Halle Berry Teams Up with Frankie and Alice

Halle Berry Teams Up with Frankie and Alice

New mom Halle Berry takes a break from mommy duties and returns to work on a film set in Los Angeles on Wednesday morning.

The 41-year-old actress, who rocked out a cropped leather jacket, will star in and produce the psychological drama Frankie and Alice. The film follows a woman who has been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder with one of the character’s alter egos being a racist Caucasian.

Roberto Cavalli “Apple” bag in black.

halle berry frankie and alice 01
halle berry frankie and alice 02
halle berry frankie and alice 03
halle berry frankie and alice 04
halle berry frankie and alice 05
halle berry frankie and alice 06
halle berry frankie and alice 07

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Good to see the Oscar winner back to work. Best to luck to her.

Frankie and Alice

Synopsis: A young woman, struggling with multiple personality disorder, is torn between who she is and a racist alter-personality that preys on her mind.

WOW halle looks gorgeous

I love her she is SO beautiful and such a good actress!

My My she’s doing a Chappelle thing? Remember he played a blind black racist? He was blind and no one ever told him he was black, even joined the KKK. OMG that skit was funny as hell. Wonder if she hates herself when she’s the racist?
As for her winning an Oscar, I saw the movie and she didn’t deserve it. She was just a pretty woman without make up. To Hollywood that’s gritty acting lol. I like Halle, but she didn’t deserve the Oscar for that.

aVIDREADER @ 06/04/2008 at 3:10 pm

She is absolutely phenomenal, nothing more to say!

Tigerlily @ 06/04/2008 at 3:18 pm

WHERE IS THE KID?

she looks good. And to #5 that Dave Chappelle skit was HILARIOUS!

SHE LOOKS HOT AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE SOUNDS INTERESTING.

Blackworm @ 06/04/2008 at 3:25 pm

Halle looks gorgeous.

looking great

misstee2U @ 06/04/2008 at 3:59 pm

damn halle can we get a glimpse of nahla before she gets to high school????
she gotta come out sometimes!
you waiting to debut her on oprah?

You know what, I LOVE the fact that no-one has seen her kid yet (though I’ll be eating my words if she comes out with some magazine deal in the next few weeks…) I really don’t think it’s at all necessary for celebs to go & show off their kids in magazines etc. The babies aren’t celebs & should be left alone to grow up.

I think it’s very classy of Halle & that really fit guy who’s the Dad & I can’t remember the name of, that they haven’t sold out to a magazine as of yet as I’m sure there are plenty of offers coming at them.

Well i definitely see what you’re saying #14 BAM—but if she doesnt sell the pics—which she could give the money to charity—when she brings her kid out for the first time–a stupid paparazzi loser will get the pic and get PAID—probably $100grand—either way she’ll get hounded for the shot–but if it were me–i wouldnt want some loser to get the shot.

She is beautiful as usual but she is not smiling much these days. Maybe she never was much of a “smiler” and I am just noticing it now.

I also like that her baby has yet to “debut”.

oh plz stay home
DONT COME BACK ON THE SCREEN
U WILL HUMILIATE URSELF AGAIN
YOU CANNOT ACT AT ALL-ALL THE OTHER ACTORS KNOW THIS SO BACK OFF AND GO HOME TO UR CHILD FOR GODSAKES

you pepole need to get a life and leave her alone. if she don’t want to show her kid then let it be. halle rock and I can waite for the movie.

bitchetta @ 06/04/2008 at 9:20 pm

Girl you’re looking somewhat o.k……….but, you’ve got to bounce back and get back that cute liitle figure you once had….you look swollen from your face and bod……compared to what you used to look like and now….well, its obvious you’ve lost your looks.
Get a damn trainer….you can afford it….work off that pregnancy fat.

Lost her looks??? Are you out of your MIND? She is beautiful as always and there is no extra baby weight I see.

Didn’t she just release a statement a few days ago saying that she was not going to work as much? The baby is only 2 months old and she is already back at work, I guess she probably needs the money with a new baby and a boyfriend to support.

#21 could be right @ 06/05/2008 at 10:29 am

#21-you could be right.

Here’s a couple of links from youtube.com w/Halle at some recent photoshoot w/the bodyguards, nanny and Aubry (doing nothing except drinking water and looking dumb as usual) w/the bodyguard or nanny carrying the baby’s covered carrier. Can’t see Nahla, from what I can tell.

#21-you could be right.

#22 thanks for the links, yeah Gabriel is chilling he looks like a man who won the lottery. I totally think Halle is taking care of him money wise he has been in California with Halle for months so that means he is not working, and considering his age he is probably not getting a lot of calls I think that is why he opened the restaurant he knew his modeling days were numbered, but the set up he has now with Halle beats the hassle of running a restaurant he is now a professional baby sitter.

HalleGabriel @ 06/06/2008 at 8:55 pm

God, that statement is so stupid for many different reasons.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All