Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Lily Allen: Too Drunk to Walk?

Lily Allen: Too Drunk to Walk?

Lily Allen (in Giles Deacon) appears to be quite drunk after an evening at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards at Berkeley Square Gardens in London on Tuesday.

The 23-year-old British singer was carried out by a security team through a side door, hoisted over a fence, and put in her waiting car. Lily even tried to cover her face with the Editor’s Choice Award she won earlier in the evening!

“I dyed my hair pink this afternoon in my own bathroom,” she told reporters on the red carpet earlier.

UPDATE: Lily Allen just updated her MySpace blog, saying, “Last time I wrote here , I was defending my honor and dignity, explaining my innocence and also outrage at the press for insinuating my behavior was embarrassing. This time I’m putting my hands up. I got very drunk last night, too drunk. It’s not cool getting that drunk, I feel awful and I have to thank my little brother Alf for getting me home safely. Kids , drink responsibly or you’ll end up looking like this, not pretty! Was quite fun though, from what i can remember. Need fry up now.”

30+ pictures inside of Lily Allen looking too drunk to walk on her own…

lily allen drunk 01

Posted to: Lily Allen

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

F**KING *****!!!!!!!!

shes tight.
oh well we make mistakes everyday.
she just happend to made one that night.
ahhaha.

silentsophi @ 06/04/2008 at 2:16 am

What a mess. There is a time and a place for everything. I just think this event is inappropriate, technically she is working. If you went to recieve an award for secretary of the year would you get plastered there?

emma-australia @ 06/04/2008 at 2:19 am

OMG the pink hair?

poor security guard

I like Lily. And to comment #3, she’s not a secretary!

Part of her job is to get people to buy drinks in clubs, so it’s her job to look like she’s a bit tipsy and having a good time!

But remember: drink responsibly, Lily.

If you have to be carried out that probably means you’ve had too much!

silentsophi @ 06/04/2008 at 2:50 am

One thing to drink and another to be carried over a fence while drunk to pieces. I saw other pictures like this from other events so obviously this is more then having a little too much fun one night. (Response to comment #7) FYI the secretary part was an analogy.

eddie jones @ 06/04/2008 at 3:31 am

WHO?

shes the next big thing.
its not Britney anymore
its not Lindsay anymore
its not Amy Winehouse anymore
its Lily Allen *****!

lol

I feel for her. She used to not be like this.

Miranda Kerr @ 06/04/2008 at 5:01 am

i thing shes the new Amy Whinehouse dont you reckon??
yer the pink hiar and the dress is not a good look for her!

Ever since her miscarriage she’s been out of loop.

She’s horrible and crazy !

she’s probly going through a tough phase. She lost a baby.

omg these old f_ucks feel her up!! PERVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they’re not only holding her, the one is grabbing her boob on one pic. disgusting

She’s a show-off and an attention seeker. She can’t sing either but the press need her, so she’ll keep misbehaving.

She’s a waste of space IMO.

@sofie
I know, this is just wrong, there are too many old hands covering her body!!!! especially where she’s in the car!

absolutely love her

She is perfectly entitled to have fun it doesnt mean she is going off the rails. Maybe its the judgements like that that lead her to drink ???

Too young to handle the instant fame. They should have a personal assistant or some other type with her to prevent these “shows” of embarrassing behaviour.

wicked wench @ 06/04/2008 at 11:56 am

I lost a baby and didn’t get f-ed up. That’s an excuse. I guess British folks like em f-ed up in the head like Lily, Amy and Cokate. Too bad the decision-makers didn’t have enough neurons to rub together and nominate someone well-behaved like Agyness.
At least they got Kate Beckinsale right. She’s fierce!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/04/2008 at 12:38 pm

star @ 06/04/2008 at 1:43 am shes tight.
oh well we make mistakes everyday.
she just happend to made one that night.
ahhaha.

dumbass, she gets drunk EVERYNIGHT.

bish is a grade a loser.

i like her.

poor lily. maybe she is depressed. she lost a baby.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All