Tue, 03 June 2008 at 12:09 pm
Hayden Christensen's Doggie Days
- Hayden Christensen brightens up Italy’s GQ Style
- Cameron Diaz dates Jennifer Aniston‘s ex.
- Paris Hilton needs to put on some socks
- Danity Kane get In Touch with their bikinis
- Kirsten Dunst is mad for Marc
- Bryce Dallas Howard may be the future for Terminator 4
- SATC‘s Kristin Davis launches fashion line with Belk
- Victoria Beckham is excited to see Katie Holmes hit the Broadway stage
- Former Lost star Harold Perrineau has admitted to Entertainment Weekly that he should “think more before I say things” after telling TVGuide.com that he believed racism had something to do with the death of his character on last week’s season finale.
- Princeton University honored Stephen Colbert with “The Great Princeton Class of 2008 Understandable Vanity Award” Monday. After receiving the award, which was mounted on a mirror, Colbert asked the 2,611 Princeton graduates-to-be not to go changing the world. “Some of us like the way things are going now,” he said.
- Kelsey Grammer, 53, is recovering in a Hawaii hospital after a mild heart attack Saturday. Kelsey, who is expected to be released later this week, was paddle boarding with his wife, Camille, when he experienced symptoms. The couple lives in Kona, on Hawaii’s big island.
Just Jared on Facebook