Iris Law: Hey, Jude!

Iris Law: Hey, Jude!

Jude Law takes his daughter Iris, 7, for a stroll through London for some shopping and a Starbucks run on Tuesday. (Iris‘s mother is former actress Sadie Frost.)

Other pictures include Jude Law dressed in a white buttondown and jeans, hopping into his car after leaving his home in North London on Wednesday.

Last month, Jude‘s film The Day After Peace premiered at the Cannes Film Festival. The movie, which also features features Jonny Lee Miller and David Beckham, charts the campaign for a non-violence day from the beginning. On September 21, the film will be shown at a Gala screening at the Royal Albert Hall.

10+ pictures include Jude and daughter Iris

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All

I don”t lknow what happened to my post from yesterday
but let me start by thanking Jared for a great job and such speedy service. You are wonderful as usual. I’ve made up my mind not to connent on the posts I perceive to be foolish , about the hair etc.
but only to comment on the posts that have meaning for me, As
always rien you head the list ,another lovely and dreamlike poem about Jude and Iris this time. And such sensible words. You speak for both of us. These pictures are so lovely – the nature of the closeness revealed – a snapshot of daughter and father and
their closeness once again. what a lucky little girl and what
a delightfully normal and loving father who understands where his
immortality truy exists – in his children. But he actually has a dual immortality because he has made his everlasting mark on the film
world already and can only go to greater heights. It’s never done in a
straight up line but by ups and downs but the line is looking upwards again now. You light up my life Jude. Your flaws are human and we
all have them. But the goodness and the kindness exceed what we can overlook and leaves a delightful, loving, wise and totally charismatic man.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 06/05/2008 at 10:39 am

#35, since we don’t know jude law personally i don’t know how you can be so knowlegable about who he is…lohan stated that she wanted to have a one night stand with jude. never was there proof that it ever happened…i could want the same thing …that doesn’t make it gospel…..i’ve met many people who know him personally. parents whose children go to school with his children. i visited the set of my blueberry nights. the crew couldn’t say enough about how lovely he was….so i don’t know that we should judge someone we truly don’t know..i wouldn’t judge you as we’ve never met.
#44,
is a receding hairline really an intelligent topic for dissing someone. would i judge you if your hair thinned out…it’s not as if it’s one of the seven deadly sins……if you go back to the road to perdition 2001 jude had the same hairline. also something jude’s detractors probably know by now is that his fans are so loyal not because of his hairline or what is printed inthe gossip tabloids. we just connect to him and it’s a very strong emotion. i do respect your opinions but they would never change ours…

Daisy, Sienna, again, again… (of course, poor Rhys Ifans.

Well, if the men loss their hair for cheating I think is very dificult we can see someone with hair.
Karma for cheating? and for killer, for drugs, for violence, for alcoholism…

If Jude loss his hair this isn’t for cheating. I’m sure.

Thanks Jared, great pics:) And both his children look so much like him! It’s great how he still has so much contact with his kids, they seem to be getting along very well, rather unusual in the world of celebrities. And I think even for ‘normal’ people, it’s difficult for both parents to keep an equally good relation with their children, once divorced. Great that Jude’s kids still have mom and dad around!

By the way, today is retro-style day on http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ design blog for children. I have picked some great retro kids apparel and toys, after yesterdays focus on vintage design. Sunny greetings :):):)

rolling eyes @ 06/05/2008 at 1:56 pm

Im being attacked! LOL

whatever ladies, i was just stating the obvious as to how people would react to someone in a similar situation as he was in not too long ago, can you honestly deny that there is no truth to that?

As for Jude as a person, obviously I don’t know him and Im not saying he isn’t lovely, honestly, who isn’t lovely if they made the honest effort to be. Ever heard of being one way for the cameras and the public and another way behind closed doors?

Im not saying thats Jude, I dont know him so i wont go there, but its interesting someone brought up his kids and how its important for me to differentiate between him as man and him as a father. BUT I ask you, is it not the man that makes up a father?
I just think he could be a little more discrete, I’m sure Sadie is about all her escapades. as someone put it, he can date, go out, snog, make out, or whatever you name it, but he’s not some 20 something bachelor, there are other “little people” to consider.

you can say alot of things about jude law, but one things for sure, he looks like a great daddy!

Yes, absolutely, #56! Great dad! A lot of the other things I say is sexy, handsome, yummy, talented…and did I say sexy? Very sex-ay!

Very sexy indeed :-D

I’m not too thrilled about his taste in women to put it mildly but I do think he’s a good father. He seems to be steadily present in their lives and he and Sadie seems to be very good at co-parenting after quite a nasty divorce and that is very important IMO. He might not be perfect but who are.

MIMI PRISM @ 06/05/2008 at 8:38 pm

He is stuning! So are obviously, His genes as well! I’ll say that’s “good karma” then! (wink, wink) . What a cute gene job! She is as darling and cute as her Dad is.! ;- )

Mimi
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

Hello Rien,

I just knew you’d be here in this thread.

So you dig Greek Mythology ! Now we have something in common. It’s been a while since I heard those names – Zeus, Hera, Leda, Helena and Iris.

“wish I could write poems. Poetry is almost forgotten art. Sad. I grew up in a small quaint town called New Hope, PA. And on every first Friday of every month, my granny used to attend poetry reading. Their club was called the Elizabeth Browing Poetry Reading Society. I wished I paid more attention.

I must admit I don’t know much about the Sienna-Law-Sadie inner sanctum. I dare not to comment on that. But being a good father as you describe him to be – I believe that makes him a much better person than those who ignore their responsibility. It must be difficult to be a single Dad – that Jude is trying to be a good father is good enough redemption to whatever mistakes he made in the past.

“is life not beautiful enough
to see and to hope
his smile comes and brightens the day?”

“Malkovich is one of a kind
powerful as the wind, and soft as early morning breeze
and Jude is a stormy weather
you can not do anything but surrender
to his eyes, to his power
that can not be denied
even on the brightest of days”

” Iris
will build the bridge for gods and humanity
Jude and I,
we will disappear into eternity”

Geez Rien – where do you get that passion ?

Awww, Jude’s daughter IS cute and so is Jude. I saw The Holiday last week and can’t get over how hot he was! Gosh, I could kiss him all day long!

Hi Ownmyown,

Greek Mythology is one of my passions. After poems and gossips! ;-) I know, poem is a dying art. I just love them. Since I can remember. People like to hear nice words, it is much better to hear all the curse and “dirty” words. You could give other people bad names, but if you served the words on golden tray, they would love it!

Don’t ask me about my passion for Jude. Jude is just another name for lust and passion. Put it this way, there are so many stray dogs out there, and isn’t it lovely for one of these dogs to know that there is a pair of soft warm hands which are ready to cuddle and touch him at any time? ;-) I know, lucky dog he is!

Not everybody agrees with what Jude did. I did not entirely agree with the way he and Kim did, either. But it doesn’t mean that he is not a good father just because he snogged a woman in public. Correction, it became public because somebody took picture of it, and sold it to the tabs. I really do not see the connection between “the snogging” and his role as father. May be the children knew that their father has been in and out with Kim. Who knows?

I saw many pictures of Jude and his children. He looked just like any normal father. Playing in the park, Iris always jumped around (when she was younger), He visited them often enough. Be honest, there are many other fathers whose children are abandoned. We tend to ignore that facts, because they are not famous.

Jude is not even 40. Many men do not even think about children on this age. But he has 4 children! He lives not so far from them. He could move to NY, LA or even New Orleans, if he really wanted to have free nights and loads of women, but no. He stays in good old England. He works hard, spends some times with his children…what else shall he do?

@Sandy, thank you, my friend.

I really think Jude should go for a short buzz cut. I mean 3mm, like Beckham length. A little shorter than he had for the movie. With a tan and some muscle, he’ll still be up there.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 06/06/2008 at 10:19 am

rien,
you always amaze me with your wisdom and kindness….please never change. you are right. if jude were selfish he would move away from his beloved children so he could have a private life with whomever he chooses to date. that’s his privilege but because he is who and what he is he stays a mile away from his children and their mother. he is in their house more than he is in his own. that takes alot of intelligence to be divorced and still make it a complete family. when journalists say to him….”as a celebrity”….he cuts them off and says….” i am not a celebrity i’m an actor and a father….believe me he enjoys being a father more. how often has he stated…”my children make me who i am…they make me whole”

sharyllee @ 06/06/2008 at 5:52 pm

Why no pictures in any magazines in USA? I miss you, Jude and love you very much!

DOLORES CRAEG @ 06/06/2008 at 6:04 pm

there were pictures in last week’s OK and Star….

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All