Brad & Maddox: Go, Go, Grand Prix!

Brad & Maddox: Go, Go, Grand Prix!

PITT GRAND PRIX

Brad Pitt and son Maddox, 6, both put on earplugs for hearing protection at the starting grid before the MotoGP Italian motorcycling Grand Prix on the Mugello circuit in Italy on Sunday.

It was the third consecutive victory for Valetino Rossi, who also won in France and China. It was Rossi‘s seventh straight win in a row.

Other pictures include Angelina Jolie looking like perfection in the July 2008 issue of Vanity Fair.

15+ pictures inside of Braddox at the Grand Prix…

brad pitt maddox grand prix 01

• What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1022 » Show All
passing Through @ 06/01/2008 at 2:58 pm

# 121 annauk @ 06/01/2008 at 2:19 pm

Waaa waaa weeeee waaaaa…..

Just STFU with your complaining. Nowhere in the few bits that have been released has Angie said anything about her sex life. If you think saying her husband finds her sexy when she’s knocked up is talking about her sex life, then you’re a total moron. She’s saying that her husband LOVES HER and loves seeing her round with his babies. Only a complete moron would get anything else out of her statement. Since you did, that obviously means you’re a moron!

And BTW – you can quit feeling sorry for the Jolie-Pitt kids. They’re happy, loved and living a life that your little tiny mind can’t begin to understand or appreciate. Just because you live in an insular little world where everything has to fit into a niche or it’s not acceptable doesn’t mean the rest of the world agrees with your myopic view of life.

Madd is JUST COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

He is like his MOMMY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

You can see Stupitt trying everything to make Madd smile for the cameras.
You can SEE that the kid is not happy @ all.

GO, MADD! Be cool, honest, smart, brave, beautiful, and have a heart of gold like your mommy!
The same goes to all her kids. She lives for them.

I hear jen hens are screaming at the ocean. lmao.

i wonder how many times a day Brad realizes how lucky he is or it’s too much and he’s inmuned to it? it’s still shocking to see how different his life today is versus just a few short years ago.

i respect him for doing and accomplishing exactly what his hearts set out to do. he said that he wanted his life to be all it can be and here he is what exactly that. truly inspiring.

Alexamber A @ 06/01/2008 at 3:03 pm

Thomas

I am sorry that you have been sexually abused by both your parents. I am sincerely sorry that your Mum wasn’t supportive but was the participant as well. I hope to God that by some miracle that you will be healed of your childhood scars. It must be hard for you as I can feel that you are mentally still not that far gone. I will invoke healing for you. MAY THE UNIVERSE HEALING ENERGY HEAL YOUR MIND BODY SPIRIT AND SOUL.

catherine @ 06/01/2008 at 3:04 pm

HOT Brad and cool maddox. They enjoy GRAND PRIX. How cute.

alia @ 06/01/2008 at 2:40 pm Yes @ 06/01/2008 at 2:27 pm
I’ll try
i dunno, it’s a tough one

Let’s see; so far i have:
“Pel” “Melax” “Yex” “Pes”/ “Pas” & my fav. “Paxie” …. lol

I dunno, it’s up to you!

All i know is; we sure do have some cute boyfriends! hehehe

__________________________________________

Yo alox :lol: :D

I like Melax and Paxie but i think we should go for ”Paxie”. it’s really cute, me and Pax loves it ;) ha ha ha :lol:

All i know is you and me are the luckiest ladies on planet earth. :D :D

We are the Hottest Couple(s) on Earth :lol: :lol:

Yay “alox” and “Paxie” :D :D :D :D

Milena_From_Italy @ 06/01/2008 at 3:04 pm

I can’t believe they were here in Italy!!! Last year I went to see Valentino Rossi (I love him) but Brad wasn’t there!!! =(=(
The most important thing is that Vale is the n° 1 =)=)=)
Gooooooo!!!!!

is anybody else having trouble with comments?

Angelina’s pictures look beautiful

passing Through @ 06/01/2008 at 3:06 pm

# 131 fraudniston aka Anastasopoulos @ 06/01/2008 at 2:28 pm

passing Through @ 06/01/2008 at 2:10 pm

fake PT or Jennifer Linn Anastassakis is that you

++++++++++++++++++

WTF are you talking about? That was me being sarcastic. As you well know Shiloh is supposed to go EVERYWHERE any or all of the other children go. Why doggonit…Just this week L&S wasted 4 pages wondering why poor little Shiloh is always left with the nanny all the time. They don’t understand why a toddler shouldn’t go to Central Park, movie theaters, sea world, etc…and next week they’ll be adding MotoGP races in Italy…

nyaahahahahaa…oh my GAZ!!!!cliniqua!brilliant babe!

Intelligence @ 06/01/2008 at 3:07 pm

Oy I can’t believe how the trolls are falling into the trap set up for them. People do not respond to them Just ignor them and let them continue to post so they can be tracked. They think this blog is Perez or that other FBI tracked blog.

passing Through @ 06/01/2008 at 3:10 pm

# 144 Thomas @ 06/01/2008 at 2:46 pm

You are one sick motherfcuker. I hope to God Jared is turning your IP address into the FBI. You pedo ass belongs in jail getting gangbanged by inmates named Big Bruno, Bubba and Mac Truck.

I will be in Europe this summer but not Italy. Grand prix huh? fun.

I heard that Angelina will not be attending any of the Hollywood premieres of Wanted. It’s not a big deal because she really has a small part in it and can’t travel.

Angelina would look a lot more youthful if she would keep some extra weight on her frame. Even now when she is about to give birth to twins she looks borderline anorexic to me. She appears at least fifteen pounds underweight for where she is with her pregnancy, and a premature birth wouldn’t be a surprise. I am an RN and she would surely be advised to take it easy and gain some weight.

just pissing through @ 06/01/2008 at 3:12 pm

Just saw Jen’s new thread and I can see that she dyed her hair really blonde, lighter than before. I wonder if John knows that the girl he is dating really has dark hair, brown eyes, big nose, long chin, thin lips, totally a fraud. Good luck Peeboy.

showers of Blessings @ 06/01/2008 at 3:12 pm

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

passing Through @ 06/01/2008 at 3:12 pm

# 151 Gigi @ 06/01/2008 at 2:58 pm

PR no? Thos poor kids, France now Italy. For humantarians they sure fly their private jets every where. FYI Brad Maddox would be much happier playing with his fellow children somewhere in Missouri. All that is lost if you cannot give a child stability.

++++++++++++++++

Brad wasn’t happy in Missouri, what makes you think his children would be? Shite…I live in Missouri and ain’t all that thrilled with it and I’m considerably older than 7! So STFU. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

I think all the pervy posts, especially Thomas are John Mayer.

Seriously. We know he’s a perve, and he admits he’s into some serious fetish sh*t and that things that turn him on, people won’t understand yada yada, eyc.

I think he’s just been lurking on this blog and posting as Thomas — he’s got a LOT of time on his hands, is into his blogging and trolling big time.

It’s him I tellz ya!’

(Hey anustin babe – how’s it shakin?! )

passing Through @ 06/01/2008 at 3:14 pm

# 162 KAKE @ 06/01/2008 at 3:06 pm

You’re mistaking Brad Pitt for Woody Allen.

BTW, Thomas, changing your name doesn’t make you any less psycho.

sam -

This loving family must have made Jen look bad !!! Edging 40, still no real man after Brad, and her bio clock is clicking.

By the way, have you gotten a raise from Huvane by now? You’ve been posting on behalf of Aniston for over a year now.

To Thomas You pissed me off like nothing other, And that’s not a good thing. That’s all I’m gonna say.

Anyway to JJ and to all fans, the trolls are just gonna get worse as the first couple of weeks of June is gonna be Jolie+Pitt news all the time. That’s good for us, but the media is gonna saturate the airwaves with the news. Ignore the entertainment shows and tabloids since they lie anyway and other blogs and keep it locked here. make it a tabloid and entertainment news free month of June.

just pissing through @ 06/01/2008 at 3:12 pm

ROTFLMAO John Mayer is that you?

just pissing through @ 06/01/2008 at 3:12 pm

ROTFLMAO John Mayer is that you?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1022 » Show All