Brad Pitt's Table for Two

Brad Pitt's Table for Two

Brad Pitt picks up a few pieces of contemporary “design art” furniture at the Design Miami/Basel fair held at the 1920s domed Markethalle in Basel, Switzerland on Tuesday.

The father-of-almost-six paid $293,000 for a hollow white marble rococo-style table by the Dutch designer Jeroen Verhoeven at the booth of the London-based Carpenters Workshop Gallery. The 4-foot-long “Cinderella Table,” from an edition of six, is hewn from a solid block of Carrara marble.

Mr. Pitt also ordered a rug made of aluminum thread from New York dealer Cristina Grajales, said director Elizabeth Murphy. The “Silver Sky” rug, created by Colombian designer Jorge Lizarazo and woven by the Colombian-based studio Hechizoo, will be priced at a rate of $175 per square foot.

Brad was also interested in a gold lacquer-coated Fiberglas sofa by Zaha Hadid, offered by London-based dealer Kenny Schachter at $300,000.

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGELINA JOLIE! She turns 33 today.

brad pitt table 01
brad pitt table 02
brad pitt table 03

Valerie Macon/Getty

2,661 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9107 » Show All

Thanks ladies for video links and pictures.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/04/2008 at 5:47 pm

c’mon. look @ his face… look @ the fresh (clothes). cooler than cruise?!? ha, that’s a good one.

swagger-jacking becks suit style – uncool.

Tom always looks GAY no matter what he wears.

I also checked VF today, they still have the old one, maybe tomorrow or the next day, I will buy a copy for keeps.
Peace & blessings to all.

vickifromtexas @ 06/04/2008 at 5:54 pm

# 82 irma @ 06/04/2008 at 4:27 pm That’s a nice piece of art, that’s an investment right there. Brad is chewing gum at least he is not smoking anymore.
vicki, sorry to hear about your dad, I hope & pray his condition improves.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s. Happy Birthday Angie !!!
======================================================
thank you for your support and friendship. hugs. = ) i looked at the pics from your trip and i left a comment on one.

beautiful @ 06/04/2008 at 5:57 pm

mela @ 06/04/2008 at 5:22 pm

Every time I see a picture of him I think, God Damn Angelina—you are a lucky woman to have that hunk of man meat!!

Of course–Brad is just as lucky to have such a beautiful (inside and out) woman like Angelina!

Angelina and Brad are great role models. Especially Angelina, at a time our culture lacks any positive role models for girls.
++++++++++++++++++++++
ITAWY.

the real tita @ 06/04/2008 at 5:57 pm

#58: Stupid peasant! Artwork furniture is not to be sat on. It is a collectible for collectors or an investment. It’s like buying gold. You wait until it appreciates in value and then you sell it for profit . In the meantime you enjoy it for its aesthetic value or pass it on to your future generation as heirlooms.

You can also donate it to a museum when you get tired of it or make it as a contribution to a foundation so they can sell it for cash.

Some people buy ostentatious and expensive jewelry…Brad buys rare or limited edition artwork and furniture.

can’t tell if that table is awesome or the worst thing ever

Cool Table. I like it. It is an investment peice and beats a mouth full of platinumn bling bling or gold chain down to your knees anyday. You know who you are. Happy Birthday to Mama Angie and many more. Best wishes to Mama Angie on the delivery of the twins and the entire family. Thanks for the new thread Just Jared and Peace to all..

The new VF will be at the news stand Friday.

Rich is so good. I wish I had money Brad has.

Okay bampzs fans; that’s enough for now :lol:

I’ll leave you with one of my all-time FAVORITE ANGIE video’s

so great :)

bbl…

JJB

Thanks for the link to the article about Doug and James’s Water Project. It was a very good read. It is good to see the family bonding and working together. It must put a blow into the whiny hens’ heart to know that the families are working together for good causes. Oh well, they are still in denial so it does not matter. However, it is a great cause and I am glad they are being sucessful with it.

Brad just looks horrrid these days. He looks like a bafoon. I guess that is what life in a traveling circus does to a middle age man who has had way too many perks based on his looks. Well, his looks are GONE. Do these two do anything but acquire things and have photo-ops?

Dirty denise @ 06/04/2008 at 6:09 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Angie, our favorite girl!

JJB, thanks for that delightful article about “the brothers” and James. So much of what they do goes unreported.

Good afternoon all BAMPZS+2 fans. Mygawd no matter what time I come to the thread it is still the same old sh*t, just a different day and time. Why even try to argue with the trolls? If you notice they are just picking at anything. They have completely run out of stuff to complain about. Everyone with an ounce of sense knows Brad is wherever Angie. They can’t even convice themselves that he isn’t there. There is no passion in their words or fight. They keep throwing sh*t but wilh a disspirited heart and a limp wrist.

I was at Huffington and USA Today and they both mentioned Brad’s new table. Mygawd it is a slow news day. I wonder how much Brad and his partners will make from helping to design that hotel in Dubai? I am sure it will be enough to pay for the table and other pieces of furniture.

Vickiefromtexas, I saw your latest update for you dad. Remember he is still in my prayers.

guli, you might have to do what you did last time. Think about it, or check your e-mail. Everyone have a great day. I will be back later. Peace.

dats a good table for seatting position.

Wishing Angie a very happy 33rd birthday today with her beautiful children beside her.

PS. It has been impossible to post on JJ today. What’s going on?

he is so buying that miraval home for his babies momma.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9107 » Show All