Brad & Maddox: Go, Go, Grand Prix!

Brad & Maddox: Go, Go, Grand Prix!

PITT GRAND PRIX

Brad Pitt and son Maddox, 6, both put on earplugs for hearing protection at the starting grid before the MotoGP Italian motorcycling Grand Prix on the Mugello circuit in Italy on Sunday.

It was the third consecutive victory for Valetino Rossi, who also won in France and China. It was Rossi‘s seventh straight win in a row.

Other pictures include Angelina Jolie looking like perfection in the July 2008 issue of Vanity Fair.

15+ pictures inside of Braddox at the Grand Prix…

Just Jared on Facebook

• Singer Ryan Beatty reveals he is gay - Just Jared Jr
  • Bachelorette's Chad Johnson reveals shocking truths - Radar
  • Chloe Moretz fires back at Twitter trolls - Huffington Post
  • Watch video of Bradley Cooper dancing at Glastonbury - Lainey Gossip
  • Hollywood power spouses speak out - The Hollywood Reporter
  • NYP

good one marianne, the troll can’t keep her lies from one name change to another,lol

• cook

vicki,

Hello…are you rested?…Hopefully everybody’s good around your way…what kinda weather you having today?…It was bright and sunny here til the last half hour…looks like another rain…it’s good for new crops though.

• k

sex symbol? because she is. Did you remeber a vouge photo shoot? She looked different . How do you forgot Jenhos VF photo shoot she was crying wolf begging to win the pity jackpot and she was pictured with no bra etc..

• the real lou

212 takeabreak @ 06/01/2008 at 4:16 pm
    230 takeabreak @ 06/01/2008 at 4:42 pm
    241 takeabreak @ 06/01/2008 at 5:02 pm

*****************************************
    Ok, who is the name changing troll parked on this thread?Please flip the name,pretty please.I for one am sick of them trying to ruin the thread.

• anustin

thats the goatee that i was talkin about.luv dat one!!!!in case he’ll stop in the middle,wowzza!!anjie will be pregnant till 50.

• nice

thanks tidbit

Why would anyone say Angelina’s hair is extensions since her hair seems shorter in the pictures! If her hair were down to her hips or her legs thanmaybe..but oh well..another troll wasting space saying nothing

• guli

#246–aww honey…please tell me how many plastic/reconstructive surgeries is your idol X going to get??? While showing her ass and coochie to the world that really could care less since she is a talentless, ugly, lying, manipulative b!tch!!! Do you want pix of her spreading her legs for the paps she arranged to take those pix…hun they are all over the internet… Get a life and enjoy your Sunday!

Alex–ITA…I love these pix of a loving father and son having fun together and the GORGEOUS Angie pix…WOW :lol

• anustin

hah!everytime they make love,shiiiit…..zy,fu.ck honey!soooooooooodarn good!with all those goatee.shi.t!natures call for me.sorry.

• anoble

Did anybody else read this? The Changeling set was destroyed.

Universal Studios blaze burns sets, video vault

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) — A fast-moving blaze Sunday at the back lot of Universal Studios destroyed several movie sets and the “King Kong” exhibit, and damaged a video vault.

The set of “The Changeling,” a film recently directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Angelina Jolie, was “completely destroyed,” Meyer said.

Another area, called “Courthouse Square,” also was destroyed, Meyer said. Numerous movies have been shot in that area, including several scenes of the 1985 hit “Back to the Future,” Meyer said.

And two of the eight locations used by the CBS series “Ghost Whisperer” were affected, he said.

• ansley

There is nothing weird about Angie. She is a kind, sweet, loving person, devoted mother and talented actress. She has a huge heart and has helped so many in her relatively young life. She is also one of the most beautiful women in the world.. I wish I was that “weird”.

• the real lou

255 LUV ANGIE @ 06/01/2008 at 5:18 pm ,Didn’t she already post this cra p earlier today?

• vickifromtexas

# 256 cook @ 06/01/2008 at 5:19 pm vicki,

===================================================
    cook, i am well rested how about you? it is in the 90′s and sunny here. we could use some rain. i heard you were given a bad time for talking to anoble, felinelilly and me. sorry some people are offended when people just talk to each other.

• vickifromtexas

# 253 anustin @ 06/01/2008 at 5:15 pm 219…..too much urine eh!
    =================================================
    you are too funny. hugs to you.

• marianna

k @ 06/01/2008 at 5:19 pm sex symbol? because she is. Did you remeber a vouge photo shoot? She looked different

Exactly and in the Marie Claire photo shoot her looked changed again.

• bdj

Cute picture of Papa Pitt getting his groove on.

Brad Pitt gets his groove on in a new movie role.
    The actor shows off a selection of embarassing dance moves in film comedy, Burn After Reading, wearing a tight red polo shirt. And he shakes his booty as he runs on a treadmill.

The flick, directed by the Oscar-winning Coen brothers, stars Pitt and Frances McDormand as a pair of gym employees who stumble across a compact disc that contains the memoirs of a CIA agent, played by John Malkovich, who they attempt to blackmail.

Burn After Reading is released in the US on September 12, and in the UK on October 17.

Pitt, 44, will also be seen in fantasy drama, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, in which he plays a man who ages backwards. It hits cinemas in the US shortly before Christmas.

• Jill

Benjers @ 06/01/2008 at 5:07 pm

Jealous as hell, aren’t you? Adjust the attitude, honey. It makes you sound bitter and old.

• anoble

off to nap before work tonight – hope everyone has a great evening.

• cook

vicki,

Rested?…what is that?…I’ll crash again…It started to rain as I was posting that comment to you…I’m gonna send some to you…what kinda produce do you grow out there except oil?…I don’t know or care about that crazy other stuff.

• [☆I n F a m o u s☆]

biggest and best pr machine in the world.

• black

Damn it!!

I missed the GP-class!

Valentino won again? Great news. He sure as hell deserves it more than Dani Pedrosa………..oh how I hate that little idiot.

• bdj

anoble @ 06/01/2008 at 5:23 pm
    Thanks for posting. It is a good thing they are through filming Changeling. I read that there were extensive damages but MTV Movies awards will go on as planned.

• +++

anoble @ 06/01/2008 at 5:23 pm

yeah I read that but for some reason everyone seems to be upset at the King Kong destruction LOL!!!

Movie sets are always in danger of fire becasue most of the construction is made of wood.

• CLINIQUA

# 241 takeabreak @ 06/01/2008 at 5:02 pm mariaaahhhna -

I never said “I” “adored” Angelina Jolie, so please don’t accuse me of being disingenuous. ( I don’t actually use such ridiculous language and I try very hard not to stray into the land of hyperbole.)

This sounds just obnoxious enough to be John Mayer.

My bottomline thoughts….as expressed by ME (the seal of validation, for those who feel inclined to wedge words into the mouths of others….):

This is more Mayer than Mayer is himself. Hey John, you must be gay to be on a celeb gossip board in the middle of the day discussing Angelina to death. I mean we’re fans, so we have an excuse, but you have your tween popstar millions, and a semblance of a fanbase, that’s gradually fading after hooking up with a middleaged big nosed plastic surgery freak, reject loser and desperate TV sit com hack, but STILL

I think Jennifer Aniston is misjudged by the ‘loons and I think Angelina Jolie is weird and unjustifiably worshipped by the same group of folks. (Really weird btw…but hey, maybe that’s what makes the whole Brangie/loonie relationship purr along.)

As Dave Chapelle once said, to call someone ‘weird,’ or ‘crazy,’ is to be dismissive and disrespectful, not to mention intellectually lazy. I happen to think women that are UN Global Ambassadors, or top Time Magazine’s Most Influential 100 list for three years running, or who have won Oscars, and adopted children from war torn diseased ravaged 3rd world nations, who have had children and who are raising children and supporting and loving their partners, who have been awarded citizenship in foreign nations, who have met with troops in Iraq, and who has generals, Kings, Presidents and great directors singing her praises, and who has her peers doing the same and expressing admiration and respect, is a simply magnificent amazing woman, who at 32 years old is already a LEGEND. But alas takeabreak, that’s maybe what happens when you don’t care what self-righteous nasty jealous people think, and risk being called ‘weird,’ for doing what you think will help yourself grow, and give back to the world. You don’t let that affect you. IF people call you ‘weird,’ you laugh and keep on struttin; even harder than before….

…whereas 40 year old TV sit-com hack hairdos’ like Jen Aniston get called ‘homely,’ by socialite daughters of has been rockers, and they are literally laid low, cry and stay in bed for 4 days, to depressed and crushed to go on. SEE, I find that “weid,” as f**k. But hey, when it’s your goal, to ONLY…NOT be ugly, and to have a movie career and NOT be a TV sit-com hack, then I guess all the trivialities that exist in your Hollywood world, become life & death.

Angelina Jolie, is a woman whose life is bigger than TV sit-com bit parts. Aniston in the end, is less interesting in life, than Rachel Green, always will be. Her interest level has always been relative to who her significant other was, or her TV show and the words that the writers put in her mouth, along with other things they put in her mouth. Bahaha!

That, I find even MORE weird, because frankly I considered Rachel and Aniston the least interesting and the least talented thing on Friends. When your nipples upstage you and your ugly face at every turn, you know you are a bore, and a dullard to the 10th power.

But I don’t know these women personally, so I could be wrong. Are any of you willing to admit the same?

No, I’m not. ;-) It’s hard to ‘misjudge,’ a famewh*re, because their actions ARE what they ARE. She gave a Vanity Fair interview in which she sh*t all over Brad Pitt, spilled their personal business, and especially HIS — and tried to ruin his career, while at the same time, talking out of both sides of her mouth. She wanted to galvanize public support in her favor, and have people hate Brad, Angelina and their family and root for her. Essentially it was a hit job. That’s not hard to ‘misconstrue,’ BECAUSE SHE GAVE THE INTERVIEW FOR THE PUBLIC TO READ. it was HER EXPOSE. HELLO??!! It was tacky, sh*tty, and franky dumb as f*ck.

If her goal was press, she got it to great success, and was attached to ‘Brangelina coattails,’ for all time.. However, if her goal was NOT to be known as a PITIFUL LOSER, then she FAILED miserably. Hahaha!

Little did she know almost 4 years ago, that her mediawh*ring efforts would get her the all-time title of ‘Loser in Love, Reject Scorned Woman of the Century,” for LIFE, while the WORLD would worship Brad & Angelina and their beautiful family…what a dumb bish. I am convinced Huvane secretly hates her f**king guts. Hahahahahaha!!Consequently, it is MY opinion of the 3 people…Maniston is WEIRDEST. She is the BIGGEST LOSER. Brangelina ARE WINNERS. Oh, and she is also getting whizzed and shet on. THAT my dear ‘takeabreak/Mayer’ is SOME “WEIRD” ASSS SH*T! Hahahaha

• takeabreak

mariahhna -

Please analyze the op carefully. Did I say I admired, liked or adored Angelina Jolie?

I’ll be very explicit in my point (and will even add illustrations to help you out)….which is both of these woman have positive and negative attributes. For instance, in the op, I expressed an opinion that these latest pictures are not flattering to Angelina Jolie; an opinion which frankly (and disturbingly), sent some of you over the edge. IMHO, these photos are tacky and cheap. I also expressed the opinion she looked good in the photos taken in Namibia prior to the birth of Shiloh.

See there….’negative’ AND ‘positive’ thoughts about the woman.

Here’s another negative and positive. Seems to me AJ has good intentions in a lot of areas, but whether the end results of her intentions merit the lavish adoration of the masses is a debatable thing.

Now can’t you find something nice to say about Jennifer Aniston? Lord knows you’ve filled the ‘airwaves’ with the negative. ;-)

Go on…won’t kill ya.

• http://http LUV ANGIE

takeabreak!

Please tell me something..ANYTHING ..positive about Maniston.,
    Tell me WHY exactly Angie would be “weird” – after you.

The Most Important thing to remember:
    don’t use Angie’s name in the same sentence with that Nobody, please-

THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON, NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.

And, Maniston aka Anuston was DUMPED by a grownazz man called
    Pitt (not Angie!). It looks like he couldn’t wait! Maybe _what do you
    think?! – he was too happy!!!!!!!

• myra

Brad is so sweet,he always makes time for all his children.I just love this about Brad Pitt…..The reason Jen and her fans hate on Brad and son is because they know Jen will never find this happiness.Brad went on with his life.And Jen will never find a nice guy like Brad with money and nice looking.I have nothing against Mayer but the guy is not nice looking.But Aniston is not a beauty,they make a good pair John and Jen,they are in same class.

• http://Justjared Felinelilly

Anoble, I know about the fire but I didn’t know what was destroyed. It’s a good thing nobody was killed. Hey cook, GMA had their ”weekend window” this morning and they showed Myrtle Beach and its amusement park, and also Huntington Beach and all the wildlife and Spanish architecture nearby. North Carolina is beautiful.

• vickifromtexas

# 273 cook @ 06/01/2008 at 5:43 pm vicki,

=====================================================
    we grow corn, tomatoes, okra, peaches, watermelon, beans you know all of the good stuff. east texas watermelons and tomatoes are the best i have ever eaten. i would think we would have a lot of the same as you except in west texas it is really dry there. cotton is our biggest crop. and of course oil.

• myra

OH yeah i wish john and aniston the best,but they will never be able to be like the Jolie pitts.They might as well give it up they are delusional.

• NYP

Is she still blabbing about miss pe ed on,she needs a break,lol

• guli

gulі @ 06/01/2008 at 5:51 pm

This post is NOT mine and Jared has been alerted….I don’t know what the video is but don’t open it please!!!!

• cook

Fefe,

You know Myrtle is SC, right?…but, not to be out done NC has beaches and mountains…they are beautiful too…so, yes, you’re correct my friend…they just had biker week at Myrtle for their annual gathering…My barber went and I still need a haircut…hahaha

vicki,

I should’ve guess those…even in Jersey and New York they grow those…Jersey is the Garden State…and of course it’s long rumored there’s oil in dem der Carolina hills…hahaha

• takeabreak

Here is a positive about Jennifer Aniston. I think she recognized she was not in a stable relationship with Brad Pitt and this is why she chose not to have children with him. (She has said as much in interviews.) This is a very mature decision on her part; it would have been so easy to give into temptation and get pregnant to avoid divorce. Using a child to prolong a bad marriage is a despicable thing and kudos to her for not doing it.

Here is a negative about Jennifer Aniston. She needs to get over this hiding the face thing. She needs to deal with the press (even those hideous paparazzi) in a better way. John Mayer seems to know how to handle them (by making them the butt of all jokes…lol!), so maybe she’ll take a few notes from him.

Positive about Angelina Jolie. I do think she has the desire to help others and it is genuine. But, here’s the negative….she has the hubris to think she can instruct others on the issues. Too much ‘do as I say and not as I do’ from Pitt and Jolie. We should all log in to their NOLA site and buy a toaster for one of their pink houses…but can you imagine how many toasters the equivalent rent on a 35 bedroom mansion would buy for Katrina victims? They don’t consider the relativity of the sacrifice they request from others. (In other words, $500 to me is a lot different than $500 to them….) Furthermore (and I apologize, I am not John Mayer, just an ordinary CPA and nonprofit organization auditor), their propensity to create and abandon charitable organizations is worrisome to me.

So there…just keeping it real. Sue me if bothers you. :-)

• vickifromtexas

# 272 anoble @ 06/01/2008 at 5:42 pm off to nap before work tonight – hope everyone has a great evening.
    =============================================
    my post got lost so i’ll try again. i hope you rest. i am headed to the grocery store. i will talk to you later. hugs.

• US voter

Thats cute. Brad and his boy.

• loveBpAj

Every time I see Brad is out and about with his children, my heart is melting. They are too cute for words.

• [☆I n F a m o u s☆]

I love this family sooooooo much!!!

• marianna

takeabreak @ 06/01/2008 at 5:48 pm

Aniston is not as shallow as Paris Hilton but she comes in a close second. – positive
    Aniston does not look as much like a man after her latest couple of operations. – positive

• k

In famous,fame whore whaterver werdo go back to your tommy girl PR site.

• NYP

This troll is officially talking to herself, pricless,lol

• yeahhhhhhhhhh

Brad Pitt for President

• bdj

takeabreak @ 06/01/2008 at 6:05 pm
    Why don’t you go to Sci Fi man’s thread (Tom Cruise) and tell him not to move in his 35 million Bel Hills home, or Oprah not to move into her 50 million Cali home or Piddy not to cruise on his prviate big boat. The Jolie-Pitts have done more than others in helping in various charitable projects. As an accountant, that has plenty of time to post on a blog, you should know this.

• guli

Thanks Jared for deleting IT!!! I would have prefered to see who name high -jacker was though!!!

• jane smith

US voter @ 06/01/2008 at 6:06 pm
    ______________________________________________________
    and the news is that he has two more sons to be born. shhh everyone thinks it’s girls but it’s not.

• #1 Angie Jolie fan

Brad is sooooo delicious. Not just his looks are delicious, but his character is delicious too. He is one big delicious package.
    Jennifer A messed up.

• lol

Take a break ,

Why do you have sooo much to say against angelina and not one mention of Pitty the pr lover? This place is more of a Pitt fansite.

Oh is it because Angelina is the powerful one?

• anustin

you should takeabreak for once!i hope nobody’s with u right now.

• US voter

jane smith @ 06/01/2008 at 6:21 pm

US voter @ 06/01/2008 at 6:06 pm
    ______________________________________________________
    *************************************************
    Really? You’ve got the inside scoop?

• http://Justjared Felinelilly

Cook, no I didn’t know it was in SC, I’ve never been there. I wasn’t paying that much attention to what she was saying but I turned around to look at what they were showing. They must’ve been showing vacation spots in both Carolinas then, but Marisol Castro was in NC reporting from an amusement park, that’s why I thought Myrtle Beach was in North Carolina. Detailed geography has never been my strong suit, lol.

• being realistic

Hey “take a break”, the JP’s have the right to find a place where they are safe from the papparazzis. So even if it’s true that they are buying that 35 room house, it’s none of your business. Their family’s safety and protection should come first.