Iris Law: Hey, Jude!

Iris Law: Hey, Jude!

Jude Law takes his daughter Iris, 7, for a stroll through London for some shopping and a Starbucks run on Tuesday. (Iris‘s mother is former actress Sadie Frost.)

Other pictures include Jude Law dressed in a white buttondown and jeans, hopping into his car after leaving his home in North London on Wednesday.

Last month, Jude‘s film The Day After Peace premiered at the Cannes Film Festival. The movie, which also features features Jonny Lee Miller and David Beckham, charts the campaign for a non-violence day from the beginning. On September 21, the film will be shown at a Gala screening at the Royal Albert Hall.

10+ pictures include Jude and daughter Iris

iris law jude law 10
iris law jude law 11
iris law jude law 12
iris law jude law 13

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Thanks Jared! Nice pics. Iris looks like her daddy. Jude and Sadie have beautiful children.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 06/04/2008 at 6:40 pm

jared,
thank you for this wonderful assortment.
jude doing his favorite thing….taking his number one girl out for a milk shake. they went to tesco a supermarket to do some food shopping. is daddy going to cook….jude’s hair is growing back …he’s starting to look like himself after the buzz haircut he got for his last film repossesion mambo.

Her daugther’s beautiful :)

Thanks Jared!

Mmmmm.. he looks HOT in that white shirt :-D And cute with Iris.

Pole, I love him in the white shirt, too! Nice to see him “not in a gray t-shirt”…although he looks good in those, too…just like him to mix it up a bit.

london chica @ 06/04/2008 at 6:45 pm

Iris is such a cute kid! And Jude finally looking cute again: thank the lord :D

Hi Jude! I love you!

Cute kid… :) Love seeing them together…

Iris has wonderful blue eyes and she is very pretty!!! And her dad OF COURSE-especially in that white shirt!!!

sharyllee @ 06/04/2008 at 6:52 pm

beautiful Iris… She looks a little like her mother and her daddy..

awww she is adorable i love her and her parents!

DOLORES CRAEG @ 06/04/2008 at 6:56 pm

i’m so excited to see these photos. jude’s not only carrying a shirt but a tie. where are you headed jude…somewhere to put that smile on your face. i can just imagine iris when she get’s older….a female jude law. the boys will be knocking the door down….

Hey, there’s my man! Hot as ever!

Caroline ennis @ 06/04/2008 at 7:32 pm

Cute kid. Too bad her Dad is a spineless coward.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 06/04/2008 at 7:38 pm

caroline,
how many times have you met jude law to give such an apparaisal. i always thought you needed to know someone personally before you could make an accurate judgement…..like if i read things about you in the tabloids i wouldn’t make a judgement unless i knew you. just my opinion.

“spineless coward”?

Okaaaaaaay….and that is relevant how? Just asking…seems pretty random.

I just love little Iris’s t-strap shoes. Very classic look.

Wow, Iris looks so different from the last time I saw her :S. Her hair did what mine did when I was little LOL. Was SUPER blonde then turned to dark brown. I love that in the pic with the story they have the exact same look on their face LOL. Jude and Sadie have the most beautiful children.

Jude is so HOT! His little girl is cute too.

All his kids are absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully, they won’t be stumbling out of clubs drunk off their arses 10 years from now.

Thanks JJ for the beautiful pics!!! Sadie and Jude made gorgeous children!

I know that people start to lose their looks as they get older, sometimes. But Jude is not the most excellent actor in the world. He is starting to look like John Malkovich, but Malkovich has TALENT so he can get away with his fugliness. I was one of the few who had a crush on Jude years go before he became popular and one of my college friends couldnt understand it. Of course I know how to pick ‘em because he became popular later on. So, I showed that friend, who made fun of me for liking him. Now, he’s not as “dreamy” anymore. Jude needs to get back to his stunning looks and go for some movie roles that we’ll fall in love with him in. OR do roles like Heath Ledger and Johnny Depp did. RIP Ledger… what a tragedy for his baby.

@22, he’s already done roles I’ve fell in love with him in, even if he doesn’t make another film or one I don’t like. Sorry you fell out of love, but oh well, your loss.

No, I think Jude lost something… his looks.

Adorable pics! He looks happy strolling around with his little girl (though Iris has grown into a big girl). She doesn’t look much like him any more.

I love looking at Jude even though they’re pap pics. Thanks JJared.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All