ignore the entertainment shows and tabloids since they lie anyway and other blogs and keep it locked here. make it a tabloid and entertainment news free month of June.

• ha ha

just pissing through @ 06/01/2008 at 3:12 pm

ROTFLMAO John Mayer is that you?

• ha ha

just pissing through @ 06/01/2008 at 3:12 pm

ROTFLMAO John Mayer is that you?

• passing Through

# 170 susy @ 06/01/2008 at 3:13 pm

Why does brad carry a six years old boy? Can’t maddox walk? To me it’s just posing for the cameras. At home they have 4 nannies… This family is such a fake. Hate Angie and Brad!!!!

++++++++++++++

You obviously didn’t see the video. Mad was walking. Brad picked him up so he could see the freaking race your moron! He’s 6, almost 7 years old. Six year olds tend to be a little on the short side, ya know! There’s just not a whole lot of 6 foot tall 6 year olds running around, dipshit. Therefore Brad picked him up so he could see over the adults. Get it now? Prolly not. Obviously logic isn’t your strong suit.

• Jane Doe

Maddox seems like such a cool soul. You almost can’t wait to see what he’ll be like when he’s older.

• the real lou

166 Tabby @ 06/01/2008 at 3:11 pm ,Your names suites you since a “tabloid” is where you recieved your information from anyway.You haters/tabloids said the same cra p when she was pregnant with Shiloh.

• ha ha

CLINIQUA @ 06/01/2008 at 3:14 pm

Cliniqua you don’t even know how pissed off I am at that vile post…

I feel toward that poster the same way you feel about that prune dating Mayer!

• vickifromtexas

# 176 passing Through @ 06/01/2008 at 3:19 pm # 170 susy @ 06/01/2008 at 3:13 pm

++++++++++++++

You obviously didn’t see the video. Mad was walking. Brad picked him up so he could see the freaking race your moron! He’s 6, almost 7 years old. Six year olds ten to be a little on the short side, ya know! There’s just not a whole lot of 6 foot tall 6 year olds running around, dipshit. Thefore Brad picked him up so he could see over the adults. Get it now? Prolly not. Obviously logic isn’t your strong suit.
    =====================================================
    there are a lot of things worse to say about a dad than he carries his kids around too much. if this is the only thing someone can find to say then they look petty. i think it is sweet he is openly affectionate with his children. i can only imagine in a large crowd with his kids how nervous brad would be for securtiy reasons as well.

• Jill

sam @ 06/01/2008 at 1:38 pm
    Oh well some said that they would make sure pictures got out once Jen and John were seen together. Look at this they did.
    ******************************************************************

As usual, Sambo, you got it exactly backwards. Poor Jenny-poo was reduced to twat shots for publicity before Huvane paid Pisseroo to pay her some attention — right in time for Cannes, don’tcha know? Like she was going to get more publicity than the J-Ps, yeah, right. What’s she gonna do for publicity once the twins come, Sambo? Slip some more money under the table to Mayer or will Huvane dig up some other “Hot New Man”? Because you can bet your bottom dollar that once Pisser gets tired of pissing all over Fugly, he’ll be in the wind and she’ll be all alone. Again. And again. And again…

• ewww

Ew who is that Thomas person? Isn’t he the same one who was at the Vanity Fair thread? ewww disgusting and sick. Jared needs to put a disclaimer on his site. How hard is that?

• alia

Yes @ 06/01/2008 at 3:04 pm

Yo alox :lol: :D

All i know is you and me are the luckiest ladies on planet earth. :D :D

We are the Hottest Couple(s) on Earth :lol: :lol:

Yay “alox” and “Paxie” :D :D :D :D
    ________________________________________________________

LOL!! yep: “Alox” and “Paxie” forever!!! :D

lmao….i wonder if Brad and Ang would approve of these relationships ;)
    lol….

how bomb would that be for Ang and Brad to be our mother and father in law?!? :lol:

—————————————————————————————-
    I’ll be back after work a little later, bampzsville :)
    This thread and these pics of my b.f. automatically made my day!!
    yay!!
    bbl

• Schlumberger

Luv Angie = R*tzygal

If you stay here long enough to read her writing style , her content on all her posts , you’ll know she is actually r*tzygal.

She didnt really love Angie. R*tzygal knows Angie with Brad becomes a potent force. Therefore, she’s trying to unseat Brad by BADMOUTHING Brad.

It’s her SNEAKY way of trying to topple Angie.

• just pissing through

ha ha —-that’s me, john

• JOY

Jane Doe #177:I’m sure he will be better person than you.Wanting with all your heart these kids to turn bad.But they won’t because they have good loving parents not like yours.

• ha ha

The other trolls are disgusting too. They piss me off and I’m sure others. Jared will ban all of you. Ha Ha

• http://yahoo Yes

C U later alia :)

I’m sure angie and brad would have no problem with our relationships with their sons. We are the best they could ever have ;) ha ha ha :lol:

• anustin

oh yeah!THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR is john meyer?not contented with ur present affair eh! she looks like horse.

• micro

# 166 Tabby
    ===============================
    You said you’re an RN. Then you should know better. You should never diagnose anybody or open your mouth to make a statement without looking at her medical chart.

You DONT KNOW how much she weighed before and how much she weighs now. Therefore, your post is junk !!!

• JOY

182: I think it is John M.

• http://yahoo Yes

C U later alia :)

I’m sure angie and brad would’NT have no problem with our relationships with their sons. We are the best they could ever have ;) ha ha ha :lol:

• http://yahoo Yes

C U later alia :)

I’m sure angie and brHW45555ad would’NT have no problem with our relationships with their sons. We are the best they could ever have ;) ha ha ha :lol:JDH

• http://yahoo Yes

C U later alia :)GSTWQ

I’m sure angie and brHW45555ad would’NT have no problem with our relationships withFT their sons. We are the best they could ever have ;) ha ha ha :lol:JDH

• kris

Thanks micro.#190

• just so you know

I have a feeling that vile post was from another blogger who has their own blog and has been stealing JP stories from Jared the past week
    He is known to talk that vile talk everyday as if he were reading the alphabet..

• 1

Nothing new with this trolls They always get pissed off when they see brad out with his older kids. I don’t know why. Don’t they know they are his children?

• http://yahoo Yes

Oops, sh$t. I’m so sorry guys. My keybord has gone alittle nuts :( ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• sexy

These Vanity Fair pictures are waaaaaay better that those lame ones Annie Liebovitz did for Vogue.

• kris

170 you idiot you want a pscho like Thomas aka mayer to get a hold of Brad’s son.