Jennifer Aniston to John Mayer: Meet Courteney Cox!

Jennifer Aniston to John Mayer: Meet Courteney Cox!

Jennifer Aniston takes musician boyfriend John Mayer to visit BFF and former Friends costar Courteney Cox at her gated beach home in Malibu, California on Sunday.

Aniston, 39, and Mayer, 30, drove together in his Porsche Cayenne Turbo and spent the afternoon with Cox, 43, and her husband David Arquette, 36. Aniston and Cox definitely like their men younger — fresh meat!

John was also seen walking the stairs up to the main house holding Jen‘s waist.

20+ pictures inside of Janiston‘s Sunday with Cox

jennifer aniston john mayer courteney cox 16
jennifer aniston john mayer courteney cox 17
jennifer aniston john mayer courteney cox 18
jennifer aniston john mayer courteney cox 19
jennifer aniston john mayer courteney cox 20

Charley Gallay/Getty

amazing JJ .. fresh meat? wtf, I hope your not turning into one of those sleaze gossip websites.

And here we go again – PR game!!! I love it!!! My God, she sure is ugly, she was cute before 10 yeras, but now …. She is ugly!! I just hope that she will happy!!

And no, I’m not J-P fan so don’t even try with evil posts! I don’t care! Her face looks weird and we all see that!!

astrology @ 06/02/2008 at 3:18 am

Jennifer Aniston
Birth Details:
February 11, 1969
Sherman Oaks, California

Since her Sun is square Mars, Aniston will feel the passion of Mars crossing swords with the engaging Sun. The result is impulsiveness verging on a hot temper. With her Sun square Neptune as well, Aniston’s self-image takes a hit. The actress may find it easier to escape into her dreams than to deal with reality.

Jennifer Aniston’s Tarot Reading

With her Venus in Aries, Aniston is aggressive with a capital A when it comes to love.

Expect the actress to be passionate in relationships and to form impulsive ties more often than not.

Attracted by physical appearances (hence the hunky Mr. Pitt), Aniston will fall head over heels for someone and then proceed to make the relationship ‘all about me.’

Yep, there’s never a dull moment in Jennifer’s love shack!

Since her Venus is opposite Jupiter in Libra, vanity and self-indulgence are further emphasized.

Ms. Aniston may be more superficial than friendly with her lovers, and she’ll also spend money like mad.

With Venus also opposite Uranus, Aniston could be an inconsistent lover, possibly moving in and out of relationships for a while.

She’ll struggle with the question of companionship vs. freedom (and then soothe her troubled mind with a good dose of shopping).

Mars finds itself in Scorpio in Aniston’s chart, a mark of dignity and power.

This cutie-pie is one tough lady and won’t entertain the question of defeat.

The Scorpion’s visit to the planet of passion also speaks to one powerful sex drive!

With Mars close to Neptune here, deceit and illusion could also play into things.

Jen’s a beautiful woman and a down to earth chick..she’s happy, and she’s busy…she has a full life. She’s moved on folks, get over it.

They make a cute couple better then her and Brad. I hope she gets the younger cuter guy she deserves it. Maybe Brad leaving will be a good thing he was getting old and ugly already. Hopefully John turns out to be the sweet guy she deserves.

Odd couple! Why are they even together? It doesn’t make sense. He’s an egotistical bii**tch and she’s a hag. Over it.

I think that Sheryl Crow said that Jen left Brad!!

I think that Sheryl Crow said that Jen left Brad!!!

awwww that’s cuuute!!!! I think it’s great that their happy!!!
she’s beautiful!

why oh why @ 06/02/2008 at 3:35 am

Why bring Brad’s name into this thread? Brad has nothing to do with this thread. Are some of you unable to move on as Jen has done? It is 2008. Live in the present. Let go of the past.

Jennifer you are so beautiful and so normal, its a very rare combination now!

God bless Jennifer-John & Cox clan!

Why is she hiding her big chin? Did he pee on her yet?

Of course that Jen left Brad, but some people are still speaking like Brad left her and they are still making her look like a victim … And that is wrong!!
I don’t like John Mayer, I think that she deserves a better man!

Jen&Courtney both look great for their age. Face it that you can never compete with that instead of insulting them!

I used to like Brad Pitt.
I used to like Angelina Jolie.
I couldn’t care less about Jen Aniston.
I never watched Friends.
Now I’m SO sick of Brangelina and Brangeloonies that I’ve got a strong urge to defend Jen.
She’s not Maniston, dammit, and she looks good here!

she looks good for her age. i was a huge fan of her during the friends era. anyways…i think this is a veryy odd combination. but its an upgrade for vince….hope she’ll be happy but i dont think this will last.

Jen is a beauty and is to be admired for all she has been through. She is not perfect. Leave her alone and let her be. If she is making a mistake then it will pan out in time.
Jen just stay positive and shoot for the stars. You deserve a true partner and you will find one in due course.
Don’t listen to the haters/bashers who have all negative vibes to throw at you.
Let the woman date.

Excuse me? Mr. Brad Pitt old & ugly? wth r u talking about?
44 is old? 90 is old.

lets leave Brad out of this. Hopefully this one will last.
I kinda think it’s PR cause the twins are coming but…jmo

her new nose looks so short & round.

mona @ 06/02/2008 at 4:14 am Excuse me? Mr. Brad Pitt old & ugly? wth r u talking about?
44 is old? 90 is old.

lets leave Brad out of this. Hopefully this one will last.
I kinda think it’s PR cause the twins are coming but…jmo

her new nose looks so short & round.

————————

I so agree with you!!! It is PR game and it will be until twins are born and probably 2 or 3 months afterwards … and that spilt on the cover of People …

astrology @ 06/02/2008 at 4:21 am

Real @ 06/02/2008 at 4:14 am I don’t understand why she is with a man who said that Angelina is his dream woman!! She is beautiful and strong woman, John is not the real man for her!

============
astrology says
John is one of her 50 men in her lifetime.
men will come in and go out and in and out and in and out…………….
she will repeat endless until she will die.
and she will not unhappy with that.

i dont like Jhon Mayer so much

It looks like they are enjoying each others company, so whats the big deal? Shes pretty, hes good looking, they both have a lot of money and can do whatever they please..good for them..

Just passing ... @ 06/02/2008 at 4:31 am

# 3,

Thankfully, there is one more astrologer on this site and that’s me. All I can say is that I find your use of astrology a horrible example of abuse of a very noble science, which was not elaborated over the centuries to serve cheap fanatics trying to defend the morally indefensible (the adulterers Jolie and Pitt, who exercised little if no damage control after getting together so soon after his split).

Astrology’s purpose is not to sully people by talking about their supposed weaknesses. A birth chart is a picture of the heavens at the moment of your birth and applies to absolutely everything born at that moment – including a question or a blade of grass. There is no such things as a good or bad chart – every one has its strengths and flaws.

But since you like to look at one side of the question, let me give you the other side and come what it may:

At the time of Ms Jolie’s birth, the planet Venus was in the 12th house of her birth chart. The 12th house deals with scandals, sorrow and disgrace. A Venus in the 12the house can indicate an altruist but it can also show a person who likes to be involved in clandestine affairs. Does that speak of someone to you? She may be the first or the second or maybe both. Most likely, both. Besides, the ruler of her 7th house (marriage) is Saturn, which keeps Venus company in the same house. A marriage after a behind-the-scenes affair or a huge scandal? You choose.

At the time of Mr Pitt’s birth, his Sun was in the 1st house and received no aspects whatsoever from any other planet in his chart. This is something he shares with the Sun King of France. Perhaps he considers himself the Sun King of America or of the female sex. In any case, many astrologers are concerned that an unaspected Sun sometimes means a basic character that finds it hard to integrate itself into the rest of the personality. Is that why he always takes on characteristics and styles from all the women he is with? I leave the answer to you.

His 2nd house has a stellium (a group) of planets like his Moon (feelings), Mercury (what he thinks and talks about) and Venus (love). The 2nd house is about possessions and how we deal with them. Saturn (common sense, self-discipline) is there, too, but makes no contact to any of his planets in the chart, except Neptune (self-delusion). I hope that gives his rose-coloured glasses one glass only, so that he sees at least half of the reality around.

Isn’t it strange that his Venus is in the house of possessions and trined by Pluto (power)? Does that sound like someone who discards someone or something he doesn’t need anymore like possession in the public eye?

He has his Pluto and Uranus (sudden surprises) in the 9th house, which rules (among other things) legal matters. He may be involved in some pretty awkward legal situations in the unforeseeable future.

His Ceres (the asteroid responsible for nurturing the others) is in the 12th house. No need to say that anything that falls in that house has a grave problem expressing itself. He may not be a great nurturer on spiritual level but he may like to be nurtured.

Jennifer Aniston’s Sun is in the 4th house of home and family, so home and family were important to her when he said that he wanted out. As for him, a first-house Sun seems to be concerned only with its own shine.

Want more? Just tell me and I’ll shower you with more reflections on astrology. As you see, it goes both ways. But the truth is that we are more than our charts and everyone can get better over time. What I’m doing is observing the world around to see who chooses to live his birth chart as if it will never change and who will confirm it to the last detail.

Duh!

She is a pretty & successful woman….leave her alone..atleast she is not a media ***** like the brangelinas. Do people seriously think she cares a damn about what hey have to say about her personal life…carry on Jen you rock.

why is john so thin???
drugs cause the courtneys and the hubby knows alot of druggy friends like heath ledger

jen is druggy too

She is gorgeous and talented!
All you people are just jealous..
They look happy. Good for them!

Don Corleone @ 06/02/2008 at 4:53 am

I wonder how old are the people posting against Jennifer all the time. It’s the only thing that stops me from replying to their stupid posts. I’m almost in my 30′s, I wouldn’t want to abuse little stupid kids. Besides, maybe one day they’ll grow up.

Anyway, Jennifer looks amazing. She’s too good for that guy though.

They’re so so cute together. Thanks Jared for the pics.

Her new nose look better than her old nose but with all those botox and plastic surgeries,she still her age 40. John Mayer look like her son.

lovely lovely @ 06/02/2008 at 5:23 am

jen does read this website in particular. it was yersterday some were saying why she meet him at the hotel instead of her home, now they are together at court’s house what a shock here they are in public likefor real hahahahaha………… really??????????

Good luck to them both. All i can say is i can’t stand John Meyer. The guy is a d**k head.

Her face looks BOTOX.
Mother and Son.

they make a beautiful couple together , i love them tegether.

#30 – I completely agree with you.
I think she’ s too good for him too. John’s a lucky dude..
Maybe it’s because his body is a wonderland….

wooooooooooooooooooow jen look like teenager, she has baby face.

wow i love them together she is a sweetheart…and he is better looking than mr. oldboy pittiy pitt

Pookie2002 @ 06/02/2008 at 6:31 am

Lost my last post – so here goes..short and sweet somwhat…BE HAPPY YOU HATERS – You know you all would love a younger man – just like her BFF Courtney – I mean – 43 / 36 is good – and they have madfe it work – sure – I am possitive there were bumps in the road – but TRUE LOVE always prevails. I am truly happy for Jen is this is the one – But Yet…early stages and I will not hold my breadth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – Its stil mucj to early – Let them enjoy thier romance period in bliss – as GOD knows she totally deserves it with the last 2 – 3 yrs her life is and has truly ben in turmois – and she is one of the bigggest philanthropists that I know of….she gives away a BUT of $$$ all the time – sure -hear of the GOOD ones and perhaps even the largest conribution ones! – But dont forget – the SMALL ONES TOO! – I thing its terrific that finally SHE IS HAPPY – I truly think THIS IS NOT PUBLICITY – as GOD KNOWS – neither one of them NEED it – they dont even need MGR’s at thispoint in their movies careers as their names alone carries them in this incidious movie BIZ!!! – Jenn definitly, JM, I am not so sure – he still has to work at it a little bit harder than her….I think its cute…..PPL…In Pic ONc – what is it that Jm passing to CC. It looks like a key from one of those Hide a Key stones places in the property…hmmmm – NOT SO SAFE exspecially in the RITZY area in affluent area of MALIBU – Just my oppinion. And one more question, WHO THE HELL IS THE CHICK IN PICS 17.,18 and 19!!! – I cannot figure out who the hell it is – and I look truly very closely – NO RESBLENCE TO JEN in ANY WAY! = Just some thoughts – could someone let me know who this mysteriois woman is please – Muchas Gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have Gread Day all – P.S. On another note – I NEED MORE TOMKAT pics from their House WArming Party SAt Night – posted – I mean ….10??? is this all they could get from her hovering Helicopter! – I mean – the world i therioyster up there – SKY IS THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LEMME KNOW – Thanks (Certainly -NOT FIRST!!!!

Reality Check @ 06/02/2008 at 6:32 am

Brad left Jennifer. Jennifer had no choice in the matter because Brad did not want to be married to her. Go read Aniston interview in VF. She wanted to the marriage to continue . You Jen hens can pretend to remake history but the facts will not changes. Read Aniston;s own words.

Damn the girl does the same thing with every so call real relationship. She is so boring. I guess a trip to Mexico is next. Thank goodness Brad left this boring woman.

#29
Jennifer Aniston – talented????? How, can she sing?

see how easy @ 06/02/2008 at 6:49 am

I want privacy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OK go to the Beverly Hills hotel where all the paps hag out

I want privacy……………OK have the party at my Malibu home where the paps have free access to the beach.

Aniston is so good at the PR sh*t.

All I can say is – Jennifer is still really mad for Brad. Hell, she even got herself a male version of Angelina (wild, wild, wild!) If Angie kissed her brother, John kissed what’s-his-name. He’s a pee-boy, and Angie was a bit outspoken too when she was younger about her sexuality. Pretty much even-steven.

It was probably true that she left Brad, only after Brad told her that he fell in love with Angie. I mean, if your husband tell you that he’s in love with another woman, wouldn’t you leave too even if you don’t want to? Or maybe it’s better if you kick him out instead of leaving. Better for the pride

something not quite right @ 06/02/2008 at 6:58 am

the whole thing smells fishy……..dunno…….it all seems for publicity

Mediterranean @ 06/02/2008 at 7:04 am

How happy John looked in these photos :(

When he even smiled, as if he was in pain.

Cox was another person who was overjoyed around…..

I don’t even like to say anyting about her husband.

izzie, the soccer mom @ 06/02/2008 at 7:24 am

__________________________
Definition of normal, being????

None of these people on this site are normal…they make money from their private lives, and shilling products and some from their talent, but that’s where it stops for Aniston – no talent.

Do you realize that no one would care at all about her, except for the fact that she is the ex-wife of Brad Pitt. Need I say more?

Everyone she dates adds to the list of the coat tails of the JoliePitt phenom, plain and simple.

Let’s see how long little John likes Aniston’s laid back life in LA – tanning, drinking, tanning, walking dogs, tanning, and now back with her lovers, the Coxettes…..B O R I N G

Why do you think Brad got the hell out?

Run, John, Run!

her face looks weird on the primary photo. must be the nose and the chin.

izzie, the soccer mom @ 06/02/2008 at 7:31 am

___________________________________

Save to say it ain’t Aniston’s Mom who came out to meet her beau, right? That would be what the “normal” thing to do, right cookie?

Oh, I forgot that John met Jen’s family – he had it on the leash with them.

This is going to be fun to watch – during Cannes, she couldn’t keep her tits off him in the pool and now she’s full of discretion….

Maybe. that. is. why. I. think. she. is. a. FRAUD – new face and all.

This relationship looks set up to me! PR for his tour this summer with OLD songs and PR for her with her movies coming out!

I think they both are just using each other. John M. is not a catch! He treats women horribly. I used to like him…not anymore. His blogs sound like a little boy whining.

I think Jennifer is just jealous of Brad’s/Angelina’s fame and relationship especially with the twins coming. She wanted her name in the news instead of them. However, they will always be the fabulous couple…it doesn’t matter who Jennifer dates. She has lost her appeal with America. John better watch his appeal too…don’t think for one minute he doesn’t love the attention or he wouldn’t have dated Jessica Simpson for so long.

He will move on to another girl or guy (I think he likes both) soon!

awesome, how sweet of them to invite the paps to their little party.

izzie, the soccer mom @ 06/02/2008 at 7:41 am

Love it that SATC opened with such a bang….. another little ouch for the Maniston who can’t carry a movie, as has been shown over and over again.

Fraudiston took a trip to the Cox house to alter her realities for the weekend……and BE SEEN trying not to be seen.

This is going to be fun to watch play out…..I love laughing at her fake face and this “showmance”.

For those of you who don’t think this is for PR, would either of them be on JJ’s if they were not together? Well, Aniston for the biweekly coochie beach show, but not Mr. Mayer. He’s no fool. He’s got a tour to support, after all.

did someone say jen is down to earth? BAH-HAHAHAHA
she’s as down to earth as paris hilton is chaste.

remember da truth @ 06/02/2008 at 7:51 am

Jen sure looks smug in that car photo. She’s like the spider waiting for the fly she’s baited to come — the paps being the flies! She’s getting what she wants from this relationship — sex, and publicity. Probably also drugs, as someone pointed out. So, good for her.

John is getting his picture constantly taken, and sex. Sounds perfect to me. It will last all summer. Once bikini season is over, he’ll move on, but they’ll keep people guessing while the Brad and Angie movies roll out in the fall, then announce the breakup on Oprah. That will give her enough time to line up someone else for awards season next winter/spring, when she will again be competing with Brad and Angie.

How dare Cox!!
She’s holding a Fiji bottle water and not MANiston Get Smart water

forever young @ 06/02/2008 at 7:53 am

What an idiot! All of a sudden she doesn’t have her picture taken and using her scarf to cover

forever young @ 06/02/2008 at 7:54 am

ROFL, Pee boy can’t stop looking at the paparazzi. He loves the attention he is finally receiving.

YAWN…

…Perfect!….GOLDEN SHOWER FREAK/HAIRY PUBIC TRAIL/ PEE BOY DOUCHEBAG meets ANOREXIC BOTOX ADDICT COUGAR HASBEEN by way of BLEACH-BLONDE RINOSAURUS-NOSED AIRPLANE LANDING CHINNED HOBAG…

…NEWS AT ELEVEN!

It cant be denied Aniston old age is showing in the main pic, she could pass for John’s Mom!

I’m really starting to like these two together. Jennifer is one of the most beautiful actress out there.

I still don’t get what she sees in him, though.

forever young @ 06/02/2008 at 8:09 am

Wonder if Manstion” He’s just not that into you” movie, will make as much money as SJP SATC.

…I’m sure courtney’s relieved that she no longer has to PRETEND not to mind Jen ‘tagging along’ with her and her husband on vactions now….

…now if Jen can just hold on to PEE BOY…

…see…she knows how to LURE THE MEN with her tired old couchie (Vince Vaughn, camera operator, key grip, the UK male model, now Johnny PEE GOOD Mayer..)….but she doesnt know how to KEEEEP THE MEN!…poor vapid girl.

Just passing:

You’r comment about Venus in 12th house is so see-through that it makes me gringe. It shows that you are again Angelina and a real, good, astrologer never let’s they’r own opinions come through when it comes to other people. EVER. That’s the first lesson to you.

And did you just happen to forget that Venus in 12th is also someone who thinks about other’s first and then about themselves? They like to serve, are usually extremely beautiful, talented and charming.

The 12th house is a karmic house. When Venus falls in it, it makes the person powerful and a leader-type, different and magnetic.

….Poor Jen….we all know who her new boyfriend Johnny Pee Good Mayer is thinking of when he’s about to ejaculate….

…too bad he made that statement in 2005/2006…before he knew he would have a chance to bang Jennochio….

hmmm….I wonder if she knows he fantasizes about the one woman who was able to satisfy her EX, and who she will never be able to live up to??……I’m sure one of her FRIENDS will tell her, if they’re any friends at all…

Wow. Why do so many people hate Jennifer Aniston? It seems like being married to her ex was actually the worst thing that ever happened to her. She is publicly humiliated by a man who took vows for her. Then, because she actually felt bad about it, the masses all but on their steel toed boots to kick her while she was down.
Let this woman be happy trying to find someone new. Since you believe Brad Pitt has found his perfect mate, it seems like you should just be happy too. Why all the anger at Jennifer Aniston? It seems like really misplaced aggression.
Although I think John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston have sense of humor in common I think he isn’t the type to settle down. Of course, Ashton seemed the same way and now he’s married to his older woman.
I for one couldn’t stomach the public comment about getting head from Angelina Jolie, but he talks a lot of sh-t, so probably best not to take him too seriously.

Bet 100 dollars that John is the one telling the paparazzi where they go and which time they gonna be there.

#26 – Just passing: Thank you for your post.

Glenda @ 06/02/2008 at 4:08 am She does realise that the only reason the paps are following her, or have any interest in her whatsoever, is because she is the ex-wife of Brad Pitt? If she didn’t have that title, no-one would be the slightest bit interested in her ….. I’m so tired of her and her “boyfriends” which she just uses for her own publicity.
______________________________________________________
# 20 mona @ 06/02/2008 at 4:14 am

Excuse me? Mr. Brad Pitt old & ugly? wth r u talking about?
44 is old? 90 is old.

lets leave Brad out of this. Hopefully this one will last.
I kinda think it’s PR cause the twins are coming but…jmo

her new nose looks so short & round.
______________________________________________________
…I totally agree with Glenda and mona….

The only reason I’m remotely interested in Jen is cause she was with Gorgeous BRAD! ….and only superficial twats would think that Brad is not hot anymore! He’s hotter than ever….I’m loving the whole gotee, badass, paternal, I’m gonna grab my womans a*s*s in public, smooch in the car and make babies, adopt babies,and dont give a D*A*M*N what the media or public thinks William Bradley Pitt circa 2005!!! HOT!!!

you know what, i really really hate to say this but for john mayer to be this into jennifer, it must be true that she has major self-esteem issues over Angelina and the split with Brad. It sounds cruel, but hear me out… John is this down-to-earth, sensitive artist type…right? Well, Jennifer is an admitted “rich princess” who is probably even more self-entitled after earning such huge success with “Friends” and roping one of the most beautiful men in the world, so how’s this working out? It isn’t unless she’s some weak, broken bird looking to be loved or something… It just doesn’t make sense, otherwise.

jesus Cookie get a ******* grip.. Talk about a Loonie.

Of course yes Ava, or you should say Chinnifer Maniston instead of John. She was born to be a famewhore, even her mom said so. She will do anything to get some attention.

lmao in the picture of Them hugging, the phrase, He’s just not that into You comes to mind.

and I bet it’s all uncomfortable for John because he tries…he tries REALLY hard to come off as this highly intellectual artistic space cadet and David Arquette is honestly, inherently one of those people… I can see there being many many moments of awkward silence between those two.

Julia: Look again, it is not Jennifer but a different woman. I am sure he is not into her.

She is a pathetic charity case with f–k benefits.
When you give to charity sometimes you get back.

John doesn’t seem to happy neither does Jen. Both miserable and it’s just for attention. They are both junkies and it’s taken it’s toll on both of them. It’s time for Jen to flash her skinny azz on the beach again “please Brad notice me please I beg you”.

Of course they read this @ 06/02/2008 at 9:08 am

Every other post is John. You don’t think he is writing music do you.
It stop being about music long time ago. When he put out that continuum cr@p he didn’t put much work into that he layed around with Jessica Simpson and surf the internet to see what people thought about what he did or the way he looked. Listen to it…. yuck.
All he has to do it pay people to get him where he wants to go.
I’m sure the Courtey Cox can pull some strings for him.
They can pay some more people to get him some music awards.
It’s not about real work. He and the old bag can surf the internet all day like real classy rich people they are.

…for those wondering why so many people say they USED to like Jen in FRIENDS days, but have since revised their opinion….the reasons are perhaps based on the following:

She trashed Brad in Vanity Fair interview. (DISLOYAL ****)
She allowed her FRIENDS to be quoted trashing Brad and judging him about the separation in VF mag, which was not their business!(PASSIVE AGRESSIVE SNEAK!)
She made fun of Brads hair being blonde (though she dye’s hers!)…SUPERFICIAL HYPOCRIT!
She belittled his architechtual interests. (UNSUPPORTIVE FOOL!)
She made fun of his interior design style. (UN-CREATIVE HAG!)
She threw a pityparty after separation. (PATHETIC MEDIA WH*RE)
She made it appear as though she didnt understand the movie business! (in response to the W magazing photo spread of Brad she said: ‘…he’s missing a sensitivity chip’)….but she’s the one who told press she didnt know if Brad was ‘the love of her life’ and forgot to mention him when winning a golden globe in 2003! Now THATS insensitive!
She ignored how badly Brad wanted to start a family for 5 years while persuing her ‘career’ and portrayed as if Brad never emphasized wanting kids, though in Diane Sawyer O12 interview he almost cried!(INSENSITIVE HUSSY!)
She put her ‘sister circle’ before her husbands needs! (SELF-
ABSORBED YENTA!)
Though Brad had to put up with her being GROPED by D-list actors in her crummy movies & tv for 6 yrs….and didnt whine about it, she and her friends appeared to question Brads fidelity, though she KNOWS thats the nature of the acting ‘game’. (INSECURE BIMBO)
She said…”I was shocked…the world was shocked’ when the pictures of Brad on the beach with Angie came out, but when she was SKANKING IT UP with her co-star vince vaughn, she never NOTIFIED the media of THAT! (DOUBLE-STANDARD KEEPING HYPOCRIT!)…

After all this and more….(fans who refuse to stop hating on Brad, demonizing Angie, and making racist comments about their beautiful children!)….this and MANY MANY more will continue to begin disliking Chinnifer Maniston. She could have taken the high road and been a grown up like Tom Cruises Ex-wife, or Bruce Willis Ex-wife, or Ryan Phillipe’s Ex-wife, etc….but she chose to air her dirty laundry. I dont respect that.

She’s also a mediocre tv talent and doesnt belong on the silver screen. sorry, but tis true!

I don’t care about the young man she’s with, but think she looks good and seems normal. She seems to have a life and identity all of her own whether she’s with someone or not, unlike that other woman who’s now with Brad Pitt, who can’t seem to make a public appearance nowadays without letting people know that Pitt is her “partner”.

@ queenbee: your statement

——————————-

You call Jennifer Aniston fans superficial? All you talk about is how hot you think he is and how he grabs his women’s ass. That is superficial! Oh, and I think he gives a big damn about what the media thinks of him. As many magazines have stated, Brangelina controls them. They don’t hide from the paps, they go right up to them. Brad Pitt is a man who acts for a living. Nothing more. He holds no superpowers; he is just a guy. You want to idolize that, go to it. You want to come on to an Aniston thread to bash her because you perceive her as some sort of threat. That says a lot to how sinister your thinking is. Aniston has moved on and so should you. And before you say anything about Jen’s fans posting on your beloved site, I don’t. I will not contribute to this hate, you, however, are contributing and keeping it going.

Of course they read this @ 06/02/2008 at 9:37 am

Look how they are posing for the picture, they so set it up.
The last laugh will be on them. Wait and see.

tondogirl @ 06/02/2008 at 9:45 am

CHINNY CHIN CHIN CHINNIFER IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE AN UGLY DUCK …… EVEN HERSELF KNOWS THAT SHE IS UGLY…CAN’T BEAR TO SEE HER UGLY FACE IN THE MIRROR THAT SHE IS ALWAYS COVERING HER UGLY FACE WITH A BLANKY/SCARF…
BORN FUGLY WILL STAY FUGLY ALL HER LIFE EVEN WITH THOUSANDS PLASTIC SURGERIES WILL NOT HELP HER LOOK PRETTY, ON THE CONTRARY, IT WILL ONLY MAKE HER LOOK MORE LIKE MANLY WITH RUBBERY CHIN…HELLO !!!!! PAGING JOAN RIVERS…CHINNIFER IS FOLLOWING YOUR FOOTSTEPS….SURGERIES HERE, SURGERIES THERE…WOULD MAKE CHINNY ONE OF THOSE MARTIANS CREATURES !!!! LOL… SORRY, CHINNIFER, I JUST CAN’T HELP IT, THE TRUTH HURTS, BUT YOU ARE ONE VERY UGLY FUGLY MANLY LOOKING DUCKY DUCK DUCK… LOL

Jennifer looks great, I have to admit when I first read about these two I was like, WHAT that is crazy, but now I think they look nice together, he is sexy and cute. and really nine years is not a lot in age difference, especially when you look like Jennifer. She has flawless good looks and really takes care of herself.

izzie, the soccer mom @ 06/02/2008 at 7:24 am cookie @ 06/02/2008 at 3:37 am Jennifer you are so beautiful and so normal, its a very rare combination now!
__________________________
Definition of normal, being????

Why do you think Brad got the hell out?

Run, John, Run!

__________________________________

I’m with you but you are wrong about John Mayer. He is shallow
everything you name is right down his ally. John’s image was phony. It’s was to sell a product. Nothing real about him. He fits in with Aniston’s laid back do nothing, care about nothing life style.

maybe she can now settle down and have babies ooh we should all be happy for her. still trying to get a cute guy? he looks like your little brother for crying out loud. no one in this era can ever match up to bp like it or not you blew it so go get married cos there aint nothing else for your talentless,sorry wanna be big screen actress,failed self! iam a fan but even iam sick and tired of your turning out into a publicity *****!

SHallow hyenas @ 06/02/2008 at 9:53 am

They look like Hyenas.

No offense to the animal, but Aniston/Mayer are the epitome of people who live off someone else’s work, fame and ride on their coat tail. They are bound to be erased from history and people’s memory, making no significance to the world. 10, 20 years from now, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s names and work will continue to resonate in the history of movies and their humanitarian works.

Aniston, Mayer, what do you plan to have to show for yourselves? That’s right, both of you are just too shallow. The very reason Brad left to join the greater good.

Justsaying @ 06/02/2008 at 9:54 am

Whatever this relationship is or how long it will last, I do not understand the hostility toward it. Some of you guys need to stay off gossip sites and and go breathe some fresh air since this disturbs you so much.

izzie, the soccer mom,
You come across as really bitter and angry. Sorry if someone peed in your cornflakes this morning.

Oh good. She’s binging himehoem to meet the family. Good for her….i’m giving it 1 year.

# 56 izzie, the soccer mom @ 06/02/2008 at 7:41 am She needs to get into the tabs somehow this week. I read where she’s had this underlying competition with Sarah Jessica Parker, both taking their careers from television to the big screen. The only thing is the SJP has much more success and is being sought after for “age appropriate” roles…..

^
That’s good too. It will be fun to watch they are playing a deadly game thats going to backfire. Today they laugh. we will see what happens tomorrow. With the whole unstable Hollywood word I would not be so smug. The odds are on our side.

Looks like a mother tell her son how to drive because he has a dumb face in that shot.

# 4 Lol @ 06/02/2008 at 3:22 am Astrology? WTF, and what’s your point? You sure have loads of free time don’t you?

___________________________

This is the best post – everyone has moved on except some of the fans who have a boring personal life. I am sure that Jen, John, Brad Angelina and most of Hollywood would be saying WTF? at some of the so called fans posts.

I am not here to bash Jennifer Aniston. There are plenty of that here.
Conversely to all these criticisms, I am here to say that Aniston’s has a fantastic dry wit, and clearly a very good comedienne.

Her critics would ignore these talents, and that would be so predictable. I am amaze, however, that her fans would rarely, if at all, see her great sense of humor. Her delivery is perfect for those dry wit moments. And, ‘am further amazeD why the viewing public fails to recognize these talents. Why ? I don’t really know.

On this instant thread – I have few comments, some of which were already raised by other posters. Is there any reason why she would not introduce Mayer to her Mom or her Dad ? Talking about Mr. Mayer – well – I’ve posted my opinions about him and would not want to be redundant about my criticisms. Suffice to say, Jennifer Aniston deserves better. But then again, Aniston is an adult. She makes her own decision, and she alone knows what is best for her.

As to comedic power, one can deny [ even her critics ] Aniston has GOT IT ! As to critics claims of being boring, her love life is NOT. It’ her time to play the field. And, in that sense, NOT BORING.

Finally, it would be fantastic if she gets out of those ho-hum movie roles. Perhaps, something like Lara Croft, or Wanted roles. NOW – THAT WOULD BE A DREAM !

I am not here to bash Jennifer Aniston. There are plenty of that here.

Her critics would ignore these talents, and that would be so predictable. I am amazed, however, that her fans would rarely, if at all, see her great sense of humor. Her delivery is perfect for those dry wit moments. And, ‘am further amazed why the viewing public fails to recognize these talents. Why ? I don’t really know.

As to comedic power, one can’t deny [ even her critics ] Aniston has GOT IT ! As to critics claims of being boring, her love life is NOT. It’ her time to play the field. And, in that sense, NOT BORING.

It would be fantastic if she gets out of those ho-hum movie roles. Perhaps, something like LARA CROFT t, or WANTED roles. NOW – THAT WOULD BE A DREAM ! I sincerely believe that these roles are good for her, and it’s hardly recognized or developed.

Finally, she does not need a PR machine.

Onmyown you have to understand they superficial. These two don’t care about moms or dads. These two care about that paps camera that they call to come film.
These to care nothing about saving the world.
Mayer don’t even care about music-just the money that comes with it.
Jen don’t care about movies-just the money that comes with it.
They want to be on every tabloid magazine they can get.
I’m sure there mom and dad did the best they could but these two
turn out to be fame who res.

What is up with her and that pink scarf? It’s like it’s her security blanket. She’s a grown woman…not a baby!!! How can any man in his right mind be able to put up being with her?

Good for you Jen. I hope you are having the time of your life with a real man and not some self-involved chameleon. Pitt has become a middle aged, bloated, hen-pecked, unoriginal joke that is part of a traveling circus.

“Hell, she even got herself a male version of Angelina (wild, wild, wild!)”
——————————————-
I’m glad I’m not the only one that saw their similarities in a strange way. But what does Jen think when John has said that Angelina would be the ultimate women to bed? He basically sang her praises.

My dear Ted,

Thanks for your reply. I have but 7 minutes to answer your post then back to the Trauma Unit.

I must admit I don’t know much about the inner sanctum of Maniston or Brangelina. But that’s not important. It’ seems to me that the publicity and monetary gains are great part of their business, and for that reason, I can’t fault these 2 teams if they seek publicity. I have no problem with that.

This is not a criticims directed to you – but here is my view about name calling [who res] – regardless of how sound your arguments are, or how persuasive they maybe, if name calling is all you got to support your cause, you are only viewed as a BULLY, and your message, regardless of well-reason they may be is entirely LOST !

CIVILITY IS THE WORD OF THE DAY !

Peace, and thanks for reading my post !

Why do Brad or Angelina need to be brought up in this post. Let little jen have the spotlight for herself.

@ shrink nice way to call a family: circus. what you say about others talks about yourself

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is so true^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m with you but you are wrong about John Mayer. He is shallow
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is true two^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Real douchebags here. Someone hit it right on the head when they said. Johns thing is weak women. So I can see where Jennifer Aniston is weak like Jessica Simpson they have simular low self esteem issues. A real women would not allow this monkey show Mayer got going on because his little ego was hurt when everyone notice that this was a publicity stunt.
You notice Mayer never ended up dating any real women of quality?
1. Gay
2. He has to have a weak women. Her career can’t surpass his.
A weak women will allow anything in the relationship.
A real women would not allow all that fake ego junk. Definite not that bi/gay junk.

lovely lovely @ 06/02/2008 at 11:12 am

isn’t it true that jen begged brad not to leave the marriage and even chase after him to europe to plead with him not to leave????????????????

izzie, the soccer mom @ 06/02/2008 at 7:31 am
Oh, I forgot that John met Jen’s family – he had it on the leash with them.
Maybe. that. is. why. I. think. she. is. a. FRAUD – new face and all.
=====================================
Exactly !!!!

1) We see pictures of John with Jen’s dog Norman. Is this what Jen do, take her boyfriend to meet her dog, and NOT her mother, father, 1/2 brother, stepbrother?

2) Another PR move, I wonder if John got paid from Huvane.

3) Huvane picked John BECAUSE this relationship has many EXCUSES to be called off any time. They can always blame age differences, values and priorities differences, and the excuses that John has always been peeing on all his ex. I guarantee this one will last 6 months max, mark my words !!!

4) Huvane, you’ve done it, a brilliant move by arranging John.

onmyown- (# 103)

Ted’s post # 99 doesnt have any name calling. What are you talking about?

Quit telling us you’re in med school. You may be working in the trauma unit. But you’re certainly no med student or a resident physican.

i love her.she deserve love.brad lost nice girll.

She knew all the paps and lens are aiming at them. Yet they chose to be there smooching to be seen. You call her private?

What a FRAUD !!!!

Dont forget Jen FAKED a relationship with Vince to sell movie ticket.

Next they’ll be “photographed” buying towels or the like!

Couldn’t agree more…

Debbie @ 06/02/2008 at 10:55 am rosafay @ 06/02/2008 at 8:16 am John is making sure that he is photograph. He must be leaking all these escapades to the media???? Well, I guess it is a big help for him and Jennifer or Jennifer is into it too…very loud and clear. Oh, gosh sooooo pathetic.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is so true^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m with you but you are wrong about John Mayer. He is shallow
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is true two^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You notice Mayer never ended up dating any real women of quality?
1. Gay
2. He has to have a weak women. Her career can’t surpass his.
A weak women will allow anything in the relationship.

Get over yourselves already.

How is Jen’s dad i heard he was ill several months ago?

totallydotcom @ 06/02/2008 at 12:26 pm

i can’t decide who is more boring? jennifer or reese?

God bless them. Enjoy life as much as you can guys.

They both look so childish and pathetic !

[~I n F a m o u s~] @ 06/02/2008 at 12:35 pm

cnn is reporting that 46 jolie-stans [loons] have exploded, due to this thread.

jared, can we get a r.i.p thread for those posters?

Dear Viewers , please ,don’t ever, ever mention about Brad Pitt in Jen’s life anymore. He is history of history to her .

they look weird, this is obviously acting

It’s nice to finally see her with someone and having a good time.

Thanks #26 – Just Passing….

Yes, thank you….we are so much more than “one” astrologer’s interpretation and/or our “natal” astrological charts!

Jennifer Aniston deserves happiness (as she perceives and chooses it) just like the rest of us. I’m one who thinks she’s an awesome intelligent and beautiful girl-next-door woman! John Mayer is a gifted musician….great hair, too!

Here is that phony onmyown again. Crazy must run in Jens family. Any way I guess she got Jen to send her that money for her insurance. I think she in a patient in the Trauma Unit.
She is coming on here to beg for money from her rich daughter lol

Perez make out partner @ 06/02/2008 at 1:15 pm

Our former makeout partner, John Mayer, has penetrated the inner circle!

The sexually fluid singer is still dating Jennifer Aniston and on Sunday he had to pass the litmus test – meeting her BFF.

Mayer and Aniston paid a little visit to the Malibu home of Courteney Cox.

If she knows what’s good for Man, she’ll tell her to dump John!

HOT HOT HOT
They make a cute couple.

Johniffer @ 06/02/2008 at 1:22 pm

Why is it that whenever she is not on the beach and wearing clothes she hides her face when she’s being photograph but when she’s wearing an itsy bitsy tiny “polka dot” bikini she’s so proud to have her picture taken ??? hmmm i guess she know her face is UGLY and that her body is all that she got.

Jen is hot!!

Johniffer @ 06/02/2008 at 1:34 pm

shamus @ 06/02/2008 at 1:22 pm Is that Brads mom up on the deck? Just kidding. John gets to meet her next week LOL Brads mom loves Jen. Wonder why? LOL

====
err Jane Pitt called she said she don’t know anybody named Jennifer Aniston.

LMAO AT PEREZ HILTON!

You gotta admit, this was a brilliant move on Mayer’s part, what could wipe an annoying little fact like MAYER’S GAY MAKEOUT SESSION WITH PEREZ HILTON than hooking up with the #1 LOSER of the century, DUMPEE and permanent lifelong victim of ‘Brangelina’ the biggest stars in the universe.

Hahaha – It’s like he’s grabbing on to Maniston coattails as she keeps a hold of her almost 4 year long death grip on ‘Brangelina’s.’ Muahaha!

Look at Mayer …soooo cool to be botox arquette dude and tonguing Perez…doesn’t he know that for HIS demo, it’s less damaging if he was just known as a gay guy than to be hanging with grandmas??? Hahahahaa

Sad. :lol:

SHallow hyenas @ 06/02/2008 at 2:17 pm

**** off @ 06/02/2008 at 2:08 pm

Take your insanity back to Dlisted. Maybe you’ll get your punctuation back.

More pics of Jen & John……..Thanks Jared!!!!!

AnistoNisOld&Ugly @ 06/02/2008 at 2:29 pm

Maniston is a 40 yr old dried up OLD UGLY bish that gets compared to Dustin Hoffman and Sarah Jessica Parker, except they are a lot more attractive. Hahaha Even the bish herself, knows she’s old and ugly because she’s a plastic surgery fiend!! haha! Angelina gets compared to beauties like Megan Fox and Adriana Lima..while Maniston gets compared to Kathy Griffin…only in the looks dept though, as Kathy is infinitely MORE talented. Hahahaha!! Bish is OLD wy do you think she had her orange large pored rough asss skin sandblasted sliced and diced with big ol balls of silicone like Joan Rivers and Madge just got?? Bish’s face is so plastic she melts in the hot sun. Angelina EPITOMIZES Beauty..why do you think all the old middle aged ugly bishes like Maniston like to playa hate. She probably thinks Mayer’s golden showers are a youth restorer. Bish has so many appts with Dr Kanoodia , she’s got her own room in his offices, ugly old dried up man faced bish.

No honey we DO NOT want John to dump her and then write about it on his blog. We want him to SHOWER her with love that she deserves. I, for one wish them all the happiness in the world. He is young and have the same mentality like her. Hopefully, this is the guy that can put a brake on her dangerous and promiscious ways. Give her the child she’s been longing for. Please John stay with her. please. I promise I will believe that you really are into her not him.lol

# 131 **** off @ 06/02/2008 at 2:08 pm keep drolling about angeina’s huge tits and scary lips on her thread will you i can’t belive you have the nerve to talk about jennifer’s face you idiots are just jealous because angelina looks 50 while jennifer has an amazing body and she is beautiful and has a younger man while no one with eyes would give angelina a second glance she is lucky to be in a relationship no guy would hit that and last but not least you are just mad because you nut cases were just three days ago talking about how they have broken up but you were proven wrong and now you are going crazy

——————

stfu you twat !

Aniston’s scatolo man keep on showering her with urine and will probably try to dig into more shady nasty plays.

If that’s what you and other fanatic find great and wish your stupid idol to get into, then to each is own but don’t pretend this nasty b.eotch to be all goody goody with that body of hers used as a nasty playground.

After all that’s all she deserves, immersing herself in nastty fluids and disgusting fetichist plays with her freakish boy toy !

sad because everyone knows he’s with her because he dry humped Perez and got found out. Aniston is SUCH a joke. Hey Jen, what does John tip his head back and think of to help him finish??? Ooops! Bahahaha!! Poor old dude (and by that I mean Maniston) hahahaha

superfreak @ 06/02/2008 at 3:00 pm

See this is what’s wrong with these two. They are not true to who they really are. They are both downlow FREAKS!! Everybody can see she is a down low hoe, pu$$y with NO BRAKES!! She should just come out with it and be like, Yeah I like banging bisexual men. AND what?!!
People would have more respect for her for keeping it real. No need to be ashame. Gone girl!! get your freak on!!

Jen and courtney are beautiful woman, for there age someone says, i’m 51 i still feel like i’m 30. Its a matter how you think and happiness has alot to do it. Jen was always popular from friends, she hasn’t done so bad for herself. Brad loved her and i’m sure he still does. He knows he hurt jen, and brad has a big heart. Well enough of brad JENNIFER ANISTON YOU AND JOHN MAYER R THE HOTTEST COUPLE AROUND,I WISH YOU BOTH HAPPINESS. For you jen its well deserved. I don’t get you other people why you can’t just be happy for her? Whats the reason???? What has she done to deserve all this crap you speak of her.

to superfreak Whats you problem. why r they freaks. Why is jen a hoe a gardening tool. Jen obviously did well for herself . What where not aloud to date till we feel the attraction,or do you just scr*w who ever you meet. Well I’m glad jen is having fun, she looks really happy , and shes definetly hot looking. Don’t you think?

I'm Sorry @ 06/02/2008 at 3:16 pm

But after viewing the photos of these two Jennifer looks like John Mayer’s mother. There is nothing cute or says hot couple about them at all, they are complete opposites of each other. He looks like a kid who is still on his mother’s milk and she just looks tired next to him. She needs to find a man in her age group and let the young girls have John. It makes her look needy not womanly and it makes John look like a male gigalo looking for money & press. Even John and Cameron didn’t look good together because she looked older than him as well.

Now Ashton & Demi because of Aston’s maturity him and Demi fit. She doesn’t look so old or like his mother when they are together. They look like a couple.

Jennifer is beautiful. I like this couple together. They enjoy being with
each other,good for them!

Im sorry I wonder what you look like? Age is just a number, sounds like you will never be happy for jen no matter who’s shes with huh? But your opinion really don’t matter to me so goodbye> Have a nice day!!!!!

I'm Sorry @ 06/02/2008 at 3:26 pm

Well, tc if my opinion doesn’t matter to you then why did you feel the need to address my comment by trying to insult me. I am just saying what I feel. I could care less who she is with I just think that she looks like his mother and I am sure I am not the only one who thinks so.

Real happy for you jen its well deserved!!!!! you look fab together

jen looks like john’s mother in the pictures. Looks like all the botox have worn off. Jen looks older than her age since her picture by the pool Read that botox is only good for 6 months. Jen should go for guys who are in the same physical range as herself Why does she keeps on going after guys who looks prettier than herself. She looks better with vince because vince is just average looking like herself. But too bad vince didn’t want her either.

jen still looks plain and old even inspite of the sunglasses covering her face

vavoosh jen, what a body ,I think your gorgeous……………….

JJ vs The Wonder Twins

Remember when Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn first started dating while they were shooting the Break Up? They were on set in Chicago. Staying at at hotel and somehow paparazzi ended up taking photographs of the 2 kissing and cuddling on a balcony. A private balcony at an exclusive hotel supposedly inaccessible because she wanted to keep her relationship under wrap.

Well last week, with all the hoopla surrounding the wonder twins possibly being activated but not being activated, Jennifer Aniston apparently felt a little left out. So on the weekend she hooked up with John Mayer and somehow, because she leads such a guarded life, the paps found out. They went hotel hopping. The Beverly Hills Hotel. They drove around. They ate, they pretended to be annoyed and then they headed over to Courteney Cox’s house by the beach. Where once again those pesky paps found and photographed them.

Some say this is them hugging on the terrace. For her sake, I hope not. Because this woman looks OLD. There is only one thing Jen hates more than OLD and having babies. Only Fat is worse than Old and Babies.

But the point is… Jen and John are still together. Take that you Wonder Twins. Take that.

Thanks jared for all these hot pic. Great to see the best couple i know…

poor,poor sad Cliniqua,would be writer,and Brangalunatic,so jealous of our beautiful golden Jen…sad sad Clinniqua..they are laughing at you at the National ledger..,ps so am I. ha ha

Saw the pictures of jen and john kissing at lainey’s. John’s kiss is that of a son kissing his mom. No love there. Jen is the one who looks like she is in love. For a couple who are supposed to be going out for only a few months John doesnt look like he is into jen at all. John looks like a lost boy confused what he was doing with someone like his mom.

Too bad i wished john stay longer so jen fans would stop bashing brad and angie.

I agree with post # 131. For some odd reason Angelina Jolie looks older than Jen. And I’m not a anti-Jolie person.

poor poor jen. jen is the only one who looks so in love. she looks like a mother next to john. john looks like a gigolo with his sugar mommy

superfreak @ 06/02/2008 at 4:53 pm

@TC” What where not aloud to date till we feel the attraction,or do you just scr*w who ever you meet.”

Aloud? Do you mean “allow”? Okay, you Jenho fans are from the same trailer park? All dropped out of the same elementary school?
That explains the lack of spelling and reading comprehension. Sorry didn’t mean to throw out such big words.

Tc the only person with a problem here is you, my dear. I’m calling her a freak because she is a freak in between the sheets. There is nothing wrong with that. If she likes to get psst on by a bi-sexual man than she needs to just come out with it. No need to hide her inner hoe. No matter how much you want to deny it. Being promiscuous= hoe hoe hoe. Just calling it like it is.

love them, love them . they are cute ,cute and sexy sexy. they are the perfect couple and in love. they are in love, in love , in love. living in thier own world. that is the cutest piture , . lovely……………………..

I am busy , i will get back for the haters later on, . Meanwhile i am injoying the perftect and happy couple picture.

Yeah looking at the picture you can tell they set this up. On another web site last week This get together with Courteney Cox and her husband was leaked by one of the four.
John picked up alot of tricks from Papa Joe Simpson.
You can tell this is not going to work because all their efforts are going into fooling the public for this stunt.
While John is rejoicing over the success of his little game and making the cover of all the tabloids like he wants-I’m kind of feeling sorry for Jen. She don’t seem to see the reallity of this game.
Mayer seem to have arterial motives. I believe she will suffer in the end. The women usally do.
If Courteney was a real friend she would advise her better.

That is so funny bet. I will be sur to tune in to see you post when they break up lol.

That woman face is just disgusting ! Her dry skin, harsh facial features and non existent lips makes me throw up !

She looks gross, old and like a mature predator going after a kid. She has no shame, going after a boy toy whose real girldriend could pass as her own…daughters.

She’s absolutely pathetic. I guess, real grown a.ss men see through her juvenile behaviour and retardness. She only can land herself juveniles like the bimbo she is !

Stupid woman !

Why do people think John is the one responsible for setting up this little get together? I would think Jennifer is more behind this than John

********

Hello – F*off ;

This is called a PERIOD (.)
This is called a COMMA (,)
This is called a PUNCTUATION MARK (!)
And, every sentence should begin with a CAP – or Upper Case.

Hey, you did spell your name, IDIONT, correctly ! For that you my friend deserves a brownie point. Peace !

********

Hello – F*off ;

This is called a PERIOD (.)
This is called a COMMA (,)
This is called a PUNCTUATION MARK (!)
And, every sentence should begin with a CAP – or Upper Case.

Hey, you did spell your name, IDIOT, correctly ! For that you my friend deserves a brownie point. Peace !

Grammar beyotch @ 06/02/2008 at 6:06 pm

ONMYOWN @ 06/02/2008 at 5:56 pm

Oh now we have a grammar police in the blog! LOl now all people should be dying to act in wanted? Whorlina’s fan in disguise. Ask your whorlina to try something else except dropping clothes even in a cartoon!!

And hey someone just yelled. Run back to your trauma ward.. Some one has made a big mess there.. go and mop the floor!

THEY ARE BOTH FUG !

Plus Maniston is looking much much older than him. Not very flattering for a woman…kinda pathetic !

MzZzMelliiGyaL @ 06/02/2008 at 6:14 pm

dishxzZz Boii ishxzZz w/ everii1..LOL…

MzZMelliiGyaL!

= ]

Ella @ 06/02/2008 at 3:41 am
*************************************************************

Get your facts straight, honey. She made herself look like a victim with that weepy VF interview. You can read the whole thing on VanityFair.com. Floods of tears during the interview etc. It’s pathetic beyond words.

The pity party was her own creation and now she’s stuck with the fallout. She’s been anointed the patron saint of scorned women. I’m sure she doesn’t like that, but hey, you reap what you sew.

forever young @ 06/02/2008 at 8:09 am
*********************************************************

Don’t count on it. HJNTIY was supposed to be released this month, but it’s been put back to October — and possibly later than that. The studio won’t give a definite release date, and that doesn’t bode well. The official reason they pushed back the date was because they didn’t want to go head to head with SATC, but the word on the street is that the real reason is that HJNTIY did so poorly in the previews that the studio was afraid nobody would go to see it. There’s a strong possibility this movie may end up an STV — Straight To Video.

keep talking about a person you don’t know that makes you pathetic it is strange if she is single she can’t move over brad if she is dating the man she dates is with her because they want to fill brad shoes you are idiots not everything is about brad and angelina you are weird people jennifer has moved on do the same she seems fine and living her life you on the other hand simply don’t have a live and bash a woman you never meet and never will look your self in the mirror you will see pathetic looser

from lainey @ 06/02/2008 at 9:42 pm

john looks prettier than the old man next to him in the car

jen looks more like a pervert high school teacher seducing her student

She publily were humilated? She is the one actually who humilated
her ex and his girl and caused this all. I seriously sometimes to lean to belive nothing is fair when I think about this. She is fake a lier, user and a talgeter. Because she know this week angie VF mag out thier will be news about her she came out with jhon she will always disapear and show up talgeting the jollie-pitts . You all remember when it was time for cannies for them she was out almost naked in the bikines everywhere in maiami. She doesbn’t want to stand in her own. Her fans is hold on her pitty of 3 years ago .

besitos para perez @ 06/02/2008 at 10:46 pm

All i have to say she is a puta sleeps with everyone.But who cares.Mayer is a freak he will do number on this old lady,and then write about it.He has to be perverted or Gay to take picture in green bathing suit.and then to kiss and kiss perez Hilton.well jenn you are sinking Low and Lower.

From lainey

that bragnlunitc woman, do not want to live this woman alone. lutnic or hater your idol hate you becuase you are a hater what ever name your are. This woman has Ho who probably has Armpit Jan, feb , … calander in her bedroom, who salivate while she having sex with her husband in her bed room.

bet @ 06/02/2008 at 10:46 pm
**************************************************************

ROTFLMBAO!!! Bet, you have surpassed even yourself. That is the most moronic, incoherent post I have ever read in my life! WTF is a “lutnic”?? ROFL!!

Jill

get a life. You sleep on your computer. Every time i am posting something you appear in the post. By the way do you have life ?

Jill

hey superfreak
a hoe is a tool. Your big words really educated me. Yes I’m a jen fan and an angie fan, and how old are you by the way. B/ C i think i’m speaking to a child, I won’t be speaking with you anymore. Have a nice day. YOU GO JEN!!!! i’M GLAD YOU LOOK HAPPY! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WITH JOHN. HAVE FUN. aND BY THE WAY SUPER FREAK bRAD WAS MARRIED TO JEN AND ALL TOTAL WITH HER SEVEN YRS AND BRAD HAS GREAT TASTE!!!!!!!!! GOODNIGHT SLEEPTIGHT.

superfreak @ 06/03/2008 at 12:56 am

Keep on reminicing about the past. That is all you are left with. Enjoy it. Take it to your damn grave. Okay?!! Learn how to read. I don’t give a rat’s ass about old ass, walking std jen!! She is FREAK and it’s all good . Super freak. she a freak.

Jolie “Uncensored”? Please. This interview is just more of her politically correct, watered-down B.S. about how perfect she is, has no flaws and can not admit to a single mistake.

Boring. Boring. Boring. I swear the older she gets and pop out more babies, the more boring she becomes. She never has anything interesting to say anymore.

The most striking thing in the interview is where she says that the great thing about being pregnant is that you don’t have to have an excuse to eat.

In one line, she makes it clear that she still struggles from an eating disorder. That is sad and pathetic and extremely disturbing.

She appears to have the entire world in her hands and obviously wants all of us to know how great her life is – why is she still depriving herself, still starving herself? And is pregnancy the only way she can not feel guilty about eating or breaking up a marriage?

The last two men Jolie has been involved with (maybe three since I know nothing of the man before Billy Bob) were either married or living with someone long term when Jolie got together with them. We do tend to recreate our family of origin problems to try and work them out. Is this what she is doing? We all have problems yes, but few of us are able to present a revisionist history in the general public the way she has. Probably what disturbs most of us who normally would care less about this is that some people want to make her out to be a saint. Brad is just as culpable as she was but has had the good sense to not be so public with rewriting history. Ultimately he is the one who if nothing else, emotionally cheated on is wife. It’s hard for me to believe that a woman who proclaims to be decent not to see her part in the breakup. All marriages go through tough times. Hopefully there won’t be an Angie who happens to be working with your spouse when that happens.

I don’t trust these two.

__________________________
Definition of normal, being????

Here’s the definition of being Normal:
1. Not drink blood
2. Not take drugs
3. Not kiss your brother
4. Not kill your pets
4. Not steal husbands……………….and the list go on and on……do you get it now, or do you want me to list more?

cookie, please do many of us a favor and stop making up outright lies . Jolie has not been with any men who were married , the blood she wore around her neck consisted of a drop of blood in a locket , her drug use was in her teen years , the pets were not killed by her but died on their own and i am sure any thing you come up with can be nullified . You obviously have a deep hate for Jolie and cannot be objective therefore you should not offer any criticisms about Jolie because they will be terribly skewed if not total lies .

jen looks like john's mom @ 06/03/2008 at 2:26 am

JOHN LOOKS MORE LIKE THE PRETTY ONE IN THE PICTURE WHILE JEN LOOKS LIKE A MAN. JEN SHOULD NOT SIT
NEXT TO SOMEONE WHO LOOKS MORE PHYSICALLY PLEASING THAN HER.

REASON WHY ONE SHOULD NOT DATE SOMEONE YOUNGER THAN YOURSELF IS SO OBVIOUS WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THESE TWO. JEN LOOKS LIKE THE PATHETIC OLDER WOMAN WHO IS TRYING TO BUY JOHN’S HEART.

For sure she looks like a mom giving her boy driving lessons.
Funny how Mayer is telling the world he is banging Jen. What man run around telling the world he banging a lady. Men usally keep that private. Just shows this man has something to hide.
I didn’t really believe the Perez thing but I do now for sure John Mayer is trying to hard. I believe he is gay for sure and trying to hide it with this publicity stunt. These two seem to be going out out of their way to show the world look we have sex.
Thats nothing gay men have sex with women and father children all the time but they still wish it were a man. Look at the gay ex-gov of NJ. He and his wife are now getting a divorce. So the odds are against John and Jen.

nichtmehr @ 06/03/2008 at 7:03 am

this is so transparent – she is so pathetic – doing everything for PR.

Rock and roll, freaky fetishistic and scatologic s.ex, cigarettes and pot smoking.

That’s probably their main hobbies, hence his insane stare and her iditoc retarded smile !

In other part of the world, the bigger part, a normal woman just don’t sleep with many men. Your definition of ‘normal’ is not universal. It is also not normal for women to have sex with men several years her junior. Nor is it normal for a middle aged woman to show her body in public places.

jen is the one who is older here and should have some sense. I think jen is more of the downgrade for john after being with jennifer love hewill and jessica and cameron . Those 3 looks better than jen

love her good for her having a hot man like john and living her life

Sandy @ 06/03/2008 at 4:23 am
***********************************

Unless, like Mayer, he has the emotional maturity of a twelve year old.

I’m a jennifer fan, i think shes beautiful, great actress. I’m glad shes having fun, she looks real happy to me, there having a good time whats the problem? You go girl!!!!

So glad your having fun. I just love ya. A bod to kill for. you are so beautiful, you look like your tens year younger. You go jen. Have fun enjoy life its well deserved.

from lainey @ 06/04/2008 at 12:09 am

News broke yesterday that Cammie D and Diddy were hooking up on the sly, even though he’s supposed to be trying to work things out with Kim Porter.

Today People is reporting that Cameron Diaz was spotted on a sexy flirty date with none other than Paul Sculfor, the model that was hired to date Jennifer Aniston last year to promote Smart Water.

Cam was supposedly giggling at Paul’s jokes like super extra and totally giving him the unspoken invitation back to her place.

Spring fever? Or is it a smokescreen?

Curious that it’s a People story. And the timing too. The speed with which she seems to want to shut down the Diddy angle…

I wonder how much Paul Sculfor costs? He certainly can be useful.

I wonder if Huvane also hires John Mayer to date Aniston

give it up jenho @ 06/04/2008 at 4:41 am

cookie @ 06/03/2008 at 1:29 am

I wont be surprised cookie if the FBI comes knocking at your door. You are the impostor impersonating angie’s assistant. No wonder just jared is slow these past days. They are investigating all the angelina bashers.

You will rot in jail cookie

cookie @ 06/03/2008 at 1:29 am

You will rot in jail cookie

Well I wish she was with me instead of him but if john is what makes them happy then good for him he seem like het type and he also seem like a good dude

On my own – post #63

You posted on another thread the same kindof response putting down someone’s spelling and you were put down by a Brangelina fan for the same thing.

This is not grammar school. It is the internet. It is blogging. The person that put you down was wrong and so are you for doing the exact same thing to others. In other words, you are becoming the very thing you disliked; a name caller and bully!

I hope he is the right guy for her. She deserves!!!!! She is so normal and kind.

I agree with those of you that are saying it’s a PR stunt-it seems that it’s more on Jen’s part than John’s. LIke I’ve said before, as soon as Angie pops out the twins, John will disappear, just like Vince did when Angie popped out Shiloh (I like that name-I really do).

Cliniqua, do the gossip blogs a favor and **** off! Please do so for the greater good.

I love you Jen and many people in Sweden. We are less to read about Bralina

I hope Jen is happy now.  But for anyone to say the Brad Pitt is old and ugly needs to get help.  The man looks great.  Always will.  Sorry but it is true…Still the Sexiest Man Alive!!!!

You people who are slagging off jeniffer anstion are arsholes like brad pitt and anglina joile you seem to forget what they did to poor jeniffer anstion if they did that to me i would punch brad and anglina joile into next year the ***** if i was a girl and if i ever see them i will. im glad that jen is found some one and is happy he better treat her right or he will be next. courteney cox has helped jennifer anston through her tuff time with brad pitt and anglina tart face and i m glad courteney, lisa kudow and nicole kidman and other people help her through her diffcult time and im glad everybody hate brad pitt and anglina tart face THATS WHAT THEY GET AND THATS WHY THEY HAVE MOVED TO FRANCE.

you bunch of ******* weerdows

I like to check my horoscope every day just to give me an idea of how things might go.